Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Day14_Jess_06.jpg
Please forgive me!

Sep 29 at 7:16pm

Hey guys,

I know many of you are expecting the next version coming today, but now I already know for sure that's not going to happen. There are a few reasons... with the main one being that our storywriter had a series of family issues this month and delivered the scripts to me late.

Even worse there were several parts that he and I disagreed on and we had to make changes there as well. I know that story writing isn’t my strength so we discussed the issue among ourselves and asked for opinions from long time patrons as well as from Yacht Club members in the developers chat room in our discord. In the end everyone agreed that the scripting needed to change.

Generally speaking, the renders are always catching up to the scripting. This time it was the other way around. And that was before we needed to decide exactly what needed to change. Much of this was an expansion of already existing or planned scenes… or reworking how they played out.

The good news is that lot of renders are done and we're all on the same page and have a clear picture what scripts should look like... which is far harder at this point than it sounds. You might not believe it, but the further along the game gets the harder it is to track the webs of decisions that the player has made. Most scenes on the yacht must account for a minimum of 4 different routes, sometimes more. This is rough in and of itself. It gets even worse when you add conflicting opinions on how a scene should play out. This is why we spend so much time and effort on the scenario for each update.

Since the release has moved into October, I am considering expanding the next version to include what we already have planned for the next day, as well as adding the bonus scene (last chance to add your ideas, if you haven’t already). One of the consistent criticisms has been updates not ending at points that feel like an ending. These additions will let us finish the update at an appropriate place.

Some spoilers now!

I know many of you are eagerly waiting for what comes next. The yacht will end in this next update. Period. After the party, we move into the fallout from the yacht and and a day with Christine and the MC in the apartment and elsewhere. Look forward to an upcoming bonus picture for more clues as to what is in store.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks a bunch for the update. I really enjoy your game and do have a little suggestion:
Robert fucking Christina/and or Jessica right in front of MC and talking down to him, with Christina talking about well - you know.
That would be nice to happen, in this update or a future one. I am more looking forward to the immediate hot tub scene rn.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I love this game and i do not mind take as long as you need also i do have a suggestion or two. My first suggestion is about aylssa mr silvers daughter this is really my own personal opinion but it would be great if the mc could fuck her and tape it before sending it to her father as a way to fuck with him. My second suggestion has prolly been stated a lot but a threesome with jess,chris and the mc would be great but only on the open relationship path it does not make much sense if the mc and chris are in a committed relationship. I also must admit im a big fan of how the NTR is completely optional and i hope it could stay that way to keep both sides of the fence happy

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I love this game and i do not mind take as long as you need also i do have a suggestion or two. My first suggestion is about aylssa mr silvers daughter this is really my own personal opinion but it would be great if the mc could fuck her and tape it before sending it to her father as a way to fuck with him. My second suggestion has prolly been stated a lot but a threesome with jess,chris and the mc would be great but only on the open relationship path it does not make much sense if the mc and chris are in a committed relationship. I also must admit im a big fan of how the NTR is completely optional and i hope it could stay that way to keep both sides of the fence happy
The mc should have possibility to take a pic of robert ficking silvers daughter to derail any of roberts plans prividing right choices of corse?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I really don't mind the yacht, as long as its all part of a developing plot line and the story keeps moving forward. Plus Jessie and Christine are together more so the inevitable girl-girl scene.
If the update is late, no biggie. I'd rather wait for a quality update than some slapped together crap like some devs regularly put out.
Same, ive noticed all the updates are not really buggy and have a good amount of content.
Throughly enjoying this game, Maybe the mc gets to derail silver by shagging silvers wife if on christine friend rout would be a bonus..

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
If the mc chris and jess have a 3some on the committed relationship path if you take into account chris and jess have been friends for a long time and are very close, also chris didnt mind jess playing with her in hot tub. Id also like to see a path were jess falls for the mc if hes on chris friend path and was good to chris...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No problem with the delay at all.After all I have to catch up because this week I almost don't have time to play.But starting today I have 15 days vacation:)
There is plenty of games from this week to play-PL,A69,Melody,Tyrant.And maybe more next weeks-AWAM,SU,MSN,Babysitter,JOHN.Just discover another game with Korra-Book 5 Untold.
Some idea for next cosplay cam show-Korra and Asami.After all team Chess can be the next Korrasami:)

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
It could happen if you as the player make the right choices the ntr in this game is completely optional if i read it right you need to make some specific choices for the ntr to happen
No, i think that somehow this will not happen any way you'll play the game. Jessica or MC will in someway prevent this i guess...but we'll see. Or Silver will be gentle at first...
I do hope they get of the boat soon, because there are a bit too much storylines at the moment.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
No, i think that somehow this will not happen any way you'll play the game. Jessica or MC will in someway prevent this i guess...but we'll see. Or Silver will be gentle at first...
I do hope they get of the boat soon, because there are a bit too much storylines at the moment.
The newest update is the end of the boat storyline but i do get what your saying as im not a big fan of ntr in general and even less of mr silvers i cannot say i would be disappointed. However i think most players are of the opinion that they want to keep Christine to themselves. It really depends on the dev and if he listens to his fans and supporters im happy the way the game is with ntr optional that way it makes both sides happy

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
No problem with the delay at all.After all I have to catch up because this week I almost don't have time to play.But starting today I have 15 days vacation:)
There is plenty of games from this week to play-PL,A69,Melody,Tyrant.And maybe more next weeks-AWAM,SU,MSN,Babysitter,JOHN.Just discover another game with Korra-Book 5 Untold.
Some idea for next cosplay cam show-Korra and Asami.After all team Chess can be the next Korrasami:)
That is alot of games and sadly i only know four of them i seem to be missing out on alot of good games mayby i should start scouring the forum for good games.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
$40 animation

Does anyone at least know who is railing Jessica? By god I hope it's Robert

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
$40 animation

Sorry,I'm only 5$.I decide to support as many as possible devs so I go for 5$ for everyone.Not to mention I get used to donwload the games from here and don't even bother to log on Patreon.

Reactions: proximus

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If the mc chris and jess have a 3some on the committed relationship path if you take into account chris and jess have been friends for a long time and are very close, also chris didnt mind jess playing with her in hot tub. Id also like to see a path were jess falls for the mc if hes on chris friend path and was good to chris...
That could happen if you play it right

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
$40 animation

Prolly the mc though it could be robert or mr silver if its in the game it depends on the choices you made

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes