Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Why does a game HAVE to have incest? Get a patch, play another game, but don't demand that everyone panders to a minority kink. Besides, if a player can't stop other characters than the MC having sex with the niece in this game then they should try something more suited to their level of intellect. Something that doesn't have choices that affect how the game is played. Just pictures telling a simple story. A comic is probably a better fit.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Look if for whatever reason you do not like the game then don't play it is that simple there is no need for name calling or trash talking a dev's hard work just because you do not like it. Personally i love this game even with the option of christine fucking other men i will never let that happen and that is the beauty of games like this choices.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So the developer team member from this game is @Burt Reynolds Mustache, @Mt PewPew, @Trojaner, @Fantasy1974, @Casey Bock, @yanh, @Alleycat_2017 and other people who against my review for this games.

I do not know the f95zone websites is not give a freedom to the people for giving a review to any games in here.

Well it is so scary, so because of that I hereby resign from f95zone website forever and not want to active anymore on this websites.

I can assure you the people in here, if you give a bad review for any game in here so it make you being attacked by the game developer team member who is undercover as normal user in the f95zone websites.

Well for the game developer team member from this games, I am just want to say so sorry and apologize for giving a bad review for this games.
I am not a member of the team i just love the game and am a fan

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016
So the developer team member from this game is @Burt Reynolds Mustache, @Mt PewPew, @Trojaner, @Fantasy1974, @Casey Bock, @yanh, @Alleycat_2017 and other people who against my review for this games.

I do not know the f95zone websites is not give a freedom to the people for giving a review to any games in here.

Well it is so scary, so because of that I hereby resign from f95zone website forever and not want to active anymore on this websites.

I can assure you the people in here, if you give a bad review for any game in here so it make you being attacked by the game developer team member who is undercover as normal user in the f95zone websites.

Well for the game developer team member from this games, I am just want to say so sorry and apologize for giving a bad review for this games.
They are probably like this because your wrong in your review I don't know what game your playing but you can make chris your lover

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I'm not a developer for this game. I commented on your post because most of your complaints were wrong. The majority of what you were bashing the dev for not doing can already be found right here in this very game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am not a member of the team just a concerned fan everyone is entitled to there opinion that is true but when you start bashing a game for no apperant reason it gets those who love the game riled up

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Give a bad review all you want. I'm known around here for being a harsh critic, even before I started working on this. That's not the issue. But your review has literal objective errors. Hence my honestly not being sure if you were trolling or not. About the only part of it that was close to accurate was the incest angle... but fans have taken care of that for you if that's what you desire.

You'll notice I didn't even say shit when someone mentioned out apartment navigation is... special... or a lot of other complaints. People will like or dislike the game. It goes with the territory. We take feedback seriously.

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016

I would ask you to replay this game but use the walkthrough available to see that in your review you are wrong.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Has the NTR path´s been taken out completley now for Christine? as in is it a waste of space trying to get thoose scenes?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

There is a big difference between giving bad review and insulting people and their work. There are hundreds of negative reviews in this forum. People are free to share opinions as longs as they keep it civil. You know, respectful, kind or constructive critism? I know you are not familiar with these terms but this forum works like that. I am sorry you're leaving. You will be missed. Good luck in your life.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I think most people don't mind that there is NTR stuff as long as it can be avoided. If you're guaranteed to lose, that's when I think most people get really turned off by it. You should be able to defeat your opponents.

My only complaint as long as that is true is when I compare the progress that's possible in both paths and find out that it's not possible for the MC to get as far as his opponents could on the NTR path. That was actually what prompted me to make my mod. The hot tub scene bugged me when I saw how far Robert could get compared with how far the MC could get even if played without any mistakes. On the flip side, there are some scenes for the MC that don't have any equivalent at all on the NTR side (like the Spa) so I guess maybe it was decided that was the trade off.

Having a worthy adversary makes for a better game IMO, even if you don't like NTR (and I generally don't). Robert and Silver are legitimate threats in this game and that adds to the tension. And while you can do poorly on the vanilla path if you make mistakes, you generally can't lose to Silver or Robert unless you do it on purpose (although there are a few scenes that kind of straddle the line on that point). I think the game would be less satisfying without them even on the vanilla path.

This game seems to be set up to have basically 4 primary paths that you can focus on. Either Vanilla Horny, Vanilla Friend, NTR Robert, or NTR Silver. Whatever your proference, if there's going to be 4 viable but separate paths, IMO they should all have scenes that are at least roughly comparable from the standpoint of how well rewarded you feel you did playing 1 path without any mistakes vs playing any of the other paths without any mistakes. I think for the most part this game does a pretty good job with that, although Silver fans probably have a legit complaint on that front when compared to Robert.
I felt the same when I saw how far Robert could go in the Jacuzzi event. But then I realize it was fair, Robert was the kind of guy who would risk everything to get into the girl's pants and if he failed he would just think "fuck her!", and he wouldn't mind not seeing her again. The MC on the contrary didn't want to push his niece too far. He didn't want her to feel awkward or uncomfortable with him and he didn't want to get his niece's friend mad at him, so he would go slower and would be less daring, he didn't want to risk everything for one night fling.

I don't think there should be equivalent or similar sexy events in every game path, because the paths are different. So different sexy situations would be presented. For instance, the day by day sleeping in the same bed routine, with naughty events happening at night and early in the morning, only makes sense in the uncle/niece path. I guess developers should just balance it, so every path has roughly the same amount of sexy events, but they can and should differ a lot from one path to another.

patco

Sep 3, 2018
The last picture (in the thread page).. The girl is this.. is familiar (from another game).. I just don't know which, lol xD xD

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Minor issue, but Day11_JessicaPlace25.jpg is way bigger resolution than the rest of the images in the game so if you actually use it in game without resizing it you only see the upper left corner of the image. It looks like it was removed from the vanilla animation that it normally would have fit into anyway but the image is still contained in the game files. I noticed it when I was tweaking my extension for Jess's place.

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
I have never played the ntr route i always went with her working with jess so in that scene what does he rub her ass her pussy or just something in general. I must admit im not a fan of ntr at all but you have me curious i looked in the game files to try and find the image but no luck
If you really don't want to try the Silver route, I understand. The hardest part for me was watching their date, thinking the whole time, "Where the hell is the MC at right now?! I need to sabotage this shit." But anyways, to answer your question; SPOILER; Christine is sitting in his lap at his desk and he is rubbing her pussy through her panties while she is talking on the phone, meanwhile the MC is coming and she knows it. I wish there was a scene similar for the MC.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I believe that most men are fine with NTR in the first person (I fucked his wife/girlfriend/daughter), but against it in the third person (He fucked my wife/girlfriend/daughter). :) Oddly why I hate the NTR label. It never provides enough info to determine what's going on.
Because we talking about netori in first case and netorare in second.But they both known shortly as NTR.And many make the assumption they are the same thing.
Same mistake people make with yandere and yangire:)
The disagreement had nothing to do with that. NTR is still a side thing but it's not going away.
Any idea if the update will come this or next week,during my vacation?
It seems we have good but buggy SU update,very buggy The Twist,not so good but expected AWAM.
My hopes now are in your game and MSN.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes