Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok stuck with the guide again.

When you go to the massage place it says to choose oil and then pick Christine. Did that then next it says massage her shoulder, back, feet and lower legs 5 times. So I tried to repeat that but it gets to the back massage and then a new scene cuts in. So I Reloaded and this time massaged her lower legs 5 times and then the scene cut in. I then have to choose Jessica or whatever the fuck shes called and massage tits, thighs, ass etc, but with each attempt she doesn't like it. Is she supposed to not like it or have I done something wrong. Been following the guide to the letter.

U

User_32285

Ok stuck with the guide again.

When you go to the massage place it says to choose oil and then pick Christine. Did that then next it says massage her shoulder, back, feet and lower legs 5 times. So I tried to repeat that but it gets to the back massage and then a new scene cuts in. So I Reloaded and this time massaged her lower legs 5 times and then the scene cut in. I then have to choose Jessica or whatever the fuck shes called and massage tits, thighs, ass etc, but with each attempt she doesn't like it. Is she supposed to not like it or have I done something wrong. Been following the guide to the letter.
You need massage, shoulder, then back, then feet, then lower legs and then one more random for a total of five.

This has been discussed many times, try using search please.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017

Will unzip 7z

I have a mac, no reason you cant use it
But the problem is that AFTER unzipping, the app won't play. This might be due to the 7z compression corrupting something, I dunno.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure i like the whole boat scenario. its quite good for the story/plot itself, but the erotic part not so much.
sure, theres sex going on, but its not hot and exciting at all. its awkward and sterile.
the mc-christine route, i think its too soon for her to be adventurous with Mc in a boat with maniacs onboard.
christine-robert, here, i think if i where Robert i would take her in a secluded space, this because shes virgin and you can control her more. theres too many variables that can go wrong in the pool and Robert is not that stupid or is he? now, sure he got her, but in a cabin, with spycamera on, thats a better place if you ask me. maybe Christine a bit more drunk/drugged and Silver spying and waiting for his turn. this also give Mc opportunity to stop it as Christine seems out or let it happen for the ntr route.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes