armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This. I've had this feeling for the last few updates unfortunately (and I try to play and like all routes equally).
The problem is that we have 2 main and 2 secondary routes.Even more if you count the variations between them and if MC is in relationship with Sonya and /or Jessica.With so many paths the yacht event will take maybe 4 updates.
And after that if some of the routes don't end/like the upcoming PL 0.7/ we will have much more problems,because the routes will become way too different.The dev will need to make like 2-3 games at once-imagine something like The Tyrant-several updates with almost no-content for some route.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
The problem is that we have 2 main and 2 secondary routes.Even more if you count the variations between them and if MC is in relationship with Sonya and /or Jessica.With so many paths the yacht event will take maybe 4 updates.
And after that if some of the routes don't end/like the upcoming PL 0.7/ we will have much more problems,because the routes will become way too different.The dev will need to make like 2-3 games at once-imagine something like The Tyrant-several updates with almost no-content for some route.

On my Corporate Route things already doesn't make sense given that Jessica is at the yacht with Robert. The only interaction they've ever had is her slapping him at the bar and leaving him behind, so what the fuck is that all about?

Reactions: kiteares

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Guys i try password on her computer Mister Brandon and dont work? Why is that?
If your MC is named Brandon it should work. But if your MC is named brandon the password would be Mister brandon.
If your MC is named Angel999, the password would be Mister Angel999.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS PS, I put all of my conversations about this in spoilers, precisely because I don't want flamewars.
No point in arguing. Let's just agree to disagree. I hope next update will finally finish this whole yacht thing but since they implemented navigation it might be really complex.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
No point in arguing. Let's just agree to disagree. I hope next update will finally finish this whole yacht thing but since they implemented navigation it might be really complex.
Ok, this is technical detail.
Anyway, glad that we can agree to disagree :) Most of discussions wouldn't take place if update was bigger :D

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Do you actually have sex with anyone in this version.. I came to the tease with your goddaughter.. and is that all?

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Burt, you are a man among men as per usual brotha, i probably missed the reason or if it was stated, but when is the next part of the boat stuff supposed to come out? you sorta hit us with a cliff hanger and as all good fans we must wait...but....whats the planed release for the 2nd half if all thing's go according to plan? ballpark?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Still hoping there is a chance route that the MC will hook up with Silver's secretary Julia. That chick is hot AF especially in this last update. I'd hit it. :FeelsGoodMan:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
can someone please provide me with the new walkthrough after day 14
You're hoping!! Day 14 is going to drag out for at least more update (probably end of August) if not 2, 3 or more updates. So the update for after day 14 may not be until the new year, not sure even the devs have planned that far in advance in enough detail to do a walkthrough yet.
Now if you want one for 0.1.4, I've not seen it yet. 0.1.2 is on the OP, the options for 0.1.3 and 0.1.4 are not that arduous, but in case it's too much like hard work, I've attached the 0.1.3a walkthrough to save you having to going to hassle of doing a search. Cos I'm just so fucking nice, that's why!!

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
guys i switched from mac to windows pc and forgot to copy my babysitter saves.i need a hero.can anyone drop uncle robert and mr silver saves?

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Did anyone else realise that the render when she's making sushi in the kitchen, Christine is holding a zuchinni and not a cucumber? That gave me a light chuckle. Oh and you know its a zuchinni because it has that green bit at the top... with the different shade of green... don't know how else to describe it without looking it up on google and being more technical.....

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Did anyone else realise that the render when she's making sushi in the kitchen, Christine is holding a zuchinni and not a cucumber? That gave me a light chuckle. Oh and you know its a zuchinni because it has that green bit at the top... with the different shade of green... don't know how else to describe it without looking it up on google and being more technical.....
Burt and T4bbo both deny it, but Christine being retarded is canon.

pchrgt

Jan 23, 2018
how do yo apply the uncle patch? I have the file from the OP but have no idea where to put it or if I have to rename it

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes