armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Most likely true, neither Mr. Silver nor Robert seem the type, I have my hunch that Mr. Silver is married to whoever only as a show, to maintain that respectable businessman image or something, and like you said, Robert is just a shady ass player. And for some reason I doubt Christine would have all too glamorous end on NTR route, she's not exactly displaying any good judge of character for messing with them in the first place, she seem reckless and stupid, and I haven't even played NTR route, I avoid that content like plague, haha.
Actualy we already have 1 bad ending.If you reject her after the karaoke night.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Actualy we already have 1 bad ending.If you reject her after the karaoke night.
What end is that? I wouldn't know because I could never reject her because she, Jess and Sonya are my babes :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hello iam new to this game. Do I need to download the rpy file on page 1?
If you mean the incest patch, no, the incest patch is already attached when you D/L the game, so just download it and enjoy :)
You might want to get the walkthrough though if you want to play/avoid specific content.

Reactions: princelovemia

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
how do you get the sex scene with christine in new update?
If you're on Christine path, it will happen when you go back to the Yacht after the party, you just need to talk to all the different NPCs there first, it's really straightforward.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Burt Reynolds Mustache said:
So it's been a bit since our last feedback poll so I figured I'd pop it up here. As always answer as you want, and honestly is always the best. We had a lot of fun making this update for sure! I thought since I like this game so much I'd take this poll, but after reading all the posts, I'd just make a jackass of myself. Great thoughts on everyone of 'em. Really on Eerie's post it was just about everything I thought but in a understandable way.HaHa

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If you're on Christine path, it will happen when you go back to the Yacht after the party, you just need to talk to all the different NPCs there first, it's really straightforward.
Mostly straightforward. If the first time sex didn't go well with her... it can be missed based on a few variables.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Does anyone know, from the change-log, what are the.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
???
MC + Christine, MC + Alyssa, MC + Paul + Julia, Paul + Robert + Julia, Alyssa + Rodrigo, Robert + Christine, MC + Sonya + Julia, not sure if I missed out on something, those are what I recall. Some are on Christine route, some on NTR route

Reactions: SomeOldFart

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?
Definitely play multiple times. I had 3 saves to continue from at the beginning of the update. Patreon + Lust, Corporate + Lust and Silver NTR. Now, that there are further divisions, I current have 6 saves at the end of this update, 3 each for Patreon Lust and Corporate Lust. Still have to continue the Silver NTR though.
Is there any chance you could upload the pre 1.5 saves? My computer messed up my old saves of those exact routes? Thanks

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hey guys,
walkthrough says 'if you have enough money you can bribe the bouncer' but he asks for 5k. is it possible to have that much money?
the only income i had was begining of the game where silver send it

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i am following the path of mc+Christine and at the end of the first day it says i should be 15 and 1 but i am ending with 14 and 1 and i am following the 1.4 walkthrough was something changed in 1.5? i though nothing of it at first but on the 2nd day you can help her with the interview thing or was able to before but now she doesnt have enough trust or something like that it says. What am i missing or should i just wait?

Reactions: skazy

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
Ok i am following the path of mc+Christine and at the end of the first day it says i should be 15 and 1 but i am ending with 14 and 1 and i am following the 1.4 walkthrough was something changed in 1.5? i though nothing of it at first but on the 2nd day you can help her with the interview thing or was able to before but now she doesnt have enough trust or something like that it says. What am i missing or should i just wait?
yeah, i had the same problem. it is due to an option where you loose 1 friend points. just fix it via clicking the calendar thing up right, a panel opens, there you can change stat points you have. add 1 points for friendship then it should be fix it

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Is there any chance you could upload the pre 1.5 saves? My computer messed up my old saves of those exact routes? Thanks
I could but when I go to the saves folder in the games file, there are so many save files and I don't know which is which, so if anyone could guide as to how to determine which file is which, I'd be happy to upload it.
Edit: Never mind. I think I got it.
4-4 is Lust + Corporate
4-6 is Lust + Patreon
4-12 is NTR Silver.
All saves continue from the end of v0.1.4

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes