Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I like the concept and the graphics, and the story could be good, but there are way too many instant failure points. It's possible to instantly fail the game in the very first interaction. Nothing wrong with some failure, but it shouldn't turn into "choose the one choice I want you to or the game ends instantly" or it might as well just be a story post.

Reactions: Renzon

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I like the concept and the graphics, and the story could be good, but there are way too many instant failure points. It's possible to instantly fail the game in the very first interaction. Nothing wrong with some failure, but it shouldn't turn into "choose the one choice I want you to or the game ends instantly" or it might as well just be a story post.
The game is actually not much like that... but there were a fair number of bad ends, especially early on. Part of it is first time development issues. Part of it is also at least the tiniest bit of logic. Your goddaughter shows up... is a bit shy and hasn't seen you for a while. What do you think is going to happen if you say, fondle her, walk in on her in the bathroom, or other creepy stuff?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The game is actually not much like that... but there were a fair number of bad ends, especially early on. Part of it is first time development issues. Part of it is also at least the tiniest bit of logic. Your goddaughter shows up... is a bit shy and hasn't seen you for a while. What do you think is going to happen if you say, fondle her, walk in on her in the bathroom, or other creepy stuff?
It's also generally pretty obvious that it's a risky move that might lead to that. I'm actually still on my first playthrough and have never looked at the walkthrough. The only inconsistencies I've run across so far is a few of the changing room scenes where some of them result in a game over while others have an option to take a quick peek and then back off with no consequences. So without saving before each scene I would normally have to miss some of those scenes since it's not clear where the line is (could be dependent on relationship score, not sure).

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Fade to the See You Next Update screen?

Oh burn!

Dec 26, 2017
The "phillies" for young female horses??? Dear spelling checker, it's not enough to get a spelling correct---you must get the right spelling correct.... Unless the developers have something planned involving the "Phillie Phanatic"...

Reactions: RustyV

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ok just finished my playthrough and i have to say i really like this game alot. You make the bad guys very unlikeable imo of course but i am not one to go down the Ntr route like some. So i really hate mr Silver and when he says that the niece is dissposible lol i wanted to jump in the scene and hit him myself :) and was funny there in the yatch she isnt supposed to know you but get jealous when Alyssa kisses you on the cheak i chuckled at that :) and i really liked it when Robert and Mr. Silver get eatting by the sharks you should have left that in lol

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache what happens now?
Do they shave you off and preserve you for the furtherance of mankind or do they keep you with the hairy chest, cheeky grin and well worn body?
RIP sorry if you can't get the BBC, but this had the best mustache picture in the headline.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
@Burt Reynolds Mustache what happens now?
Do they shave you off and preserve you for the furtherance of mankind or do they keep you with the hairy chest, cheeky grin and well worn body?
RIP sorry if you can't get the BBC, but this had the best mustache picture in the headline.
The pic in question - for 'discussion purposes' (source: Getty Images)

Reactions: kiteares

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What people rarely understand is that I am not the big man's mustache in particular (That would be Burt Reynolds' Mustache.) He was so manly and awesome that he created the idea of what a true mustache should be. That then... is what I am... the concept of the "Burt Reynolds Mustache"

He'll be missed.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
eugenio is the guy from acting lessos, liam. i like that guy (as a brother, that is)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The "phillies" for young female horses??? Dear spelling checker, it's not enough to get a spelling correct---you must get the right spelling correct.... Unless the developers have something planned involving the "Phillie Phanatic"...
Or it's a shout out to my good friend PhillyGames. Spoiler alert... it's just me being a dumbass. We'll fix it next release.

Reactions: Floga

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I didn't do anything nasty. But weird things like warning her the customer is a sleaze are enough to trigger bad ends somehow?

sic1314

May 27, 2018
For all the comments about the Robert/Jessica pool scene not feeling right, I think the Silver route seems less accurate. Everything he has done to date is trying to look like a "Big Man" and I would have thought he would be more likely to have set up the master bedroom on the yacht, champagne, etc, rather than being out in the open in a hot tub. Dazzle the naive girl with his sophistication as it were.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I didn't do anything nasty. But weird things like warning her the customer is a sleaze are enough to trigger bad ends somehow?
That choice isn't warning her. You're literally forbidding her to do it. Saying you won't allow it. Yeah how well is that going to fly with someone who was just offered a dream job, especially someone who is trying to make it on their own for the first time? You CAN warn her that her boss is a sleaze, and even push her away from working for him later. But right then, when she's over the moon happy? Have you ever forbid a teenager from doing something they are psyched for? It' doesn't go well.

That being said... you aren't the only person that has had this complaint. Were we to redo the entire game... then we'd do a lot of things differently.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
That choice isn't warning her. You're literally forbidding her to do it. Saying you won't allow it. Yeah how well is that going to fly with someone who was just offered a dream job, especially someone who is trying to make it on their own for the first time? You CAN warn her that her boss is a sleaze, and even push her away from working for him later. But right then, when she's over the moon happy? Have you ever forbid a teenager from doing something they are psyched for? It' doesn't go well.

That being said... you aren't the only person that has had this complaint. Were we to redo the entire game... then we'd do a lot of things differently.
i had no problem with that part of the vn and i think you folks have it right i wouldnt have you change a thing. other then maybe let us feed robert and silver to the sharks lol

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
So before i start playing this game, is there an ending? Is it still worked upon? Is the only incest content your niece or is there more?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes