Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The whole feeding Robert and Silver to sharks plot. lol
Haha, yeah that would be lively, they are predators of sorts themselves, would be fitting that they met their end such way, poetic justice xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
WOW i just saw that image and I am filled with so much hatred towards Robert... Luckily im on the right route to avoid that from happening. I think...
I've always hated Robert, thankfully I'm on the right path too, no NTR for me, thank you very much, not unless I'm the one doing it, haha, but because that would make me a hypocrite and the fact that I'm not that kind of person, I prefer playing 100% loyal route if at all possible, or at least keep the cheating and such to bare minimum if it can't be avoided :p

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
For Mac users-I think it is probably easier to just download the PC version, then follow this guide:

it is very straightforward, and you can either run from the Ren'py SDK directly, or it can generate a Mac zip file for you.

The other advantage to learning this method is some games, like Acting Lessons, only the PC version has Extra features, and in other games, the Mac version lags by a version or two.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If you go to September 2019 I'd like:

Babysitter V0.2.8
A Sister's Love-0.8
Dating My Daughter V0.23
Parental Love V0.11
My Sweet Neighbors-0.24
Daddy's Goodnight Kiss-.98
Lewd Island-Day12
Sisterly Lust-0.19 and
Two Sides V0.11
:closedtongue:
Haha, I'm with all that, well I haven't tried "Two Sides" nor "Daddy's Goodnight Kiss" yet, but the others, I'm behind that :p

Reactions: Dolphin3000

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I was able to open it with .

I have a Mac and use Keka (love it), but I am getting an error with this one (can't open), at least from the MEGA link. Also tried Rar Extractor Lite, and it doesn't work either. Converting the PC one works fine.
I was able to unzip the Mac version no problem, but like FranceToast, I can't launch the game.
Minor quibble - any way to get a .zip or .rar or ANYTHING other than .7z as it HATES osx...
Like the others, I've unzipped the Mac version but it wont let me play.
But the problem is that AFTER unzipping, the app won't play. This might be due to the 7z compression corrupting something, I dunno.
is it just me or is the mac version busted? can't even open it
Like you guys, I couldn't open it. I looked, and the executable files in the app do not have execute permissions. My guess is 7zip on Windows doesn't understand MacOS and Linux permissions.

The fix is easy.

1. Open terminal
  2. type "cd" (without quotes)
  3. drag the babysitter app to the terminal window
  4. hit return
  5. type "chmod 755 Contents/MacOS/Babysitter Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Babysitter" (without quotes)
  6. close terminal
Now it will run.

Alternatively, I've uploaded the fixed Mac version to Mega:

@Ryahn please update the OP with this Mac link.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Also, not really sure how this end s unless one of the new npcs is a cop. Where is this going? Really ready for some kind of conclusion or at the very least sonething traggic happening to Silver, Robert ie the MC depending on your route.
I suppose the yacht party is not the end of the story. They can all go home in safety and the story progresses until a hopefully bad ending for Mr.Silver and Robert and a paradise ending for the MC and Christine!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So it's been a bit since our last feedback poll so I figured I'd pop it up here. As always answer as you want, and honestly is always the best. We had a lot of fun making this update for sure!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

5. Least favorite?

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

9. Any additional comments?

10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I suppose the yacht party is not the end of the story. They can all go home in safety and the story progresses until a hopefully bad ending for Mr.Silver and Robert and a paradise ending for the MC and Christine!
It still feels like the game at least deserves some kind of major turning point, ie chris joins you in your crusade to screw all women or chris turns on the mc and flaunts her sexuality in his face whenever she can.

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.
Dear Burt Reynolds - I respect your writing a lot. That being said, I played the NTR paths and I thought the Robert one was not subtle enough, especially when MC is describing his thoughts ("this is a nightmare but I can't look away"). It felt pandering to the NTR crowd, telling instead of showing, etc.

My favorite NTR moments are the one's where the MC is not exactly sure what's going on, but knows that something is happening. The scene where Robert is rubbing Christine in the hot tub and Silver is fingering her in his office are perfect because the MC suspects something is going on, but doesn't know exactly to what degree and that leaves him longing for more information.

The Robert scene is this latest update was a lot more like straight cucking which I fucking hate.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
  1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

I liked the update but thought that the Mcs response during NTR could have been more rage oriented, he was trying to protect Christine afterall.

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around? I thought they were very fun, maybe add more anal or a threesome with chris/jess next update. Or both.

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.) I play Harem/vanilla, robert and silver ntr paths.

4. What was your favorite part of the update? The allyssa scene and the pool scene

5. Least favorite? Robert NTR in the pool, hate that guy which I suppose is what NTR is about for me.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural? No, I felt the MC was out of character(weaker than expected) and Chris was as well(ooc) when she confronted him about allyssa at the pool.

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story. Yes and yes.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why? Jessica, shes on the verge of becoming a real slut with her webcam and her fucking of the MC. And she seems to want to share the MC with Chris which is hot.

9. Any additional comments? Would love to see some type of revenge ending for the NTR route where either the MC gets revenge on Chris for doing other guys ie flaunting that shes such a slut/whore or Chris get even with the MC for being so judgmental.

10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? None of the wood.
    @Burt Reynolds Mustache

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
not sure i like the whole boat scenario. its quite good for the story/plot itself, but the erotic part not so much.
sure, theres sex going on, but its not hot and exciting at all. its awkward and sterile.
the mc-christine route, i think its too soon for her to be adventurous with Mc in a boat with maniacs onboard.
christine-robert, here, i think if i where Robert i would take her in a secluded space, this because shes virgin and you can control her more. theres too many variables that can go wrong in the pool and Robert is not that stupid or is he? now, sure he got her, but in a cabin, with spycamera on, thats a better place if you ask me. maybe Christine a bit more drunk/drugged and Silver spying and waiting for his turn. this also give Mc opportunity to stop it as Christine seems out or let it happen for the ntr route.
The eroticism was sacrificed because devs needed to address many different paths. If they were going to create the erotic tension for each of the needed sex scenes, we would have just one sex scene in this update and most players would be complaining about it.
That's why I prefer an erotic game with less characters. The devs can concentrate their efforts on what really matters.

I agree with your thoughts about almost everything except for it to be too early for Christine to be adventurous. After having good sex for the first time, she would be craving for her next sexual encounter. The risk of getting caught would only add to her arousal, unless she was the kind of girl who's afraid of everything.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes