ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Wow it has been a while im curious if we will finish the yacht before the new year still i do love the game and im curious if he will give mr silvers daughter some more character development she seems to be a very naughty daughter

Reactions: rogosh

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Wow it has been a while im curious if we will finish the yacht before the new year still i do love the game and im curious if he will give mr silvers daughter some more character development she seems to be a very naughty daughter
Daughter swap!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm kind of curious how big the plans are for this game. If we're on v0.1.5 and we assume that the finished game will make it to at least v1.0, does that mean we've only seen about 15% of the content so far? Or are the version numbers just being chosen arbitrarily? IMO this game has a ton of potential both to expand the finale and also to go back and massively expand the story/options leading up to it.

Anyway, eagerly awaiting the next version. Although not so eagerly anticipating how much work it will be to update my mod when it arrives... :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
an update number and percent of game implemented are not always the same. How much of the game completed is something on the dev can answer.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Release time of version 0.1.6: September
so only 2 days left, max, before next update ?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
you saying the creator does not know if s/he will be finished in two days and s/he can say/write postponed x days a few days before?
I think he's saying that September isn't an exact date. I also think that the developer should keep working on the project and not waste a lot of time on the various boards trying to keep fans updated as the plan goals are either met or slip. I mean if he spends a week on vacation or is sick, then he could send out a msg to let fans know. :) But if he's working on it, I'd prefer he/she/it should just keep working. It will be published when it's ready and will show up on the latest updates page.

Reactions: T4bbo and RustyV

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think he's saying that September isn't and exact date. I also think that the developer should keep working on the project and not waste a lot of time on the various boards trying to keep fans updated as the plan goals are either met or slip. :) It will be published when it's ready and will show up on the latest updates page.
We already have way too many devs that miss the promised date.That's OK but they can at least say something to patrons.Good for me that I didn't log from days and don't read anything on Patreon.
I have the feeling that only Melody will be the game on time.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
What Simon Jester said, additionally i vaguely recall some previous updates slipping by a few days so generally I'd advise just wait and see.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think he's saying that September isn't and exact date. I also think that the developer should keep working on the project and not waste a lot of time on the various boards trying to keep fans updated as the plan goals are either met or slip. :) It will be published when it's ready and will show up on the latest updates page.
I think a lot of it depends on what they're working on at the time. For a small scene without a lot of branches they could probably finish it pretty quickly and put out a release. For a big complicated scene, releasing early would more likely mean you have a scene that doesn't work right or crashes, or one that still has placeholders for images or dialog, or both.

The hot tub scene for example is very complicated. I was working on updating that part of my mod yesterday to use tracking variables and triggers and ended up getting it messed up so bad that I had to start over on it. Some of the other scenes only took me a few minutes to update.

One area where I do think they might save a bit of time would be if they would try to limit the instances where there are multiple clothing options for the same scene. I would rather see a more in depth series of renders and/or animation than a simpler scene rendered twice with 2 different clothing options. Or maybe just tweaking the clothing is easy in Daz, I haven't tried it. I would think you're doubling your rendering time if you add an extra outfit though.

Reactions: T4bbo

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, you do know it would take like 3 seconds to just edit the date on his patreon page, he would not have to run around post it everywhere, but yes, those 3 seconds, damn, could have gone into the programming :p

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
lol, you do know it would take like 3 seconds to just edit the date on his patreon page, he would not have to run around post it everywhere, but yes, those 3 seconds, damn, could have gone into the programming :p
So ya, it takes three minutes to post. But you gotta stop, you lose track of what you are doing and where you were. The net effect is much longer. But realistically, you have a schedule. You may not know if your going to meet it until quite late in the process. I used to be a Unix kernel guy and all I knew was if I (and the other developers) had hit the last milestone. You never really know what's around the corner. How much time does it actually take to develop the code, make it work, and test it? How much time will each graphic element take to render(in this case)? Then if you have multiple people working, what happens during integration? Also based on a scheduled due date of September, I'm not sure there is a lot of actual development resources to scheduling and planning. Also how experienced are the people? Is it their first game? Second? Third or have they been doing this for a decade? It makes a difference. Since for most of the folks this is a hobby, I just wouldn't be that hard on them. If the story and graphics are good and I like the game, I'm willing to cut them some slack. I mean assuming that in the end I get a product I like.

Reactions: RustyV

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Release time of version 0.1.6: September
so only 2 days left, max, before next update ?
I agree with you... I've built up my hopes cause a lot of devs have all talked about a september update... not just this game but several others. If that's the case there should be about 10 games updating this weekend...

However, I haven't heard a single one mention anything recently. If they were gearing up for a big release, you'd think they'd be talking about it. I'm starting to think that there won't be any updates this weekend! I was expecting about 10 games to update

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Let us all hope that he does update in september though i would not mind waiting till early october im just hopeing the yacht will be finished with this update

Reactions: Simon Jester

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with you... I've built up my hopes cause a lot of devs have all talked about a september update... not just this game but several others. If that's the case there should be about 10 games updating this weekend...

However, I haven't heard a single one mention anything recently. If they were gearing up for a big release, you'd think they'd be talking about it. I'm starting to think that there won't be any updates this weekend! I was expecting about 10 games to update
Well we are lucky that we get PL,A69 and Melody so far.And Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena.
Still we wait for Babysitter,The Tyrant,MSN,SU,AWAM and many others.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well we are lucky that we get PL,A69 and Melody so far.And Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena.
Still we wait for Babysitter,The Tyrant,MSN,SU,AWAM and many others.
The tyrant updated so thats good now im just waiting on sister sister sister to update then i will be in pervert heaven

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes