ontach

Apr 8, 2018
4. In either case I will be upgrading my rendering station (one that got hit and was fixed very quickly without taking time to do full water cooling and stuff) later this year to a machine with 4x 1080tis. Preparing scene with many characters and rendering has been a bottleneck for us… and this will help to get as much out as possible.​

I'm getting a new-found appreciation for 3D games, eg. Skyrim (which btw. is by no means the best in terms of graphics quality; just picked something that I find acceptably pretty), which give us beautiful renders on the fly - with decent FPS.

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Since a lot of people are releasing demo games with version 1.0 or episode 1 these days and there is no changelog for this game, can anyone tell me how much content do we have in this game?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
walk through is on what page again?
We have any walkthough for this?
frustration-no-matter-how-many-times-you-watch-it-will-never-happen-thumb.gif
OP v 0.1.2 don't really need more after that so far
attached v 0.1.3a see above
Yes, yes I'm fucking marvellous!!

1. Many players have been concerned that NTR content would be forced on them. It will not. That’s not something we want to do… and all the NTR in the game is avoidable… and obviously so.

2. From the other end of the divide… many have been concerned that we are dropping our NTR content. That is also not happening. NTR will continue… (as you see this update 0.1.4) throughout the development of the game. Although the main focus is on MC/Christine relation.
The only NTR I've seen is the MC screwing Sonya all the rest is just a choice of characters to play with. The main story follows the MC but the only established relationships are Paul and Sonya/Julia and Jess and Chris...what is being referred to as NTR doesn't have huge content and if the MC knowingly allows the girls to be treated like they will be without doing anything, he's not a cuckold, but he is a cunt....

Also just to be friendly its death knell, unless that falls under the english/american spelling variation which I'm not aware of.
You are correct, though @DeUglyOne may have been hinting at how he will deal with this treason, you know as in 'the grassy knoll' :closedtongue:

Yeah you need money to bribe bouncer if you have played the game.
No you don't, if you played the game with less than $500 ;)

Since a lot of people are releasing demo games with version 1.0 or episode 1 these days and there is no changelog for this game, can anyone tell me how much content do we have in this game?
This is actually the 14th update there is probably a couple of hours of content so far, but it is in the middle of a large story line that could be another update or 3 in completion, with promises that it won't be the end of the story.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
The only NTR I've seen is the MC screwing Sonya all the rest is just a choice of characters to play with. The main story follows the MC but the only established relationships are Paul and Sonya/Julia and Jess and Chris...what is being referred to as NTR doesn't have huge content and if the MC knowingly allows the girls to be treated like they will be without doing anything, he's not a cuckold, but he is a cunt....
Kind of semantics at that point, one person calls it NTR, another culls it Cuck content, others say its Voyeurism. The goal presented to us is to be with Chris as she's the focal point and person who holds the story together. It's not like DoD where all females are fair game and can be the main girl, Chris is the goal and the one we have to go towards. In not getting her it kind of means you fail and you lose. Now some people want NTR content to spill onto the MC routes where he can lose Chris, now that would be real NTR.

Also you've seen the secretary redhead fucking Paul which is also NTR.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Kind of semantics at that point, one person calls it NTR, another culls it Cuck content, others say its Voyeurism. The goal presented to us is to be with Chris as she's the focal point and person who holds the story together. It's not like DoD where all females are fair game and can be the main girl, Chris is the goal and the one we have to go towards. In not getting her it kind of means you fail and you lose. Now some people want NTR content to spill onto the MC routes where he can lose Chris, now that would be real NTR.
Yep, total semantics and the result of a slow afternoon :)
As soon as I started reading your response I remembered that I had been off on that particular waffle a few days ago :w

Also you've seen the secretary redhead fucking Paul which is also NTR.
And until you mentioned it, it hadn't occured to me that it was...on 2 fronts - Julia NTR Sonya (girls can do it too, no?) and Paul on Silver (both cheating on their wives').

Then there's Robert and his trail of destruction....

I formally challenge @T4bbo and @Burt Reynolds Mustache to satisfactorily tie up all loose ends for all women that have featured in the game mwhahahahaha.

Reactions: Heitcaho

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I formally challenge @T4bbo and @Burt Reynolds Mustache to satisfactorily tie up all loose ends for all women that have featured in the game mwhahahahaha.

also if it wasn't clear... Babysitter will be going on for a while... we're still in EARLY planning for the next game which we would have to be if we want a seamless transition and this isn't going to be a DMD scenario where the bulk of development goes to the new title... we're not going to start in earnest until we have everything set up and ready to go.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Game is at this stage it's nothing weird to start thinking what's next. If all routes will be closed in a sensible way I'm all for it. Ofc we need a lot of action in a next couple of updates to make it finished but I feel like it's possible. Innocent, virginal female and some decent competition and they got me again.
But we all know next game will be hard bestiality focused with tentacles.

sexgame

Jun 7, 2018
View attachment 119031
Plot:

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Updated: July 31, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Downloads:
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - - -

thanks @matrax for sharing

Extra:
Uncle Restoration Pach(attached) - Mods (abandoned): -
(thanks to @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore)

View attachment 13044 View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050 View attachment 13051 View attachment 13052 View attachment 13046
When I enter the game on the android shows (the application has been stopped) what is the solution?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally the v0.1.4 is here! Its time to download this awesome new update! I really like this game till now.
Ehm guys :firstimekiss: sorry for ask this :tf:
Can someone tell if the v0.1.4 walkthrough is there?
I see the v0.1.2 and 0.1.3a but do not see any v0.1.4. At last if i do not lose some post :pensive:
So can somone tell me and if there is post it?
Anticipate Thankses

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I looked in the dir () couldn't find one. I also used a save editor and it didn't change the amount. Unless I did something wrong I would venture to say there isn't one.
@Jack_Sparrow_Pirate
Open console (Shift + 'o') and enter:
Money = xxx
(Pay attention to the capital 'M' and the spaces inbetween.)
There you go.

Or - you just accept Alyssa's help in getting in... :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if they do it like Luxee with PL and A69-release 0.01 of the new game and put it on hold.Or like Alex and Au-Pair Innocence/Lost in Temptation.
No idea why so many devs starts a second,third or even forth game before finishing first one.Probably burn out.But that shouldn't be an excuse.Let's hope both Babysitter and PL will turn better than BB or some of ICSTOR games.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
View attachment 131636
OP v 0.1.2 don't really need more after that so far
attached v 0.1.3a see above
Yes, yes I'm fucking marvellous!!

You are correct, though @DeUglyOne may have been hinting at how he will deal with this treason, you know as in 'the grassy knoll' :closedtongue:

No you don't, if you played the game with less than $500 ;)

This is actually the 14th update there is probably a couple of hours of content so far, but it is in the middle of a large story line that could be another update or 3 in completion, with promises that it won't be the end of the story.
Thx whoever you are.

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes