armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No worries man.. Nothing extreme.. it is just.. Christine and Robert fucks in front of everyone :p Oh but they are in the pool so it should be ok :)
I hope we finaly reach the end of the yacht event this month.Go back home and have some team Chess naughty time:)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
No worries man.. Nothing extreme.. it is just.. Christine and Robert fucks in front of everyone :p Oh but they are in the pool so it should be ok :)
Shrugs like i said ntr is not my style so i avoid it at every chance still thx for the info im sure i could have gone blissfully unaware since im not a fan of robert or mr silver both are assholes

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
The game started well for me , but it seems like the side characters are rushed in the latter updates.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know what's required to expose Christine's tits while practicing self defense with her? That's the only scene I can't figure out (I cheated and used unren to check the CG to see what I missed).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I hope we finally reach the end of the yacht event this month.Go back home and have some team Chess naughty time:)
I suspect some of the scenes are still mostly placeholders that will be extended later (fingers crossed). Rather than going with a development path where they fully develop each scene as they go and thus only really allow you to keep replaying the beginning scenes over and over, they added scenes for every stage of the story including the finale so you could actually play through the full game early on.

That leaves lots of openings both for additional scenes in the finale and for potentially filling in a ton of stuff leading up to it. I do think Jess really needs at least 1 full scene devoted to her in the finale soon (preferably with Christine involved in some way), but other than that I think most of what's missing is extensions to the scenes building up to the finale.

Some things I'd like to see: (warning, includes some spoilers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikk88

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I suspect some of the scenes are still mostly placeholders that will be extended later (fingers crossed). Rather than going with a development path where they fully develop each scene as they go and thus only really allow you to keep replaying the beginning scenes over and over, they added scenes for every stage of the story including the finale so you could actually play through the full game early on.

That leaves lots of openings both for additional scenes in the finale and for potentially filling in a ton of stuff leading up to it. I do think Jess really needs at least 1 full scene devoted to her in the finale soon (preferably with Christine involved in some way), but other than that I think most of what's missing is extensions to the scenes building up to the finale.

Some things I'd like to see: (warning, includes some spoilers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that sounds nice,but I doubt about it.The game is not realy sandbox like BB or Glassix or The Tyrant.

FierryApplr

Aug 24, 2018
Wow this is the first adult game in which I dont care who my character fucks but I rather try to prevent others from fucking. Silvers and Robert piss me off, nice writing.

Reactions: ViperDevlin44

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Wow this is the first adult game in which I dont care who my character fucks but I rather try to prevent others from fucking. Silvers and Robert piss me off, nice writing.
I agree they both piss me off to the point i wish i could feed them to the sharks still i do have a soft spot for christine she is innocent and im a sucker for playing the white knight role

Reactions: FierryApplr

FierryApplr

Aug 24, 2018
I agree they both piss me off to the point i wish i could feed them to the sharks still i do have a soft spot for christine she is innocent and im a sucker for playing the white knight role
I like playing the white knight role too but Christine is too stubborn and she can be annoying, shes begging to get hurt.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
But if you could fuck the Main Girl right off the bat, what would be left for the rest of the game?
you could fuck her in ass and vagina and many different positions so i dont think it would be a problem making 20 new different fuck scenes with the main girl.
with different i mean thinking of it, creating it is not something i know anything about so that might be hard :p

Reactions: Thermophob
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes