khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've been working on a small mod for Babysitter, mostly as a way to learn a little about the way scripting works for Ren'Py. I thought since I've gotten some of the scenes that I wanted to do done (and working), I share and see if anyone likes it. If people like it I'll keep updating it and releasing new versions. If not I'll just keep messing around with it for personal use. I assume this will probably only work with v0.1.5 of Babysitter since I'm modifying the scripts.rpy file. Just unzip it into your game folder to install.

So far I'm focusing on the vanilla game (not NTR), and in particular the horny path. I'll include some spoilers for the scenes I've changed so far for people who want them. You'll probably find most of them without spoilers if you go for max horny scores, but there are some choices that used to lead to bad outcomes that can lead to "different" outcomes now.

I haven't gotten good enough with Daz to make my own renders yet and haven't found any fan art for this game so far, so most of this mod is just adding to existing scenes either by cycling through some extra images or in some cases by cropping and renaming some of the base game images and extending scenes with those. It will be obvious when I did that because those images are lower res and some of them didn't have quite the right aspect ratio when I cropped them so some of them are stretched a little.

Since it's harder to match up scenes with different locations I suspect I'll end up using a lot of flashbacks and dreams. Some of the images aren't being used yet but rather than accidently delete images I forgot I'm using I'm including all of the images whether I'm using them or not.

Scenes I've changed so far (Spoilers):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to mod page below:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
is there a complete walkthrough for the NTR route (both corporate & patreon)? I know the one on first page has clues but I think that one doesnt give Christine full corruption for either Silver or Robert

P3

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone have any idea as to why the Android file does not install? I have downloaded it from all of the listed file share sites and after it downloads and installs I get the prompt that the file cannot be installed. I have plenty of space available so it's not that. Maybe it's because the file is the "patched" version?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.jpg
Let's share your feedback and ideas!

Sep 20 at 6:12pm

Hi guys,first of all sorry to be silent for two weeks, I've been busy with administration quite a lot due to various reasons. One of that is that I was setting up LLC company, so now it's even more official that I make erotic games for living... :D

Bonus Ending

But back to more interesting topics that you care about. We've promised alternative ending scenario for yacht which won't be part of the game itself! I've already received many suggestions and I think best way would be for everybody who is interested just to post shortly in the comment their idea (last question), we will pick all of them and make a poll.

The pledge level of patreon in the poll will have its impact, so it would be surprise for you which one actually won!

Feedback

I've just shared the latest version to all Patreons and we're eager to hear some feedbacks from you. You can find set of questions below, if you find some time to answer them, we would be very happy... :)

T4bbo and Team

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I updated my mod for anyone interested. The main addition was a massively expanded hot tub scene on day 10. I was dissappointed that it felt like that scene was just objectively superior if you pick the NTR path. That's no longer the case with my mod. The vanilla hot tub scene for the MC is very steamy with the mod now.

There may still be a few glitches for some of the animations. It seems like sometimes the game doesn't like to transition from 1 repeating animation to another one. It seems to want a still shot plus a pause or dialog in between (or at least that's how I've been fixing them). I haven't fixed all of the cases where that showed up for me yet but I think I got most of them.

This is my first mod so I'm focusing more on seeing what I can do rather than trying to make sure it's realistic. So for instance the hot tub scene is totally overboard, but I had fun making it.

Mod page:

Download link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 152549

Hi guys,first of all sorry to be silent for two weeks, I've been busy with administration quite a lot due to various reasons. One of that is that I was setting up LLC company, so now it's even more official that I make erotic games for living... :D

Bonus Ending

But back to more interesting topics that you care about. We've promised alternative ending scenario for yacht which won't be part of the game itself! I've already received many suggestions and I think best way would be for everybody who is interested just to post shortly in the comment their idea (last question), we will pick all of them and make a poll.

The pledge level of patreon in the poll will have its impact, so it would be surprise for you which one actually won!

Feedback

I've just shared the latest version to all Patreons and we're eager to hear some feedbacks from you. You can find set of questions below, if you find some time to answer them, we would be very happy... :)

T4bbo and Team
I haven't seen the poll, but top of my wishlist would be a Jess + Christine + MC threesome... In any case, looking forward to the next version :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 152548
Jessica & Hot Tub

Sep 20 at 5:49pm

Hey guys,
in the latest version the only girl that didn't get enough attention was Jessica and that must surely change...

But can you handle it and treat her right?

T4bbo and Team
Of course we can:)
View attachment 152549

Bonus Ending

Feedback

T4bbo and Team
It seems we will get this one and one more update on the yacht.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I hate the yacht scene, there's more sharks on the yacht than there is in the water :rolleyes:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey have a question about mod assets if anyone can answer. It occurred to me that for close up shots, it doesn't really matter if I'm using an image of the right girl as long as she has a similar build/complexion/tanline (or lack thereof), and a background that's at least roughly the same color as the scene I want to add it to.

As an example I would love to add lesbo scenes in my mod but as far as I know there's only a single image in the base game where a girl goes anywhere near another girl's pussy and the races don't match for the girls I want. What if I used some close up shots from Big Brother or something? Is that a no no?

I already have a few scenes in my mod where Christine and Jess both magically use the other girl's body for certain scenes. Is there any issue with me ripping images from some other game with girls that look similar and using that for my Babysitter mod? Obviously that would be a problem if I was trying to build my own game that way and sell it, but this is just a free mod so I'm not sure what the rules are for that.

So far all of the images in the mod come from the base game and I'm just cropping, inverting, stretching, resizing/etc.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes