ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I do like this game and im hoping they do something with alyssa she was intresting plus its poetic justice mr silver wants to bang your niece so you bang his daughter

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Think I found a bug involving the bathroom on July 9. If I go in there it automatically sends me to the toilet without me picking anything and it's not possible to do anything else after that. It doesn't crash but you can't leave.

Reactions: torkenstiem

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
someone please tell me is the android version ok? I have 10gb left in my phone. still can't install

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'd have to say that this game has the best sex scenes I've seen out of any of the games on this site. High quality renders and the animations are very well done as well.

Another thing that it took me awhile to really notice is that the sound is well done. The background music for the sex scenes is pretty obvious and definitely adds to the tension a bit but the background ambient noises (traffic/etc) are also a nice touch for the other scenes. Some scenes are either entirely soundless though or the volume is too low to hear. Would be nice if there was some sort of music or ambient sound for all scenes.

Just 1 other thing. I'm only on my 2nd playthrough so far, but please tell me there is some sort of lesbo or MFF scene with Jess that I haven't found yet :)

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I'd have to say that this game has the best sex scenes I've seen out of any of the games on this site. High quality renders and the animations are very well done as well.

Another thing that it took me awhile to really notice is that the sound is well done. The background music for the sex scenes is pretty obvious and definitely adds to the tension a bit but the background ambient noises (traffic/etc) are also a nice touch for the other scenes. Some scenes are either entirely soundless though or the volume is too low to hear. Would be nice if there was some sort of music or ambient sound for all scenes.

Just 1 other thing. I'm only on my 2nd playthrough so far, but please tell me there is some sort of lesbo or MFF scene with Jess that I haven't found yet :)
I agree, many developers give little to no importance to the sound in their games but to me audio is extremely important to create a better sense of immersion in the story and to give scenes a more lifelike feel.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found another minor bug. If you take Christine's red Pizza shirt on July 9, she wears it anyway when she wakes you up in the morning on July 10 but then immediately after while she's making you pancakes, she's wearing the Lingerie that Jess gave her.

Reactions: T4bbo

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Hey guys,

if you've found or experienced any bugs during your gameplay please report it to "bug_reports" section in the Discord Join here -

Best way is to put there a save file, so we can easily re-create the event or at least send a screenshot. Thanks a lot for playing and reporting.

PS: Android version should be ok. It's been tested. But we see some issues with running it Android 9.

T4bbo

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes