nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Here are my answers to the feedback questions:

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

It was ok, but short (skiped the sex scenes of others characters, but I write more about that on question 2). The second part of the yacht event felt kind out of place... I expected that it was over with .15 because I can't stand (from the view of MC) any longer with the two idiots (Robert and Silver) in the same place.
Sorry, but I the cliffhanger was unnecessary. I felt pranked that first there was the sentence with cliffhanger and the next scene was the end. I didn't like that, because the update felt unfinished and that the yacht part isn't over.
I liked the "purity" of Christine, when almost everything around her screams: Be dirty (topless Julia and so on). I liked how she has shown her development in that scene (she wasn't uncomfortable, but still disliked it). You guys did a great job with that.

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

While there was plenty of scenes, I only liked (to a certain degree) the scene between uncle and Christine. I know that this was more lust and fucking than making love (like the first time of both). But the angle was bad (penetration was not really visible) and the complete scene was very short.
I know that it was more of a quickie given the time both had. But to choose the finisher was not great even if Christine gave her first BJ. I didn't like that I was kind of forced to watch the other sex scenes. When I compare them to the MC/Christine scene it was like a slap in the face because the side characters got more time/scene/quality/dialogue than MC/Christine.
If there sex scenes (between side chars) planned in future updates please give atleast the option to skip them.

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

No, I don't play multiple times, because at the moment I only focus on the MC/Christine route. I'm not interested in NTR, so these route fall of the table. Maybe I'll play the game again (when it's finished) with harem route. But when I play a game I like than I will focus only on the MC.
I know, that I will miss a lot scenes from other routes, but that doesn't bother me.

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

The daydream after punching Silver. The end of both them were great. Ironic... The sharks are getting eaten by sharks.. There is always a bigger fish I would say :)
It was hilarious. Sadly it was only a daydream...

5. Least favorite?

The forced watching of the sex scenes between side chars. I don't like Julia (only a whore in my eyes) with no personality... She sucks and is annoying.
I don't like the daughter of Silver... She seems kind of misplaced in the last two updates. I can't see what value she'll have in future updates. She seems to be a bitchy slut who can make your life quite a disaster. Because of that I avoid her as the MC...
"Honorable" metions: Silver, Paul, Robert.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

There were almost no mispellings and errors. Very good. The dialogues were natural for me and seemed to be in character (in the view of the personality). Quality as alsways...

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

I answered that with question 3

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

As always Christine. Great development... But will see how the relationship between MC and her will blossom and what hardship they'll face. Very excited to see more them in future updates.

9. Any additional comments?

I hope that the yacht will be over in the next update and that it won't take the complete update. Try to avoid chliffhangers if it is possible. Almost every developer uses it for their games and it's kind of tiring to always see them...
But keep up with that good work.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I actually had to get to this update from as far as the scene where MC and Christine make love for the first time, but from there it quickly went to the yacht, then the party and yacht again, so I didn't have a long way to go, haha.

Blue-balling Robert is great, but considering how many dicks Julia has fucked, without rubber too, who knows if she's some STD infested whore, you don't want to catch any of that, haha, and nobody is using rubber in this VN XD
Are there other scenes with Julia other then the ones in this update and the previous one?

If so I must have missed something cause I've only seen the short one with her and Paul on the yacht and the 3some in this update.

Thanks

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Strange update, everybody seemed to be acting out of character for fan service reasons.

I'm not sure what's to come for this game. Piling on extra girls and having an event like the yacht seem like it's right out of the DMD delay tactic playbook. Granted, that might not be the case at all, but it's what's typically done in p-tron games when the author has reached a point where they don't know what to do next. I hope this is just a temporary diversion to break things up a bit and there's more story progression to come in future updates. There's such huge potential here, I'd hate for it to collapse.

Reactions: 79flavors

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to ask what is harem?
A harem is: MC/multiple girls. The means that the MC has a relationship (in the "normal" way or through slaves, sluts etc. --> in terms of a game) with more that one girl. In real life it means, that the a man is married to more than one woman. They all life together in a separated part of the house. The man must taking care of every wife and the children.

In eastern countries during the last centuries it was quite common for wealthy man. Because of christiany it was (and is) frowned upon in western countries. I don't know how often Harems happen in todays time...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A harem is: MC/multiple girls. The means that the MC has a relationship (in the "normal" way or through slaves, sluts etc. --> in terms of a game) with more that one girl. In real life it means, that the a man is married to more than one woman. They all life together in a separated part of the house. The man must taking care of every wife and the children.

In eastern countries during the last centuries it was quite common for wealthy man. Because of christiany it was (and is) frowned upon in western countries. I don't know how often Harems happen in todays time...
Well, it's legal in Ohio, U.S. to marry more than 1 woman, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Strange update, everybody seemed to be acting out of character for fan service reasons.

I'm not sure what's to come for this game. Piling on extra girls and having an event like the yacht seem like it's right out of the DMD delay tactic playbook. Granted, that might not be the case at all, but it's what's typically done in p-tron games when the author has reached a point where they don't know what to do next. I hope this is just a temporary diversion to break things up a bit and there's more story progression to come in future updates. There's such huge potential here, I'd hate for it to collapse.
Not a diversion at all, it's all according to plan and story. And what do you mean out of character? Okay sure, Christine might of been the only one that was...less reserved, I mean, not long ago was she insecure, naive, inexperienced, shy and all that, and now she's having sex on a public place, regardless of the path. Granted that with MC she was first hesitant because it indeed is a public place and anybody could accidentally catch them, but seeing the wanting and lust for her in MC's eyes made her want it as much as he does, that's completely normal for a couple that is in love and passionate and lustful of each other, so not really out of character. Besides, she has become more confident and all, with MC at least, she feels safe with him, trusts him, loves him, wants him, so is it REALLY that much out of character? No, not really.

Was MC out of character? No, just playing a role being it is a "cover operation" to bust Paul in act of infidelity so that Sonya can get a nice settlement and alimony when she divorces him. Same thing applies to Sonya.

Jess? She's her usual self, although she has a lot on her mind so she's not AS open and careless as normal, which is understandable when you consider recent events.

Paul, Mr. Silver, Robert and the fourth guy? Not out of character, all just creepy scumbags, the usual.

Julia the same skank as ever.

The new girl? Well she is a new girl, can't really say if she's out of character. She's crazy, that's for sure, slutty too, but I like her better than Julia by far, she may be slutty, but she's not a whore like Julia, haha.

nocturnus73

Apr 26, 2018
hello community, sadly i cant unzip this game it gives me a error while unziping. the same thing hapened with several other games.

any sugestions?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Omg will we ever get off this fucking ship lol.
We might at the end of next update, I suspect that things are gonna get heated there real soon, think MC and Sonya's cover might get blown, the bad guys might figure out that Christine is MC's niece/girlfriend, who knows what will happen, but I do think it will be interesting, haha.
But here's what I worry; lets say MC and Sonya gets their mission done, plus they also manage to bust the operation the bad guys are doing and then MC and the ladies go home, what then? Is it going to be something like "...And they lived happily ever after."? I hope not, I don't want this story to come to an end any time soon, haha xD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Omg will we ever get off this fucking ship lol.
It's an yacht:)
But I too hope next 0.1.6 will be the last one we will be there.Almost 4 updates at the same place is more than enought.If the company was better we can stay longer but so far is more than 60% not likeable characters and less than 40% likeable.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
It was definitely meaty. I'm never really satisfied but it was definitely something decent.
2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?
To be fair I was a bit disappointed with Robert's scene but rest was cool. Robert's scene lacked that touch which first time with MC had. Moreover open vouyeurism is an opposite fetish to NTR so that kinda didn't work on me. I was expecting something more private. But still, except for that scenes were cool.
3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)
Multiple runs. MC route didn't have much replayability in my case.

4. What was your favorite part of the update?
Ability to pick where I want to go. I missed that. Opportunity with Silver's d was dope and Eugenio had his place. I also like that tag team battle part. Silver's route is doing really good.
5. Least favorite?
I guess I will go with Robert's scene. After all these dates, truth and dare etc. it lacked punch. But it still might end up being good if we see whole yacht sequence.
6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?
Yeah. Christine was the only one that was acting different but drug is a fine tool so I guess it's fine.
7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.
Mostly NTR. I just check briefly at MC's routes now.
8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?
Dunno why but this month it is Sonya. She's the most virginal character in my game so I praise her for that \m/
9. Any additional comments?
Don't let T4bbo end up in the hospital anymore.
10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Four.

Worthy update.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes