U

User_32285

Problem solved. I just copied another 00console.rpy file from another game. And it worked.
In case you want to know what you did wrong, you deleted too much when you replaced False with True.

Loverman

Oct 5, 2017
In case you want to know what you did wrong, you deleted too much when you replaced Fasle with True.
I checked spaces between codes right now and thats not the reason of error.

So i got another problem right now. After wearing tuxedo i'm going to garage and getting this error ;
"BigBlackCock" is not defined.
If i ignore it then there will be lots of errors to ignore until game finish. Is this game is broken or did i do something wrong ? I don't realy know.
Can you upload me your 00console.rpy please ? I will give it another shot.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. It was a decent update. Finally NTR routes have some content - I did expect more ofc but it's a decent start. It's clear that number of routes and outcomes became a bother. I really like an idea to roam freely through the yacht so we can observe later scenes from a different perspective. Plot is interesting enough and renders are superb as always. I really like it that there seem to be 1 more NTR route if you fucked Chriss in a wrong way. I was only a bit dissapointed with Silver's daughter as another open slut is a bit too much for me. But I admit it fits her. Overall I'm waiting for more - especially some decent conclusions on NTR routes we all know about.

Reactions: Mwanted

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Typical update...a group of regulars keeps things ticking over between updates, generously providing sneak peeks from the patreon page, etc. Then the update drops followed by
1st the begging for a hero
Then the begging for:
save pls (search or do the legwork yourself),
walkthrough pls (12 on OP, 0.1.3a around page 300 but not really needed since 0.1.2)
password pls (search again or Mister 'MC Name' case sensitive)
console commands pls (press shift D and you've got a whole raft of options in the variables viewer)
someone wipe my arse pls (too cynical?)
Finally the let down of being right and should have ('of' if I'm looking to piss some off ;)) waited for 0.1.5 or when it's confirmed the boat story has finished.
Although there was a lot, once again it stopped almost mid sentence. Some minimal stuff for the non MC crowd (I don't class it as NTR as there is no established relationships at the start), but IMO it was lipservice and nothing more (scuse the pun).

Finally, my secret mission, this thread on it's own (no fan art, not including the abandoned mod thread, nothing else) has now exceeded the lowest in the popular games list (Dreaming of Dana), as such I propose that it is promoted to the list.

U

User_32285

I checked spaces between codes right now and thats not the reason of error.

So i got another problem right now. After wearing tuxedo i'm going to garage and getting this error ;
"BigBlackCock" is not defined.
If i ignore it then there will be lots of errors to ignore until game finish. Is this game is broken or did i do something wrong ? I don't realy know.
Can you upload me your 00console.rpy please ? I will give it another shot.
Yes you did, I reproduced the same error by having "config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100"
on the same line. The script then thinks it's one command not two, you probably used a basic editor, try Notepad ++.

For BigBlackCock variable use search in this thread.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Shit I'm glad I didn't try the NTR route of this game. I just looked at the images of it and I'm immediately pissed. Poor Christine is whored there fuck!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think i'll replay the game entirely when there will be a complete WT of 0.1.4, to be sure i don't repeat any potential fatal mistake that could lead to the loss of one of the girls.
As far as I understand, NTR is only punishment for wrong choices in gameplay...
In end, just follow walkthrough, you will have basic instructions how to achieve whatever you wish (one girl, two girls, all girls, or to get cucked). Tomorrow we will get one for this version.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
As far as I understand, NTR is only punishment for wrong choices in gameplay...
Not so much punishment, more the chances of accidentally going done the Robert or Silver paths is remote. There are a specific set of choices that have to be made for each of them to send Chris into their arms.
So far with Sonya and Jessica we have been able to block sexual encounters, that we see, and we have been told that we can 'save' the girls on the boat, but until it all comes out in the wash the only people that know are the ones that keep adding content to boat storyline. We were also told in the early days there would be the possibility of a harem and I've not seen anything retracting that, so can only presume it's still the plan.

Reactions: UYScutti23

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not so much punishment, more the chances of accidentally going done the Robert or Silver paths is remote.
Honestly, that is just difference in wording. No essential difference. If you take "bad" moves, game is "punishing" you. Starting assumption is that you go in game in order to achieve best possible result.
Of course, situation here is bit different because some people wish different ending than "best possible" including bad one, but again it doesn't change basic mechanic of every game.

So far with Sonya and Jessica we have been able to block sexual encounters, that we see, and we have been told that we can 'save' the girls on the boat, but until it all comes out in the wash the only people that know are the ones that keep adding content to boat storyline. We were also told in the early days there would be the possibility of a harem and I've not seen anything retracting that, so can only presume it's still the plan.
Well, unless developers are proved to be playing with fanbase, and changing opinion, I think we must apply assumption of inocence on their part. ;)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Honestly, that is just difference in wording. No essential difference. If you take "bad" moves, game is "punishing" you. Starting assumption is that you go in game in order to achieve best possible result.
Of course, situation here is bit different because some people wish different ending than "best possible" including bad one, but again it doesn't change basic mechanic of every game.

Well, unless developers are proved to be playing with fanbase, and changing opinion, I think we must apply assumption of inocence on their part. ;)

May 7, 2017
sooooo...haven`t played this game yet, but it picked up my interest and now i`m thinking to wait more or just play through this build. Any advice? i mean is it worth for now or should i wait?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes