• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Do the harem route. Basically convince Christine to love you but tell her you want to see other people. Much more satisfying.

My playthrough is a mess.

Slept with Jess.
Slept with Sonya
Slept with Christine.

Jess is in love with Christine. Christine is in love with the MC. The MC loves Christine but told her he wants to see other people. No NTR.
Thats what I'm doing, lol.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 145164

Download Links for the game: v0.1.5
Here is the windows link

the mac link

Android link

& Linux link

The walkthrough will come out on (04.09.2018)

Changelog:
- Yacht Time Block 2 Finished
- Yacht Time Block 3 Added
- 7 erotic scenes added
- Fixed numerous dialog and grammar errors
- Slight story change to 0.14 (Silver no longer reveals he knows Jessica's patreon site)
- 320 new images
- 4 longer animations and several shorter animations with variations

I hope you gonna enjoy this one as we enjoyed making it!

T4bbo and Team
Real changelog:
bor.gif

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
"Check Christine’s PC, password is “Mister + Player’s Name“ (For example, if your character is named Terrance, the password would be “Mister Terrance“.)"
Hello how are you why in this updated i cant do anything like in the first updated like caressing her ?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Minor quibble - any way to get a .zip or .rar or ANYTHING other than .7z as it HATES osx...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Umm, girls are "fillies" (like young female horses,) not "phillies" (the Philadelphia Phillies National League baseball team).
Mwahahahahar! Who got that wrong? You should send them to the knackers yard. Thats a place where horses go to die/get killed, not a yard full of British testicles.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Minor quibble - any way to get a .zip or .rar or ANYTHING other than .7z as it HATES osx...

Try that, I will look into why its not launching as well.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Saw the first post saying the walkthrough for V15 is being created, but can anyone link me to the V14 walthrough please. Never played the game before and want some sauce.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes