khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't seen any sort of roadmap for what is planned in future updates, but I'm hoping that aside from the obviously unfinished finale, that some of the intermediate scenes will get some more love. A lot of them seem like either placeholders or finish with a scene that is just BEGGING for a followup.

For instance the first hot tub scene seems like it should have more to it and as hot as the 2nd hot tub scene can be, when Jessica heads to the bathroom it really feels like there should be another scene there... (especially if certain triggers are met in the hot tub). Same goes for the bedroom scene if the first hot tub scene is skipped. Just begging for followup.

Also Jess seems particularly excited about the hottub and even mentions wanting it use it on a regular basis but only does twice. Seems like a missed opportunity. Maybe Jess and Christine spend some time there while the MC is out with Sonya. Maybe Sonya sees the hot tub and wants to start there instead of the bedroom. Maybe Christine comes home early and joins them before they can really get started... A hot tub is like a holodeck for a game like this, the possibilities are endless.

The movie theatre is another example of a scene that really seems like just a placeholder where lots of interesting things could happen. How focused is Christine on the movie? How desparate is Jess for the MC to convince Christine to work with her?

Some of the scene's at Jess's place are nice but that also feels incomplete to me. Seems like her brother could be developed as a bit more of a threat (obviously with some sort of options for the MC to thwart him). In fact maybe the MC is the one who gets him caught after he starts to become a threat.

The shower scenes at Jess's place also seem like they could really heat up more than they do depending on your choices (assuming I'm not just missing things now). In fact the MC seems pretty interested in some scenes like that himself and probably has the leverage to get Jess to try and make something happen on camera...

There are already several scenes where Christine reveals herself as a bit of a voyeur. That could definitely become more developed as well...

Also for a guy who's specialty is spyware/surveillance software, it seems like he could be making more extensive use of it himself. How hard would it be to plant a camera in Jess's bathroom when he goes and picks her up? Or in Christine's room, or his own bathroom?

Anyway, not really meant as a critique, just throwing ideas out there. Loving the scenes that have been fully developed.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Could someone tell me how to continue the story after Carry her to bed? please. I can't leave the house
Usually if you run out of things to do it means you need to either go to the fridge and eat to trigger the next scene, leave the house, or go to bed. There's also a few cases where you have to watch TV or check your spy cams.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thought I'd respond to this now that I've played through it a few times.

So it's been a bit since our last feedback poll so I figured I'd pop it up here. As always answer as you want, and honestly is always the best. We had a lot of fun making this update for sure!

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?

I love the scenes that feel like they're fully developed. Those scenes are IMO the hottest scenes of any game on this site. Some of the other scenes feel like placeholders without much of a point to them though unless they're going to be developed further later.

2. How did you like the sexy scenes this time around?

The scenes that include animation are definitely a lot hotter than the ones without. I would rather see a smaller number of crazy hot animation scenes than a larger number of scenes with just fixed images.

3. Do you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait? (I always say this but there can be a surprising amount of variation... for example based on previous choices it is possible to miss certain scenes entirely. Which apparently happened to a few people.)

I definitely play through multiple times to see as much content as possible.

4. What was your favorite part of the update?

This is actually the first version that I've ever played, but I like the tension between Jess and Christine, especially the scenes where she's playing the voyeur watching/listening to the MC with Jess and/or Sonya.

5. Least favorite?

The NTR stuff (but it's avoidable so that's fine), I DO like the fact that there are antagonists that are actual threats in this game though. IMO that adds a lot to the game even if you don't like NTR. A serious adversary makes for a much better game IMO as long as it's not set up to include forced NTR content.

6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?

Most of it at least seemed plausible and some of it was quite good (better dialog than most of the games i've seen on this site)

7. If you are a vanilla fan, do you also play the NTR routes to check them out? The same question but reversed for those who prefer to play the NTR side of things story.

I usually play the NTR routes once just to see them but I prefer the vanilla route.

8. Who is your favorite girl right now, and why?

Jess, she likes to tease Christine (and Christine seems to like it).

9. Any additional comments?

Really looking forward to the next update and really hoping we get to see some scenes where Jess and Christine actually act on some of their lesbo fantasies. Or maybe an extension to some of the related options in the 2nd hot tub scene or the massage scene. Maybe Christine changes her mind and comes back after she leaves in those scenes and catches them in the act. Depending on your choices, maybe she likes it. Maybe she joins in. Maybe she just watches. Maybe she joins Jess in the shower and shows her just how much she liked it...

10. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I do love this game though i was kinda hoping for a threesome with jess and christine
Well there is a scene where Jess, Christine, and the MC all get off at the same time (and in the same room) but yeah I was hoping for more on that front as well.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well there is a scene where Jess, Christine, and the MC all get off at the same time (and in the same room) but yeah I was hoping for more on that front as well.
Mayby we will get our wish with the next update whenever that will be

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Mayby we will get our wish with the next update whenever that will be
i think the most logical reason would be a full threesome where jessica insert mc dick in christine, which was the only goal i went for the entire game to turn out to be another dud like most of these games, handjobs , blowjobs etc...then "you reach the end of bla bla bla" tried like 10 games now that all end/pause with cliffhangers, yes there are other people ingame, but not for the main story, it is always handjobs that i dont know why turn some ppl on as you can do it yourself

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i think the most logical reason would be a full threesome where jessica insert mc dick in christine, which was the only goal i went for the entire game to turn out to be another dud like most of these games, handjobs , blowjobs etc...then "you reach the end of bla bla bla" tried like 10 games now that all end/pause with cliffhangers, yes there are other people ingame, but not for the main story, it is always handjobs that i dont know why turn some ppl on as you can do it yourself
But if you could fuck the Main Girl right off the bat, what would be left for the rest of the game?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
But if you could fuck the Main Girl right off the bat, what would be left for the rest of the game?

There are plenty of girls in this game including mr silvers own daughter so you should not have an issue finding a girl to play around with. No i want to see more christine love path since that is the route i went

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder so many said that Jessica is the best.Did you guys intentionaly make Christine less likeable?
We have people liking much more the side girls in almost every game.But not even one with so much disbalance between main and secondary LI.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Agreed, but there's still room for some more intermediary scenes building up to it like we have with certain choices in the hot tub and massage room.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Agreed, but there's still room for some more intermediary scenes building up to it like we have with certain choices in the hot tub and massage room.
True both of those scenes could have led to alot more fun or mayby i just didn't pick the right choices

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes