Aug 11, 2017
No no forced its all in the players hands and choices you make and so do i im not really a fan of NTR
Gave it a try, but I really didn't like it. Can't get into it if the main character looks like a 45 year old pedophile... and he's bald too. So this game is a non-starter for me. Thanks anyway for your help, my man.

Dec 26, 2017
Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legsa total of 5 times how to do it in order to make here cum!?
"Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times". This might be a bit confusing to some. You are not massaging: Shoulders 5 times, Back 5 times, etc. But rather: Shoulders once, Back once, Feet once, Lower Legs once, and then any one of those body parts again (as the "fifth time").

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
But if you could fuck the Main Girl right off the bat, what would be left for the rest of the game?
That seems to work OK in all the Hentai games I play... there's always room for "Oliver" - (can I have some more please?) Heh heh!!

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That seems to work OK in all the Hentai games I play... there's always room for "Oliver" - (can I have some more please?) Heh heh!!
I know what you mean but there is something to be said for a slow seduction driving them insane with lust and want till they beg for it

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The anticipation for the next update is killing me i really do love this game the contrast of sweet innocent christine with the more kinda slutty jess is mmmmm

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The anticipation for the next update is killing me i really do love this game the contrast of sweet innocent christine with the more kinda slutty jess is mmmmm
Sorry to disappoint you but in the last update we saw that Jessica is the innocent and Christine is more slutty:)

Reactions: Floga

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
"Massage Shoulder, Back, Feet and Lower legs a total of 5 times". This might be a bit confusing to some. You are not massaging: Shoulders 5 times, Back 5 times, etc. But rather: Shoulders once, Back once, Feet once, Lower Legs once, and then any one of those body parts again (as the "fifth time").
That lets you massage her tits, butt and thighs. If you want her to cum you have to use the massage oil on her first. Also with Jess, if your relationship numbers aren't high enough with her she'll say something about you getting frisky and Christine will stop you.

If you use the massage oil, Christine leaves after that massage though. So don't use it on the first girl if you want to still get both massages in. (Or if you do, don't masssage the 1st girl's butt or thighs).

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes