Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The game looked fun, but I saw to many occasions where other logical options should have been available for me to really get into the game.
The final one was where Christine was offered the job by Silver and you were given two options, Either forbid her (Ends game), or see what happens (leaves her open to sexual harassment and abuse). When a third option that makes total sense to be there but wasn't,is "see what happens, but WARN her that the guy is a predator who will try to use her". That third option would put her on guard, and she will be more likely to come to you for help if the guy starts shit.
That would be treating her like an adult, and someone who cares about her, and not literally throwing her to the wolves as it happens, if you choose the only option that will allow the game to continue.

With that said, I'm moving on to other games, because this one uses little to no logic at all in the story.
You must have made some weird choices. In my playthrough (MC Route, but Christine works for Silver), I was able to warn her about Silver being a predator, and it did put her on guard.

U

User_130505

You must have made some weird choices. In my playthrough (MC Route, but Christine works for Silver), I was able to warn her about Silver being a predator, and it did put her on guard.
I'm on the Christine route, and the only options it gave me were those two, and he said nothing about it after choosing the only one that did not end the game immediately.
He thought about it, but said nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know what the attached file in the OP is? I don't know if I should download it or not.
Its to restore the incest part of the game but you need to remove all the numbers for it to work.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The game looked fun, but I saw to many occasions where other logical options should have been available for me to really get into the game.
The final one was where Christine was offered the job by Silver and you were given two options, Either forbid her (Ends game), or see what happens (leaves her open to sexual harassment and abuse). When a third option that makes total sense to be there but wasn't,is "see what happens, but WARN her that the guy is a predator who will try to use her". That third option would put her on guard, and she will be more likely to come to you for help if the guy starts shit.
That would be treating her like an adult, and someone who cares about her, and not literally throwing her to the wolves as it happens, if you choose the only option that will allow the game to continue.

With that said, I'm moving on to other games, because this one uses little to no logic at all in the story.
The option that allows the game to go on won't immediately "throwing her to the wolves". You will have options later on which will allow you to prevent "the wolves" to get her.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
I'm on the Christine route, and the only options it gave me were those two, and he said nothing about it after choosing the only one that did not end the game immediately.
He thought about it, but said nothing.
Looks like you missed a choice on day 6. Or, made an earlier choice that removed warning her as an option. (If that's possible, I'm not sure.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DragonFire
U

User_130505

The option that allows the game to go on won't immediately "throwing her to the wolves". You will have options later on which will allow you to prevent "the wolves" to get her.
but warning her there would realistically show her that you care.
That would be good for affection.
Later when she sees that you were right.
It shows her that you are wise and that she should listen to your advise in the future, and not freak out causing the game to end, like she did when i tried the path that said don't do it.

It is the simple fact that the option was not there to say something about the guy, while also saying that she could accept the job that I have issues with. I love to read, I can kill a book in a single day, and retain the details, but if the books story lacks logical stories, and in the cases of choose your path stories, logical options, it is not going to retain my interest at all.
Stuff like that gets added to the list of do not try again.

On that note, I will quit commenting on this and find another story.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
i recommend that if you are backing this you jump ship, seems like he's pulling a teachers pet first the content is minimal then it itll work it's way to nothing at all.
Have to wonder if another artist flaked? Though, from the sounds of it, the scope of the yacht scene has increased to something I don't think they're able to finish in a single month or two and they should have said that to their patrons. It might spare them from losing support on there. From the looks of it, they already lost I think about 20 so far. Granted that's not too many but still, losing support is never a good thing.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
but warning her there would realistically show her that you care.
That would be good for affection.
Later when she sees that you were right.
It shows her that you are wise and that she should listen to your advise in the future, and not freak out causing the game to end, like she did when i tried the path that said don't do it.

It is the simple fact that the option was not there to say something about the guy, while also saying that she could accept the job that I have issues with. I love to read, I can kill a book in a single day, and retain the details, but if the books story lacks logical stories, and in the cases of choose your path stories, logical options, it is not going to retain my interest at all.
Stuff like that gets added to the list of do not try again.

On that note, I will quit commenting on this and find another story.
I understand your point of view, and I agree there could be better (more logical) options to respond to that situation.
I only disagree that the option in the game would mean you wouldn't be able to save her from the obvious predator.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Feels like a pretty half assed update tbh. What is there is good quality wise but they definitely overpromised and undelivered.

Reactions: RedRoover
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes