khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The newest update is the end of the boat storyline but i do get what your saying as im not a big fan of ntr in general and even less of mr silvers i cannot say i would be disappointed. However i think most players are of the opinion that they want to keep Christine to themselves. It really depends on the dev and if he listens to his fans and supporters im happy the way the game is with ntr optional that way it makes both sides happy
I think most people don't mind that there is NTR stuff as long as it can be avoided. If you're guaranteed to lose, that's when I think most people get really turned off by it. You should be able to defeat your opponents.

My only complaint as long as that is true is when I compare the progress that's possible in both paths and find out that it's not possible for the MC to get as far as his opponents could on the NTR path. That was actually what prompted me to make my mod. The hot tub scene bugged me when I saw how far Robert could get compared with how far the MC could get even if played without any mistakes. On the flip side, there are some scenes for the MC that don't have any equivalent at all on the NTR side (like the Spa) so I guess maybe it was decided that was the trade off.

Having a worthy adversary makes for a better game IMO, even if you don't like NTR (and I generally don't). Robert and Silver are legitimate threats in this game and that adds to the tension. And while you can do poorly on the vanilla path if you make mistakes, you generally can't lose to Silver or Robert unless you do it on purpose (although there are a few scenes that kind of straddle the line on that point). I think the game would be less satisfying without them even on the vanilla path.

This game seems to be set up to have basically 4 primary paths that you can focus on. Either Vanilla Horny, Vanilla Friend, NTR Robert, or NTR Silver. Whatever your proference, if there's going to be 4 viable but separate paths, IMO they should all have scenes that are at least roughly comparable from the standpoint of how well rewarded you feel you did playing 1 path without any mistakes vs playing any of the other paths without any mistakes. I think for the most part this game does a pretty good job with that, although Silver fans probably have a legit complaint on that front when compared to Robert.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I think most people don't mind that there is NTR stuff as long as it can be avoided. If you're guaranteed to lose, that's when I think most people get really turned off by it. You should be able to defeat your opponents.

My only complaint as long as that is true is when I compare the progress that's possible in both paths and find out that it's not possible for the MC to get as far as his opponents could on the NTR path. That was actually what prompted me to make my mod. The hot tub scene bugged me when I saw how far Robert could get compared with how far the MC could get even if played without any mistakes. On the flip side, there are some scenes for the MC that don't have any equivalent at all on the NTR side (like the Spa) so I guess maybe it was decided that was the trade off.

Having a worthy adversary makes for a better game IMO, even if you don't like NTR (and I generally don't). Robert and Silver are legitimate threats in this game and that adds to the tension. And while you can do poorly on the vanilla path if you make mistakes, you generally can't lose to Silver or Robert unless you do it on purpose (although there are a few scenes that kind of straddle the line on that point). I think the game would be less satisfying without them even on the vanilla path.

This game seems to be set up to have basically 4 primary paths that you can focus on. Either Vanilla Horny, Vanilla Friend, NTR Robert, or NTR Silver. Whatever your proference, if there's going to be 4 viable but separate paths, IMO they should all have scenes that are at least roughly comparable from the standpoint of how well rewarded you feel you did playing 1 path without any mistakes vs playing any of the other paths without any mistakes. I think for the most part this game does a pretty good job with that, although Silver fans probably have a legit complaint on that front when compared to Robert.
I do have to agree but here is the kicker yes there are some scenes that the MC gets that the other to get but on the flip side Robert can go further in the hot tub scene though i admit i have never watched the scene. However as long as it is optional and never forced i can put up with it. I also have to admit to some curiosity about the scene with Robert in the hot tub even if i don't like the guy a hot scene is still a hot scene. As for Mr Silver i can't really say anything about him i never got any scenes with him mostly because i actively avoided it.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Some idea for next cosplay cam show-Korra and Asami.After all team Chess can be the next Korrasami:)
A man after my own heart. No promises tho.

MC gets the most scenes by far... though I think that comes into play a lot more after truth or dare than it does before or during it. Truth or Dare was the first scene that I wrote for the game, and was done pretty quickly as in... that entire update (0.9) was written in roughly a week and a half with images being rendered as we went along. Even so, MC still has scenes with Sonya which no one else does, as well as much more intricate scenes with Christine and Jess than are available elsewhere as the game goes on. I was still learning a lot back then too... and both T4bbo and I would have probably done a few things differently if we could do them again. For me at that time, I focused more on worrying about the Christine progression than what might happen with Robert and Jessica, and even then there are two outs minimum to avoid Robert banging her. We've even discussed possibly going back once the game is done and allowing a way to kick Robert out completely so he can't touch Jess at all even IF you invite him over... but doing so now would take time we don't have. Still, not every NTR scene will have an equivalent. That's mainly because the story scenarios vary wildly at this point between the MC and Robert/Silver... and even between Robert and Silver themselves. And doing so would be putting a square peg in a round hole at that point.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
A man after my own heart. No promises tho.

MC gets the most scenes by far... though I think that comes into play a lot more after truth or dare than it does before or during it. Truth or Dare was the first scene that I wrote for the game, and was done pretty quickly as in... that entire update (0.9) was written in roughly a week and a half with images being rendered as we went along. Even so, MC still has scenes with Sonya which no one else does, as well as much more intricate scenes with Christine and Jess than are available elsewhere as the game goes on. I was still learning a lot back then too... and both T4bbo and I would have probably done a few things differently if we could do them again. For me at that time, I focused more on worrying about the Christine progression than what might happen with Robert and Jessica, and even then there are two outs minimum to avoid Robert banging her. We've even discussed possibly going back once the game is done and allowing a way to kick Robert out completely so he can't touch Jess at all even IF you invite him over... but doing so now would take time we don't have. Still, not every NTR scene will have an equivalent. That's mainly because the story scenarios vary wildly at this point between the MC and Robert/Silver... and even between Robert and Silver themselves. And doing so would be putting a square peg in a round hole at that point.
As long as we can avoid them i think fans on both sides will be happy as a fan of the game i do not like ntr at all so the fact i can avoid any ntr content pleases me im sure others are the same. If they like ntr then they can play that route if they don't then they don't have to that's what i love most about this game.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yep, I agree MC gets way more content compared to NTR so overall I'm fine with the bad guy sometimes getting the upper hand. The hot tub scene is the only one where I felt like I was guaranteed to be outclassed unless I made sure he just wasn't there (and you can refuse to let him come over...), and MC definitely gets scenes that make up for it later.

If you do decide to update that scene at some point it would be nice to be able to get the upper hand on him and force him to leave without him getting anywhere significant with either of the girls. I'll probably add something for that to my mod anyway unless you guys do it first since that seems to be the most easily moddable scene so far (from the standpoint of images available, not from the standpoint of complexity). Been trying to make the branches for my mod there a bit more flexible but there's a lot going on in that scene.

I do think people who are not NTR fans will want to be able to stop both Robert and Silver from getting to both Christine and Jess even if the MC is being true to Christine and just friends with Jess. I suspect you'd also find a decent number of people wanting to flip the tables on Silver and Robert and become the aggressor. Maybe fucking Silver's wife and/or daughter and Robert's gym girlfriend in front of them, just to stick it to them (although I'm not sure Robert would even care).

Anyway, looking forward to the next update. And I'm still having a lot of fun modding the current version (other than finding and fixing my syntax errors...)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yep, I agree MC gets way more content compared to NTR so overall I'm fine with the bad guy sometimes getting the upper hand. The hot tub scene is the only one where I felt like I was guaranteed to be outclassed unless I made sure he just wasn't there (and you can refuse to let him come over...), and MC definitely gets scenes that make up for it later.

If you do decide to update that scene at some point it would be nice to be able to get the upper hand on him and force him to leave without him getting anywhere significant with either of the girls. I'll probably add something for that to my mod anyway unless you guys do it first since that seems to be the most easily moddable scene so far (from the standpoint of images available, not from the standpoint of complexity). Been trying to make the branches for my mod there a bit more flexible but there's a lot going on in that scene.

I do think people who are not NTR fans will want to be able to stop both Robert and Silver from getting to both Christine and Jess even if the MC is being true to Christine and just friends with Jess. I suspect you'd also find a decent number of people wanting to flip the tables on Silver and Robert and become the aggressor. Maybe fucking Silver's wife and/or daughter and Robert's gym girlfriend in front of them, just to stick it to them (although I'm not sure Robert would even care).

Anyway, looking forward to the next update. And I'm still having a lot of fun modding the current version (other than finding and fixing my syntax errors...)
I would be one of those people though in all fairness i prolly would fuck silvers daughter in fact on my last playthrough i did so i can see the appeal. But really apart of me a large part just wants to straight up murder them both its why i love the shark scene even if it was just a daydream

Reactions: RustyV

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I would be one of those people though in all fairness i prolly would fuck silvers daughter in fact on my last playthrough i did so i can see the appeal. But really apart of me a large part just wants to straight up murder them both its why i love the shark scene even if it was just a daydream
I believe that most men are fine with NTR in the first person (I fucked his wife/girlfriend/daughter), but against it in the third person (He fucked my wife/girlfriend/daughter). :) Oddly why I hate the NTR label. It never provides enough info to determine what's going on.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I believe that most men are fine with NTR in the first person (I fucked his wife/girlfriend/daughter), but against it in the third person (He fucked my wife/girlfriend/daughter). :) Oddly why I hate the NTR label. It never provides enough info to determine what's going on.
True enough unless your into watching other men fuck you wife or love intrest whatever she might be but most men would prefer to be the ones doing the fucking at least i would i cannot speak for every man out there.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah I'm not entirely clear on the terminology. I took NTR to mean that I have to watch someone else fuck people I'm interested in or care about (or at least be aware it's happening and fail to stop it). No interest in that personally. If you turn the tables and I'm the one doing the fucking while someone else watches then I'm fine with that although it only increases the appeal to me if the one watching is female.

I like the shark scene as well. I don't have anything like that in my mod but after Burt Reynolds Mustache commented about the potential for eventually updating the hot tub scene to let you give Robert the boot without him getting any I went ahead and just did that myself in my mod. Now you can dance with Jessica, allow him to join you, and then optionally boot him out part way through the night without it ending early and without upsetting the girls. I had it link back to a spot mid way through the vanilla path if you do that, although now I need to tweak the timing on one of my events that doesn't make sense anymore if you follow that path.

I have a feeling even with the next release being delayed, it will probably still come out before I'm done with the next version of my mod. So far I've converted up to the end of the hot tub scene but I'm still tweaking trigger values. I'm thinking I may release both an easy and a hard version since my tracking stuff is hidden. Should be easy to just add a bonus to the easy version so you can make mistakes and still get the best scenes if you want. I suspect a lot of people enjoy the challenge of figuring out the best path though, I know I do.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah I'm not entirely clear on the terminology. I took NTR to mean that I have to watch someone else fuck people I'm interested in or care about (or at least be aware it's happening and fail to stop it). No interest in that personally. If you turn the tables and I'm the one doing the fucking while someone else watches then I'm fine with that although it only increases the appeal to me if the one watching is female.

I like the shark scene as well. I don't have anything like that in my mod but after Burt Reynolds Mustache commented about the potential for eventually updating the hot tub scene to let you give Robert the boot without him getting any I went ahead and just did that myself in my mod. Now you can dance with Jessica, allow him to join you, and then optionally boot him out part way through the night without it ending early and without upsetting the girls. I had it link back to a spot mid way through the vanilla path if you do that, although now I need to tweak the timing on one of my events that doesn't make sense anymore if you follow that path.

I have a feeling even with the next release being delayed, it will probably still come out before I'm done with the next version of my mod. So far I've converted up to the end of the hot tub scene but I'm still tweaking trigger values. I'm thinking I may release both an easy and a hard version since my tracking stuff is hidden. Should be easy to just add a bonus to the easy version so you can make mistakes and still get the best scenes if you want. I suspect a lot of people enjoy the challenge of figuring out the best path though, I know I do.
I do enjoy a challenge but some games make it confusing as hell hence the need for walkthroughs me personally i will try a game and only if i get stuck will i try and use an online guide or walkthrough. Personally i am looking forward to the new update since it is the end of the yacht event. I must also admit to being extremely curious who is banging Jess in the new teaser image i am hoping it is the mc but it could also be Robert or Mr silvers not sure how they would do that since they would need to track the players choices. I have yet to try your mod so i must ask for a brief overview of what is in it i don't wanna know to much it would spoil the suprise.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I do enjoy a challenge but some games make it confusing as hell hence the need for walkthroughs me personally i will try a game and only if i get stuck will i try and use an online guide or walkthrough. Personally i am looking forward to the new update since it is the end of the yacht event. I must also admit to being extremely curious who is banging Jess in the new teaser image i am hoping it is the mc but it could also be Robert or Mr silvers not sure how they would do that since they would need to track the players choices. I have yet to try your mod so i must ask for a brief overview of what is in it i don't wanna know to much it would spoil the suprise.
I have the link to the mod page for the current version in my sig if you want to try it. The features tab has spoilers for what's in it so don't read that if you want to be surprised. It's mostly focused on expanding scenes with Christine and Jess for the MC, but the main reason to play the current version is the hot tub scene. I made no attempt to keep that scene realistic. I was focusing on seeing what sort of scene I could make with the available images I had.

The new version completely redoes most of the scenes from the previous version but it's going to take awhile longer for me to get the tracking and triggering system working properly (everything works, but it's trivially easy right now except for the pizzeria scene which is the only one I've finished tuning). The new version will try to justify the results a bit better than the older version so it'll seem like the MC earned it a little more but there will definitely still be over the top scenes if you have high scores.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have the link to the mod page for the current version in my sig if you want to try it. The features tab has spoilers for what's in it so don't read that if you want to be surprised. It's mostly focused on expanding scenes with Christine and Jess for the MC, but the main reason to play the current version is the hot tub scene. I made no attempt to keep that scene realistic. I was focusing on seeing what sort of scene I could make with the available images I had.

The new version completely redoes most of the scenes from the previous version but it's going to take awhile longer for me to get the tracking and triggering system working properly (everything works, but it's trivially easy right now except for the pizzeria scene which is the only one I've finished tuning). The new version will try to justify the results a bit better than the older version so it'll seem like the MC earned it a little more but there will definitely still be over the top scenes if you have high scores.
I will give it a try but when you say high score which score we talking about friendship or lust or both

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
I love the progression of the relationships in this game. I also love have your choices make huge impacts to the story. I know there are four paths; Friend, Lust, NTR Silver or Robert. I would like to see a fifth path added if at all possible. One in which Christine doesn't choose one person in particular, and is willing to do naughty things with everyone, because that scene with Silver rubbing Christine in the office while she's on the phone was F'ing HOT! I'm not really a NTR fan, I always want the MC to end up with the girl/girls. I also like to see all content, just to see how things could happen if I did this instead what I would normally choose. I think this is the best VN out and I've played a few. Thanks for the great work guys, excited for more.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I love the progression of the relationships in this game. I also love have your choices make huge impacts to the story. I know there are four paths; Friend, Lust, NTR Silver or Robert. I would like to see a fifth path added if at all possible. One in which Christine doesn't choose one person in particular, and is willing to do naughty things with everyone, because that scene with Silver rubbing Christine in the office while she's on the phone was F'ing HOT! I'm not really a NTR fan, I always want the MC to end up with the girl/girls. I also like to see all content, just to see how things could happen if I did this instead what I would normally choose. I think this is the best VN out and I've played a few. Thanks for the great work guys, excited for more.
I have never played the ntr route i always went with her working with jess so in that scene what does he rub her ass her pussy or just something in general. I must admit im not a fan of ntr at all but you have me curious i looked in the game files to try and find the image but no luck

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
at start I was concern coz of weird ui design but well, one of best games (Im on niece route and shes my girlfriend already, waiting for whats gonna happen after yacht)...

But seriously dev, make better and modern design of choices and text and buttons to change rooms :confused::HeyGuys:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This games is tottaly bad awful worst than hell, because the creator from this games @T4bbo is too much afraid to make an incest games.

Probably the creator from this game @T4bbo is so scared to be taken down by the Patreon's staff employee because of the guideline in the Patreon to not allowed the incest thing happen in the Patreon.

For your information this games is not teaching you to make your niece to become your girlfriend, and this games is also not teaching you to having sex with your niece.

Even it is have a two route on this games, but there is no way to make Christine to be your lover, and there is no way to make Christine having sex with you by putting your penis in the Christine's vagina.

Because Christine will always endup having sex with Mister Silver, or endup having sex with Jessica's male friend named Robert.

So above all of that matter is we need a person to be the creator for the incest porn games who brave to make the incest thing putting in the games and dare to teach us how to make the niece to become a girlfriend from the uncle, and finally the uncle having sex with the niece, with putting the uncle's penis in the niece's vagina.

The shame at the creator from this games @T4bbo who is being a chicken coward because of the guideline in the Patreon.
burtnotsure.jpg

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
This games is totally bad awful worst than hell, because the creator from this games @T4bbo is too much afraid to make an incest games.

Probably the creator from this game @T4bbo is so scared to be taken down by the Patreon's staff employee because of the guideline in the Patreon to not allowed the incest thing happen in the Patreon.

For your information this games is not teaching you to make your niece to become your girlfriend, and this games is also not teaching you to having sex with your niece.

Even it is have a two route on this games, but there is no way to make Christine to be your lover, and there is no way to make Christine having sex with you by putting your penis in the Christine's vagina.

Because Christine will always endup having sex with Mister Silver, or endup having sex with Jessica's male friend named Robert.

So above all of that matter is we need a person to be the creator for the incest porn games who brave to make the incest thing putting in the games and dare to teach us how to make the niece to become a girlfriend for the uncle, and finally the uncle having sex with the niece, with putting the uncle's penis in the niece's vagina.

The shame at the creator from this games @T4bbo who is being a chicken coward because of the guideline in the Patreon.
th.gif

Whatever you are smoking, you should probably stop!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes