Topooten

Aug 6, 2018
How did you fix it? I have the same problem
i download apk-editor-1-8-20.apk, after the installation, I chose the option of quick editing, in Spanish "EDICION RAPIDA", and when you see the options in the installation location, "ubicacion de instalacion", choose the option of "internal storage only", "Solo almacenamiento interno".

of course save it and then install it

Reactions: Schattenlust

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that the "music volume" slider in the prefs adjusts the background sounds volume and not the music?

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I like this game, but i always hate cliffhangers such like Silver and Chris in this one and then waiting for a next update. I do like it more when it's just finished and the new update just add things.

5. Least favorite?

The Robert ntr pool scene. I couldn't see Christine doing it that way with Robert
Ok. What did i miss and how to get to this… I can see a MC/paul/sonya/julia, julia/robert/paul and mc/Alyssa scene, but christine and robert///

Reactions: sfPanzer

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
What "main" volume ???? My game has options "Music and Sound", NOT main volume !!!!
Okay, so I assumed you would have guessed that "Sound Volume" would be the main/master volume for all the sounds in the game. That's the only way I can drop the music volume, by lowering the "sound volume" slider, which dips all the sounds in the game. The "music volume" slider affects the background sounds only in my game. (V0.1.5) I don't know why, I'm assuming it's a bug, hence why I asked if anyone had noticed it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Okay, so I assumed you would have guessed that "Sound Volume" would be the main/master volume for all the sounds in the game. That's the only way I can drop the music volume, by lowering the "sound volume" slider, which dips all the sounds in the game. The "music volume" slider affects the background sounds only in my game. (V0.1.5) I don't know why, I'm assuming it's a bug, hence why I asked if anyone had noticed it.
There is something wrong about your files, I loaded the newes update (Mega) yesterday and everything works just fine !!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes