M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
In case you did not know, the search function does have a feature to limit searches to posts newer than a date you pick. Limited my results to 2 pages. Found the WT on the first page of results. :FeelsGoodMan: Use and profit, friends.

Walt

Mar 4, 2017
The apk version is to taxing for most processors tablets and phones i recommend a version where the entry is removed at least allow the title screen. Should increase satisfaction.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Gotta feel a little bad for the NTR folks, based on their comments they were expecting an orgy or a gangrape. It does seem a little odd to put so many people on a party boat and only have a minor interaction between two of them.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Update was cut at an awkward time which was kind of a buzzkill, but it was fairly long. No new "content" (aka sexual content, at least not on my current path), but definitely worth playing. I really like where the story is going and the update did wonders to remind me of why I enjoy this game. Looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: nodata

Loverman

Oct 5, 2017
Go in folder renpy\common
Open 00Console.rpy with your notepad
Search in the file (ctrl + f) config.console = False
Change it to config.console = True

To open the console you need to press Shift + O if your caps lock in on it won't work
Here friend.
I tried. Game is broken now.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Wed Aug 01 10:31:30 2018
I tried to making it False again. But same error happening. Please help guyz. Can someone upload 00console.rpy for me ? (With console opened)

Jul 31, 2017
Was I the only one put out that they called a zucchini a cucumber?
No I noticed that just now and immediately came to see if anyone had posted it before. if the Dev is on here, could someone tag him aand mention this comment? the green vegetable he had on the cutting board for the dinner was a zucchini not a cucumber. nothing major just a slight error in vegetable

Reactions: T4bbo

Loverman

Oct 5, 2017
I tried. Game is broken now.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Wed Aug 01 10:31:30 2018
I tried to making it False again. But same error happening. Please help guyz. Can someone upload 00console.rpy for me ? (With console opened)
Problem solved. I just copied another 00console.rpy file from another game. And it worked.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes