177. Kiss Her Neck
178. Kiss and play with her tits
179. Go between her legs
180. Back Off (Friend +5, Ho

when i get to step 180 its not there is no dialoug to back off

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
i can't believe this thing is doing 10k a month :oops:
They were at 12k the other day, the update cost them quite a bit of support. Not exactly turning out how they were telling the patrons the last few months. If they don't do damage control soon or release a decent sized update by the end of this month, they'll probably lose hundreds more.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
For something so seemingly short, it looked way to rushed to be released. Grammar wasn't too bad, but below their normal standards. Spelling, on the other hand, was terrible this time.
The dev is hemorrhaging patrons (they had 1500 just a day or two ago and down to 1274 now) that should tell you everything you need to know at this point. Give it another day or two they'll have more than likely lost another hundred, perhaps more.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The dev is hemorrhaging patrons (they had 1500 just a day or two ago and down to 1274 now) that should tell you everything you need to know at this point. Give it another day or two they'll have more than likely lost another hundred, perhaps more.
Eh, that's mostly just the Patreon beginning of the month dip. For most it is 10% or so, so this looks a little higher than usual. Nothing earth shattering, though.

Reactions: murath

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
They're not losing anything. It's end of the month fluctuation. They're at their peak of popularity and still growing. Game is doing fine and at the end of this month they will have more than they had before.

DDragonX

Nov 29, 2017
keep getting this error while trying to massage jessica . Also forced to massage christine first .

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
keep getting this error while trying to massage jessica . Also forced to massage christine first .
Try new game. It is probably happening because you used old saves and since the code changed your saved file is just corrupted.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So far I have now played the game with 3 different path saves and started over the entire game to change a few choices between characters and when I get to the Love Boat....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Too many inexplicable boot outs , making you start all over again, not that good to maintain my interest.
Thumbs down.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Just great... sounds like he's lost interest.

"The plan is to work on both games simultaneously"
Usually a death knoll.
That was why I bolded and underlined it, never a good sign in game development especially given the response this last update has drawn. I expected a major drop in numbers, but they've now fallen under where they were on the first of July last month.

Also just to be friendly its death knell, unless that falls under the english/american spelling variation which I'm not aware of.

Reactions: Darkaura and ontach
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes