TCM

Jul 30, 2017
if I understood the WT well if I have a relationship mainly friendship with Chris I can not establish a relationship with Sonia or Jessica because there would be bad results?

In order to have the complete harem, do you have to play the horny route?

Is it possible to avoid all the ntr on the horny route?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
if I understood the WT well if I have a relationship mainly friendship with Chris I can not establish a relationship with Sonia or Jessica because there would be bad results?

In order to have the complete harem, do you have to play the horny route?

Is it possible to avoid all the ntr on the horny route?
Yes it is possible to avoid NTR no matter which way you push Christine. If you are going mainly friendship (the love route essentially) then yes... there can be bad consequences down the line if you are fucking around with other women (though... this isn't a hard and fast rule, exactly.)

Reactions: TCM
Jun 10, 2018
So can anyone tell me walkthrough for MC , Mr.Silver & Robert route differently because I am not able to see some scenes like when mr.silver kisses Chris in office and fingering her there.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
where is the walkthrough, i can't find it
Using the thread search function gave me the results below.

The 10th result is the one you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So can anyone tell me walkthrough for MC , Mr.Silver & Robert route differently because I am not able to see some scenes
1) It's always polite to use the spoiler function as none of us know what stage anyone else is at.

2) For both Silver and Robert routes look out for the notes in red during the walkthrough but also as the bottom there is more information about what is required on what days. Read it carefully as you have to work hard to activate their routes.

Reactions: RedGlow
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes