DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
The Christine mini-game is like a work of art in itself, I am amazed how much effort was put into it, truly!
First time I played it, I didn't notice Toes and Calf options, so the sex itself, even if doing all to please her and be patient, didn't blow her mind.

Today I tried again and woah what a difference, also in pictures!!

Here is my guide to get it right:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
ok so has anyone been successful at the deflowering minigame that doesn't result in her turning over and have it be painful after choosing "keep options open"?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
ok so has anyone been successful at the deflowering minigame that doesn't result in her turning over and have it be painful after choosing "keep options open"?
Yeah if you backtrack this forum just a tiny bit, you'll find some posts about it, one from "yours truly" included ;)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Those posts are again, mostly accurate... but people are still missing the complete picture.
Well I won't spoil their joy of discovering the art of foreplay completely, hehe, that's why I gave some guidelines in my spoiler post.. didn't mention her tits.. not on purpose, but thinking more about it.. a detailed step by step guide would kinda steal the fun from the player, right?;)

Further advice to those who hasn't gotten a great first sex with Christine yet:
Make save games, use scroll back, be attentive to the text and pictures, it's not about banging her senseless.. it's about warming her up gently until she is so hot and horny that she is the one to jump your bone(s) :eek:penedeyewink:

Example of why it's such a great "mini game";
Kissing her breasts doesn't just have one picture and text.. when she get's more turned on, their is a new picture and text about it and mentioning of her nipples.
That's one example.. get in there and find more for your self, ya barging horn dogs :FeelsGoodMan:

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Loved this update!

:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
View attachment 119710
There is something about christine. I find her one of the hottest if not the hottest girl among the games here and I've played almost all the good renpy ones.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Guys are missing the point... it's not all about the stuff you do in bed... there is a specific reason that @rodneyeatme is having problems... (well I'm pretty sure) and you guys have almost figured it out.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Jan 9, 2018
Most of your post is correct. This is not...
well its obviously that i missing something (you wouldnt give us hints in other way), but for me, because of my choices it seems this way.
pretty sure another major points are:
-relation with Robert, Silver, in other words NTR,
-relation with Sonya (did Christine see sex with her)
-relation with Jess (did MC fuck her or finger her to orgasm in spa room)
but i dont have any saves to test it... and just change variables wouldnt be a correct way to test

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
well its obviously that i missing something (you wouldnt give us hints in other way), but for me, because of my choices it seems this way.
pretty sure another major points are:
-relation with Robert, Silver, in other words NTR,
-relation with Sonya (did Christine see sex with her)
-relation with Jess (did MC fuck her or finger her to orgasm in spa room)
but i dont have any saves to test it... and just change variables wouldnt be a correct way to test
2 out of 3

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes