rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I wouldn't quite put it in those terms... but ding ding ding.

The Contradiction flag actually comes up in one particular set of circumstances. Those are when Christine is very in love with the MC... but the MC basically tells her that... well, he wants to see other people too. That's the start. The real kicker is whether or not the MC has been fucking around with other girls up until that point. If Christine knows you fucked Sonya... and she suspects (or knows) about some stuff with Jess... then she's in a pretty sad state of mind. It shows up in her thoughts during the scene too.

But that one choice back a couple updates ago... it is important (and I mentioned it as such) but you can still change it this dinner (for exactly the reason you mentioned, people might want to change their minds) there is no negative for changing your mind, per se. But if you're indicating to the girl in love with you that you're just using her, essentially... she's going to have trouble coming to terms with it.
Buh Burt, even with the changeover option after dinner, I can't quite wrap my head around the logic. Is this all about reconciling Christine's Friend vs Horny? My confusion stems from:
  • Couch: "Relationship is unfeasible, lie to everyone"
  • MC: "Fuck everything that moves"
  • Dinner: "Yeah, let's keep doing what we're doing"
This seems logically consistent to me. If Christine getting jealous due to her Friend/Horny level is the only consideration, that Contradiction flag should be ChrContradiction, because:
  • Couch: "I want to be with you and I'm not taking no for an answer"
  • MC: "Fuck everything that moves"
  • Dinner: "Yeah, you still my slam piece, baby"
Seems way more of a contradiction and crying out for special punishment.

Set me straight here, man. I think I'm clearly missing something.

Jan 9, 2018
can MC avoid all possible NTR that involves Men and all Female charactera and i mean not even so much as a finger or tongue entering any if the girl's orafices?
Yes, MC can do it. look for walkthrough at first post, all NTR options are marked.
for last update walkthrough, read a few pages back, i post it there at some point and Burt Reynolds Mustache gave some hints.

Jan 9, 2018
Is this all about reconciling Christine's Friend vs Horny?
i wouldnt say "reconsilling", would say trying to change a way to interact with impotant person for MC.
MC`s current relationship lvl is more important than just contradiction flag.
in my opinion it was a great job to comprehend everything and do it right in code.
- Chose "You're right. This is crazy" (to be friends with benefits) and Friend > Love, Christine is jealous
If she is jealous you would have contradiction flag, because friendship lvl is higher than love.
and etc. and etc. You may see it in code.

And its great because it`s really similar to real life. In my country there is a saying: "there is no friendship between a man and a woman, always one in love with another who is not considering first as a love-interest" (sorry for the not accurate translation to english). And because of it, because of selflying there are a lot of problems and contradictions.

Christine is shy and naive girl, who just started to see what real world is. She cann`t even uderstand her own feelings and what to do with them. There are a lot of problems for this couple: difference of age, guyz who just see girls as a meat and etc. - it`s in case you are folowing not NTR path, because if you are, i don`t know why i am writing all of this...

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone here play the Linux version of this? If so would they be able to explain to me how to play the game in Ubuntu. I already managed to unpack it using the command line but can't seem to run the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, MC can do it. look for walkthrough at first post, all NTR options are marked.
for last update walkthrough, read a few pages back, i post it there at some point and Burt Reynolds Mustache gave some hints.
My guess is he is afraid of what will happen in 0.1.4 even if you're not onto NTR route.The girls are there without the uncle and with 3 very dangerous men.I can't even imagine what will be there if you accidentaly reject Sonya's plan and uncle won't show at all at the yacht event.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
i wouldnt say "reconsilling", would say trying to change a way to interact with impotant person for MC.
MC`s current relationship lvl is more important than just contradiction flag.
in my opinion it was a great job to comprehend everything and do it right in code.
- Chose "You're right. This is crazy" (to be friends with benefits) and Friend > Love, Christine is jealous
If she is jealous you would have contradiction flag, because friendship lvl is higher than love.
and etc. and etc. You may see it in code.

And its great because it`s really similar to real life. In my country there is a saying: "there is no friendship between a man and a woman, always one in love with another who is not considering first as a love-interest" (sorry for the not accurate translation to english). And because of it, because of selflying there are a lot of problems and contradictions.

Christine is shy and naive girl, who just started to see what real world is. She cann`t even uderstand her own feelings and what to do with them. There are a lot of problems for this couple: difference of age, guyz who just see girls as a meat and etc. - it`s in case you are folowing not NTR path, because if you are, i don`t know why i am writing all of this...
Alright, I get it. I hate it but I get it.

Now explain to me how, "I want a relationship with you and won't take no for an answer," followed by all manner of horndoggery is a consistent path, who's Horny/Friend levels are basically never checked except for NTR cases, I believe.

If treating Chris too well while on the Friends with Benefits route results in a Contradiction, telling the girl you love her, then fucking anything that moves should set her off as well. All of which can be negated by making Christine addicted to cock, which of course opens her up to the trashcan twins.

Jan 9, 2018
@rodneyeatme , i can`t explain because it`s depends on the way you are playing.

there are atleast 3 main routes (not including minor routes).
  1. "NTR route" with Silver\Robert
  2. "Horny\harem route", you fuck every girl, lie to everyone
  3. Exclusive relationship or "Love route" (doesn`t matter "Friendship > Love" or "Friendship < Love")
What you are missing in my opinion, that in this "consistent path", as you named it, MC is also developing as a person. MC may fuck every girl but at 13th day evening when he has a serious conversation with Christine you can make MC change his life by choosing "exclusive relationship", and there everything depends on you. Game developers gave us a huge hint with just 4 lines of MC`s thoughts:
Code:
    if SonyaFucked == 2:
        mik "{t}*Well, I should probably end things with Sonya... not that there's all that much to end.*{/t}"
        mik "{t}*Unless I want to try and hide it...*{/t}"
        if FuckedJess == 1:
            mik "{t}*...and...*{/t}"
    if FuckedJess == 1:
        mik "{t}*...let's just hope she never finds out about Jessica.*{/t}"
It`s pretty obvious that later you would need to make a major choice - i would say "choice of the entire game":
- end all others relationships with girls and be a faitfull to Christine
or
- be a horndog, lie to Christine and other girls and hope that truth will never be revealed

As i understood even "Horny\harem route" can be different:
- you can be a complete bastard just using girls
or
- you can try to build harem based on some kind of "like" (wouldn`t say love for now) (well at least with Chris and Jess), but i think in this case relationship with Sonya would be ended, because in my opinion she would never agree fot this kind of relationship.

Also, dont forget, that from the begining you can pass over other girls and concentrate on Christine solely.

Well.. this is how i see "story line architecture" for now.

PS:
i am not sure if in later updates, there would be expanding of some minor routes that may become main (helping Sonya, and becoming her lover, or choosing Jess over Christine with Chris` broken heart and etc. - that`s only my imagination, i don`t have any connections to any developers), but i hope.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@rodneyeatme , i can`t explain because it`s depends on the way you are playing.

there are atleast 3 main routes (not including minor routes).
  1. "NTR route" with Silver\Robert
  2. "Horny\harem route", you fuck every girl, lie to everyone
  3. Exclusive relationship or "Love route" (doesn`t matter "Friendship > Love" or "Friendship < Love")
What you are missing in my opinion, that in this "consistent path", as you named it, MC is also developing as a person. MC may fuck every girl but at 13th day evening when he has a serious conversation with Christine you can make MC change his life by choosing "exclusive relationship", and there everything depends on you. Game developers gave us a huge hint with just 4 lines of MC`s thoughts:
Code:
    if SonyaFucked == 2:
        mik "{t}*Well, I should probably end things with Sonya... not that there's all that much to end.*{/t}"
        mik "{t}*Unless I want to try and hide it...*{/t}"
        if FuckedJess == 1:
            mik "{t}*...and...*{/t}"
    if FuckedJess == 1:
        mik "{t}*...let's just hope she never finds out about Jessica.*{/t}"
It`s pretty obvious that later you would need to make a major choice - i would say "choice of the entire game":
- end all others relationships with girls and be a faitfull to Christine
or
- be a horndog, lie to Christine and other girls and hope that truth will never be revealed

As i understood even "Horny\harem route" can be different:
- you can be a complete bastard just using girls
or
- you can try to build harem based on some kind of "like" (wouldn`t say love for now) (well at least with Chris and Jess), but i think in this case relationship with Sonya would be ended, because in my opinion she would never agree fot this kind of relationship.

Also, dont forget, that from the begining you can pass over other girls and concentrate on Christine solely.

Well.. this is how i see "story line architecture" for now.

PS:
i am not sure if in later updates, there would be expanding of some minor routes that may become main (helping Sonya, and becoming her lover, or choosing Jess over Christine with Chris` broken heart and etc. - that`s only my imagination, i don`t have any connections to any developers), but i hope.
Actualy NTR/both of them/ are not main route.There is only 2 main routes/love and corruption.All others are secondary paths.

U

User_412115

ok so I started a new game (I had to reset pc and start new) but now the game pretty much crashes right after trying to go interview secretary...it says dress in tux then shows scene with the girls which seems to be way down the line story wise before eventually saying thank you for your patience and see you in next update. I never had this issue before as I played all the way through to previous update...maybe I will try to download again from a different link and tell you if issue happens again..

EDIT: Found issue, so when I go to change now the option of get tuxedo is there from beginning of game which is not meant to be used till later in the game and probably should be fixed/hidden in future versions to avoid this script running before it is due. If anyone is starting new and has same issue simply select the suit up option as opposed to tux option and you could continue normally with the story.

U

User_633486

this game needs to be WAY more linear and/or have WAY more hints cuz there's NO WAY i would have been able to guess MOST of what i needed to do to open the harem route -__-

Reactions: qwerty76423578

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Does anyone here play the Linux version of this? If so would they be able to explain to me how to play the game in Ubuntu. I already managed to unpack it using the command line but can't seem to run the game.
I run the exe through wine windows program loader, this game doesn't have a linux version yet

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I run the exe through wine windows program loader, this game doesn't have a linux version yet
It is on the OP. I downloaded it, went through the process of uncompressing the strange compression method, Tried to play it. The game doesn't start.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes