Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Why are they calling me fuck*** Waylan when my MCs name is different, and it shows my name when MC is talking but they keep adressing my as Waylan... what kind of name is that...
They call you Waylan because you are kind of undercover at the party. MC is pretending to be somone else.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Are there spme interesting stuff with Christine and Jessica in this update in the NTR route (except the "almost" fuck with Robert)? Don't really care about the other girls...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah like others said the Christine/Robert thing is realy strange.Robert surely will be more smart and go to some other place.And Chrisitne definitely won't do something like that in front of others.Completely out of both characters.Sadly that reminds me of Big Brother:(

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

Not really satisfied, and this works with the whole yacht stuff right now. I was expecting way more with Chritine and Jessica. Hope it will be in next update.

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

Scene between Christine and Robert was not really interesting. Don't really like Sonya and Julia, but the threesome were nice though.

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

None, sorry.

5. Least favorite?

The Christine and Robert scene.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

Yes, that's ok.

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

Only NTR Route.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah like others said the Christine/Robert thing is realy strange.Robert surely will be more smart and go to some other place.And Chrisitne definitely won't do something like that in front of others.Completely out of both characters.Sadly that reminds me of Big Brother:(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kripke

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actualy I like the scene but the excuse I'm drunk is way too misused in movies and literature,and sadly now in games too.For Robert-sure he will have no problems with public but only after he win the girl,not before that.He will take her to more secluded place and will use persuasion and even force if needed.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions: harbtown

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

I actually had to get to this update from as far as the scene where MC and Christine make love for the first time, but from there it quickly went to the yacht, then the party and yacht again, so I didn't have a long way to go, haha.

Blue-balling Robert is great, but considering how many dicks Julia has fucked, without rubber too, who knows if she's some STD infested whore, you don't want to catch any of that, haha, and nobody is using rubber in this VN xD

Reactions: UYScutti23

Jukesmaan

May 22, 2017
If you are using android, you need to extract .7z file in order to get the apk file then install it.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes