Jan 9, 2018
How come others have "Keep things the way they are" and I have "Keep options open". Where did I go wrong for that?
it depends on day 12 evening.
You have 2 options:
"You're wrong, I'm not letting you go."
"You're right. This is crazy"
You obviously chose 1st variant, because of that you have variable SecretRelationship = 1
If you`d chose 2nd option, you would have variable PhysicalRelationship = 1 (like friends with benefits)
There is logical "if" later depends on this choice

Code:
if SecretRelationship == 1:
menu ExclusiveChoice:
    "Be exclusive":
        jump SecretExclusive
    "Keep options open":
        jump SecretOpen

elif PhysicalRelationship == 1:
menu ExclusiveChoice2:
    "Say you want an exclusive relationship.":
        jump PhysicalExclusive
    "Keep things as they are.":
        jump PhysicalOpen

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
First thing I did was go through and changed all of the goddaughters in the script to niece which took awhile since there is a shit ton of the word that had to be killed and replaced. It's weird that he is still listed as uncle in the script though. Oh well at least I didn't have to change that as well. Now to play it with the corrected word.
He is her godfather. Uncle is simply a term of endearment, often used for close family friends.

Reactions: kiteares

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
for those of you, who wants rather be an uncle than a godfather...
dl this file, remove the f95zone prefix 130870_ and drop it to the game folder of your installation
Thank you very much.I will try now:)
BTW you did it even better explaining to others to delete the prefix.
I explain that for several games when posting saves.
Well, plot continuity is there and with how things are going right now I think it would be really hard to avoid it when they are all on the yacht. I still have my hopes but it's sure frustrating to have no content for 3 months. I think they could make it up for me by adding apportunity to lose Christine on MC's path but that's unlikely. Lately I have a constant feeling that they lack resources to fully develop this game in a fast pace. So many different opportunities could be introduced into any day to keep us warm if plot requires it. Development is not an easy task I suppose
With the problems they have with Patreon,they don't have enought time for all paths.And it's normal that they choose to progress the main route.Don't forget that main path in the game is uncle/Christine,all others are just a secondary routes and they will be the first choice to suffer from Patreon mess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right to fear.Just see how the cops work in The Tyrant:)
Probably the uncle need some martial art lessons from F from Parental Love.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache

As far as I know godparents are people not related to the family. I had no godparents but my brother did but they were not related to the family and were just friends of the family. I think the next update though I'm going to make the godfather and goddaughter father and daughter and make them fully blood related.

I have never ever heard of anyone refer to their niece as goddaughter or a niece calling their uncle godfather unless they are actually really a god father of some mob.

@armion82

The uncle has nothing to fear all he has to do is go take some target practice so he can go shoot some rats and they are on a ship in the middle of the sea which the best way to get rid of evidence for good or till most evidence is gone. Just make sure to weight them down as you have to remember that shit floats.

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache

As far as I know godparents are people not related to the family. I had no godparents but my brother did but they were not related to the family and were just friends of the family. I think the next update though I'm going to make the godfather and goddaughter father and daughter and make them fully blood related.

@armion82

The uncle has nothing to fear all he has to do is go take some target practice so he can go shoot some rats and they are on a ship in the middle of the sea which the best way to get rid of evidence for good or till most evidence is gone. Just make sure to weight them down as you have to remember that shit floats.
So you for sharks getting rid of the bodies?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
First thing I did was go through and changed all of the goddaughters in the script to niece which took awhile since there is a shit ton of the word that had to be killed and replaced. It's weird that he is still listed as uncle in the script though. Oh well at least I didn't have to change that as well. Now to play it with the corrected word.
I only did the script.rpy because I was just trying stuff and with Notepad++ there is a replace all. No time at all.

Silver and Robert are the netoturd routes but neither one will see the light with me as the only route worth going is the niece/uncle route.

Have to say the niece/uncle route for this update was hot as fuck!
My primary route is Christine, preferably harem, because RL doesn't allow such succulent morsels. I also have NTR paths open to check out what is going on and you can also see what they are referring to with some of the things they say that make no sense, like Christine's fans on Corporate route.
While I am open minded on the NTR routes as they are avoidable. I struggle to see the positives from them MC is not being your usual 'wimp' as he's not in nor looking to start a relationship with Christine on those paths. To enjoy those paths fully people must really dislike Christine as they both lead to her being used and abused and if things go well being left for the MC to pick up the pieces. This has been apparent from the off, but with each update the levels of depravity to which she will be taken seems to get worse and worse.

God parents are people chosen by the parents to represent the children in the parents absence with regard to religious matters. My kids have a real auntie each as a God mother and a friend of the family as god father.
Family friends, as kids were always referred to as uncle and aunt (and some still are, especially when it pisses her off ), but I've never referred nor heard the children either by god parents or family friends referred to as nephew or niece.

You didnt miss anything, no shower fun, she is sore after night activities
Actually, she states she doesn't have time.

when uncle stays at home and christina makes her way to the yacht, v0.1.3 ends. Is that normal?
Have you been following the story?
You know the part where MC is going with Sonya and Christine is either going because of work or with Robert (either to support Jess or vice versa)?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
it's Silver route, Sonya quit and when she asked me to help her, I said no.

I have 2 other saves MC route and Robert route in both I help Sonya.
Well... if the MC sits at home jerking off... there will be consequences. That part will be fleshed in... later.

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes