kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
So ya, it takes three minutes to post. But you gotta stop, you lose track of what you are doing and where you were. The net effect is much longer. But realistically, you have a schedule.
Oh seriously?!?!
Or I don't know, shout across to Burt, 'Oi, we're gonna miss [again] update the patreon page'
Or perhaps, thinks 'need to grab a coffee, I know while I'm grabbing a second, I'll just update my patreons'.
<rant>
You think I may have, once or twice, in the past, on the odd occasion, heard these kinds of lines from developers? Spent time sticking my head round the door asking where the updates are only to shouted at with stuff like 'do you know how much time it would waste updating your majesty on when we'll be done'
I did like going back with 'Do I charge the wasted testers time to your budget in future when I work to your deadlines when arranging for them to be here so we can roll the fixes out on time according the schedule that has been agreed by all of us based on your deadlines? You do know the walls are thin enough to shout through to me that you need more time?'
</rant>
Not withstanding the (after missing the August deadline) that implied how lucky their patreons would be because they would be getting 2 updates in September. Oh you mean the August one and the September one?....

So, has anyone shouted across the office or got up to grab a coffee or a shit or are they all working 24/7 non-stop with such intensity that even speaking would ruin the whole day's work?

@armion82 The tyrant 0.5 is out.

Reactions: RustyV

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh seriously?!?!
Or I don't know, shout across to Burt, 'Oi, we're gonna miss [again] update the patreon page'
Or perhaps, thinks 'need to grab a coffee, I know while I'm grabbing a second, I'll just update my patreons'.
<rant>
You think I may have, once or twice, in the past, on the odd occasion, heard these kinds of lines from developers? Spent time sticking my head round the door asking where the updates are only to shouted at with stuff like 'do you know how much time it would waste updating your majesty on when we'll be done'
I did like going back with 'Do I charge the wasted testers time to your budget in future when I work to your deadlines when arranging for them to be here so we can roll the fixes out on time according the schedule that has been agreed by all of us based on your deadlines? You do know the walls are thin enough to shout through to me that you need more time?'
</rant>
Not withstanding the (after missing the August deadline) that implied how lucky their patreons would be because they would be getting 2 updates in September. Oh you mean the August one and the September one?....

So, has anyone shouted across the office or got up to grab a coffee or a shit or are they all working 24/7 non-stop with such intensity that even speaking would ruin the whole day's work?

@armion82 The tyrant 0.5 is out.
I wonder more do we finaly reach the end of the yacht event.And probably the answer is no.Simply put we have too many variables now with too many routes that MC can go_One simple mistake can make a huge problem.
Thanks,time to see how he is done the NTR.I still think it's way too late for such a drastic change right in the middle of the game.I have a suspicion that NTR route is not a game anymore,just a simple comic you read.Lets see if he remove all sexual content for MC untill we get rid of the gang.New type of wall that prevent you to progress aka Eric from BB.

Reactions: Mwanted

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really don't mind the yacht, as long as its all part of a developing plot line and the story keeps moving forward. Plus Jessie and Christine are together more so the inevitable girl-girl scene.
If the update is late, no biggie. I'd rather wait for a quality update than some slapped together crap like some devs regularly put out.

Reactions: Mt PewPew

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Personally i hope Silver f***s the brains out of Christine and MC is going nuts because of that, but somehow i doubt this is gonna happen
It could happen if you as the player make the right choices the ntr in this game is completely optional if i read it right you need to make some specific choices for the ntr to happen

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think Jessie and Christine have spent enough time wearing their bikinis.
Time for the girls all going topless.

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How about an all girl naked pillow fight in Silver's daughter's cabin, or oil wrestling.
We can go firther.You know how some restaurant in Japan offer you a diiner served on naked girl?
I agree though id prefer if they were in the mc's hottub i don't like sharing the sight with an old perv and a druggie
Me too but it seems we will stay on the yacht at least for 0.1.6 and 0.1.7.I hope after that we are done with the "boat"
View attachment 155862
Caught at a bad time?

Sep 28 at 1:28am

Jessica: So what have you two been up to?

T4bbo & Team
Jessica will go to hardcore mode?She will tell something to Chris?Expect this to happen after truth is out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
We can go firther.You know how some restaurant in Japan offer you a diiner served on naked girl?

Me too but it seems we will stay on the yacht at least for 0.1.6 and 0.1.7.I hope after that we are done with the "boat"

Jessica will go to hardcore mode?She will tell something to Chris?Expect this to happen after truth is out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a feeling your right still im hoping for a jess,chris,mc threesome but i doubt it will happen on the boat no i expect jess to confess that she loves christine or at least that is the vibe i get from her

Flaime

Sep 2, 2018
For some reason the apk file always fails to install the app on my phone, am I doing something wrong?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I wonder more do we finaly reach the end of the yacht event.And probably the answer is no.Simply put we have too many variables now with too many routes that MC can go_One simple mistake can make a huge problem.
Thanks,time to see how he is done the NTR.I still think it's way too late for such a drastic change right in the middle of the game.I have a suspicion that NTR route is not a game anymore,just a simple comic you read.Lets see if he remove all sexual content for MC untill we get rid of the gang.New type of wall that prevent you to progress aka Eric from BB.
Amen brother! I'm getting claustrophobic on a boat I don't control, with no weapons, and the boat is full of criminals.

Reactions: Enyos
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes