Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
So it's been a bit since our last feedback poll so I figured I'd pop it up here. As always answer as you want, and honestly is always the best. We had a lot of fun making this update for sure!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

I liked the idea of a yatch with a lot of girls, excellent renderd as always, but too much male characters for me. Also the focus on main girls regarding teasing is less because there are too many characters.

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

The girls amazing, maybe not too much for Christine and I am missing Jessica.

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

I play multiple times but because there are a loooot of decisions its hard to find all the images, do in some cases I just gave up.

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

Christine and the short scenes with Jessica. I felt that we lost precious timw with the other males, but thats my opinion haha.

5. Least favorite?

Males and the redhead girl. Sorry, I can't remember her name right now.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

Yes, all the dialogs in this game are amazing, thats a strong point.

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

I play the ntr path just to see what happen, but it's not my thing.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

Christine and Jessica. Because they are hooot, and also their personality XD

9. Any additional comments?

I can't make an opinion for others, but I would prefer much more interaction with girls and less anothe male characters on screen besides mc.

10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
If I tell you I will have to kill you ;)

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
Yeah that's my problem with this update. There's too many characters now, specially with Alyssa. I think the boat episode could have been much shorter and more to the point as well.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It still feels like the game at least deserves some kind of major turning point, ie chris joins you in your crusade to screw all women or chris turns on the mc and flaunts her sexuality in his face whenever she can.
I totally agree! Since I'm on the Christine only route, I can't wait to play the update that will display Christine flaunting her naughtiness before the MC!

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
After I downloaded it on Android and changed it to an apk im starting the Download but after 10 Seconds it says “Installation failed“
Any ideas?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you go to September 2019 I'd like:

Babysitter V0.2.8
A Sister's Love-0.8
Dating My Daughter V0.23
Parental Love V0.11
My Sweet Neighbors-0.24
Daddy's Goodnight Kiss-.98
Lewd Island-Day12
Sisterly Lust-0.19 and
Two Sides V0.11
:closedtongue:
You need to stop whatever you drink or smoke:)
MSN is almost sure going for 4-6 weeks between updates.So no way 0.24 in sept 2019.
Probably same will be the case for Babysitter.It's even possible that the game will be over before that.Didn't someone mention that Babysitter will be 20 updates?
PL is even more tricky.We will get PL 0.7 this month,but not sure we can expect another update this year anymore.Especaily after he annonce A69.
DmD seems right guess.
For other games in the list I don't care.
I have another list:)

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Can anyone confirm about the walk thru it has to be wrong. i skipped 2 days and went right to the cosplay scene with Harley and poison ivy. never had the date scene before that was on day 11 skipped all the way to day 13?

Help!!!!

Charamiwao

Apr 27, 2017
So it's been a bit since our last feedback poll so I figured I'd pop it up here. As always answer as you want, and honestly is always the best. We had a lot of fun making this update for sure!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

Liked it for the most part, since there was something for everyone. Not crazy about the whole boat thing, to me the game is better when it's part of the MC routine, waking up, working, eating... Makes things more grounded. The boat could be a nice distraction but at this point it has taken over the story, so I'm not too crazy about it. I still like the characters so it's fine.

Some really good one, especially loved the Robert/Christine one in the pool. The Alyssa one was really well done, but since we barely know her, it doesn't feel as nice. Christine/MC was cool but it didn't really advance their relationship, so kind of waiting for more.

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)
Yeah I play through (hopefully) everything. Even when a choice sounds bad I just try to see where this goes. I appreciate some of the subtle changes, like when you go through the same scene but a few lines are different because of your choices.

Definitely the Christine/Robert route, before that I've always prefered her with Silver but there wasn't much of it this update. Liked the little we got at the very end though.

5. Least favorite?
I'm really not a fan of an update finishing in the middle of a scene. For the NTR/Silver route it was a bit much to interrupt when it was getting interesting.

Sure, I never had any complaints.

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.
Yes. I play mainly for the NTR routes, but I always start my playthrough with the vanilla ones. Just to see what happens, then I focus on NTR.

Right now it's definitely Christine. I really like Jess but she hasn't done much ever since the massage parlor. Not sure I like her when she's full emo.
I gotta say, not a big fan of the new characters. Alyssa is cool, but I don't think she's needed here. There's already so much going on, so many scenes I look forward to... Adding more characters on top of that feels a bit much.

I kinda wish the MC was a bit more involved during the NTR routes. Sometimes you just forget he even exists, or you wonder if he even cares about Christine. The pool scene was better because he was there but it still wasn't as much as I'd like. My favorite scene so far is when Silver fingers Christine in his office and the MC comes to give her her phone. Loved that one because it involves the MC directly, wish there was more of it.

Reactions: Kripke

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Liked it for the most part, since there was something for everyone. Not crazy about the whole boat thing, to me the game is better when it's part of the MC routine, waking up, working, eating... Makes things more grounded. The boat could be a nice distraction but at this point it has taken over the story, so I'm not too crazy about it. I still like the characters so it's fine.

Some really good one, especially loved the Robert/Christine one in the pool. The Alyssa one was really well done, but since we barely know her, it doesn't feel as nice. Christine/MC was cool but it didn't really advance their relationship, so kind of waiting for more.

Yeah I play through (hopefully) everything. Even when a choice sounds bad I just try to see where this goes. I appreciate some of the subtle changes, like when you go through the same scene but a few lines are different because of your choices.

Definitely the Christine/Robert route, before that I've always prefered her with Silver but there wasn't much of it this update. Liked the little we got at the very end though.

5. Least favorite?
I'm really not a fan of an update finishing in the middle of a scene. For the NTR/Silver route it was a bit much to interrupt when it was getting interesting.

Sure, I never had any complaints.

Yes. I play mainly for the NTR routes, but I always start my playthrough with the vanilla ones. Just to see what happens, then I focus on NTR.

Right now it's definitely Christine. I really like Jess but she hasn't done much ever since the massage parlor. Not sure I like her when she's full emo.
I gotta say, not a big fan of the new characters. Alyssa is cool, but I don't think she's needed here. There's already so much going on, so many scenes I look forward to... Adding more characters on top of that feels a bit much.

I kinda wish the MC was a bit more involved during the NTR routes. Sometimes you just forget he even exists, or you wonder if he even cares about Christine. The pool scene was better because he was there but it still wasn't as much as I'd like. My favorite scene so far is when Silver fingers Christine in his office and the MC comes to give her her phone. Loved that one because it involves the MC directly, wish there was more of it.
Good evning beside robert any sex with uncle ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm afraid that you have to wait at least 1 more update before yacht event is over.I hope for only 1 because it realy will be boring if we spent half year in that water trap.

Reactions: Valeck and bobbo69

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK.It seems I need to replay the game from the start.Only my MC patreon route saves works:(
All others return me back to the start screen.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Why are they calling me fuck*** Waylan when my MCs name is different, and it shows my name when MC is talking but they keep adressing my as Waylan... what kind of name is that...

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes