ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
If you really don't want to try the Silver route, I understand. The hardest part for me was watching their date, thinking the whole time, "Where the hell is the MC at right now?! I need to sabotage this shit." But anyways, to answer your question; SPOILER; Christine is sitting in his lap at his desk and he is rubbing her pussy through her panties while she is talking on the phone, meanwhile the MC is coming and she knows it. I wish there was a scene similar for the MC.
Ok that is messed up and just solidifies my opinion of keeping her to the mc fuck robert and fuck mr silvers though a fitting revenge would be doing the same to his daughter. However you have made me curious about the date since you seem to dislike it so

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok that is messed up and just solidifies my opinion of keeping her to the mc fuck robert and fuck mr silvers though a fitting revenge would be doing the same to his daughter. However you have made me curious about the date since you seem to dislike it so
I will wait for the update to drop and will replay the game from the start.
Anyway I will need to do that after changing the hard drive.
Probably if here I can't find saves for Silver/Robert that works/strangely my saves from 0.1.3 and 0.1.4 didn't work in 0.1.5,only the patreon route/ I will give them a try.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I will wait for the update to drop and will replay the game from the start.
Anyway I will need to do that after changing the hard drive.
Probably if here I can't find saves for Silver/Robert that works/strangely my saves from 0.1.3 and 0.1.4 didn't work in 0.1.5,only the patreon route/ I will give them a try.
I will be the first to admit i hate both of them and usually i despise ntr but i have to say the images are intresting i finally found how to view them in the game file so i don't have to torture myself playing through it and im glad i didn't. To view the images you need unren or at least that is what i used. I am also looking forward to the next update hopefully it drops sometime this week

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will be the first to admit i hate both of them and usually i despise ntr but i have to say the images are intresting i finally found how to view them in the game file so i don't have to torture myself playing through it and im glad i didn't. To view the images you need unren or at least that is what i used. I am also looking forward to the next update hopefully it drops sometime this week
I know that since may 2017:)Using it for every Ren'Py game.Ok not every.PL and JOHN par example you can view the images without any program.
Anyway if someone don't post the saves before 0.1.5 I will try to replay all 4 routes.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I know that since may 2017:)Using it for every Ren'Py game.Ok not every.PL and JOHN par example you can view the images without any program.
Anyway if someone don't post the saves before 0.1.5 I will try to replay all 4 routes.
You are braver then i am i do not think i could play all four routes sure i have played friend chris and horny chris but never ntr if i can avoid it. PL is a good game im hoping the next update for it will have the harem route it has an intresting side story with sophia.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are braver then i am i do not think i could play all four routes sure i have played friend chris and horny chris but never ntr if i can avoid it. PL is a good game im hoping the next update for it will have the harem route it has an intresting side story with sophia.
I said I will try.If the update don't drop in the next 12 days I probably will go only 1 route-harem.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I said I will try.If the update don't drop in the next 12 days I probably will go only 1 route-harem.
The harem route and the pure ellie route are good but im getting off topic i apologize im hoping that eventually we all can have our threesome with jess,chris and the mc though im not really sure how to raise jess stats to make that possible

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The harem route and the pure ellie route are good but im getting off topic i apologize im hoping that eventually we all can have our threesome with jess,chris and the mc though im not really sure how to raise jess stats to make that possible
I am talking about harem route here in Babysitter-Chris,Jess,Sonya.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally got the next version of my mod working well enough to do a release. I had hoped to have my spa expansion in this version but it took forever to implement my corruption system so I pulled that part out so that I could get it finished up and get a release out before the next version of the game. It'll be in the next version. I haven't quite finished updating the hot tub scene but it's playable now. The very end hasn't been updated yet.

I redid most of the scenes in the mod so most of them have been improved from the previous version. There are some scenes I did when I first started the mod that I'm not happy with but I left them in for now. Those scenes will be redone or removed in a future version. The tracking system I put in is the biggest change. Now I have most of the scenes set up to be divided up into stages instead of being all or nothing. To see the best ending to a significant scene you'll need to have high corruption with the girls involved, or have seen 1 or more specific scenes from earlier in the game, or both.

I figured out how to get my corruption values to show up in the stats so each girl will now have 3 stats visible. I'm not triggering on horny scores anymore so you can follow the friend path and still see all of the new scenes although I think a higher corruption score is possible on the horny path still. I haven't finished tweaking the values for that yet but I did do a quick playthrough to make sure I could get all of the best scenes without cheating. I included an easy version as well that gives you a large corruption bonus for each girl to make it easier. Some of the trigger values in the hard version are probably too difficult at the moment.

Some of the scenes are still pretty over the top and that's intentional. In future versions I plan to start adding more negative consequences for trying to push things too far without it being game over. I'm also trying to tie in some specific scenes to use as justification for pushing things farther than you normally could. So for some scenes, if you missed a particular scene on a previous day, you won't see the best version of a scene on a later day no matter how high your corruption is. In other cases you only need 1 or the other to see it.

You can get a lot more leverage from Jess's webcam than you could before now. I have some spoilers on the mod page if you get stuck. If you normally are able to see all of the best vanilla scenes you'll also have good enough scores to get most of the good mod scenes. Some of the choices that used to be bad have "alternate" results now though so if your scores are good it can pay to push things.

Mod page: (make sure to grab the bug fix on the mod page if you try this). I fixed a few issues and added a bigger corruption bonus to make it a bit easier. After doing a few quick playthroughs on the friend path I wouldn't recommend that yet, there are some things I will need to tweak for that to really work the way I want. Some of the scenes are only possible on the horny path until I make some further tweaks.

Download link:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I seem to have an issue on the corperate path on day two when i take the pj's from under the pillows i choose to tell the truth but i do not get the dialogue mentioned in the walkthrough

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The most accurate summary of the last few days would prolly be that there is no way to make Christine having sex with you by putting your penis in the Christine's vagina.
I hereby call on our beloved dev to pluck up the courage to make the uncle having sex with the niece, with putting the uncle's penis in the niece's vagina.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The most accurate summary of the last few days would prolly be that there is no way to make Christine having sex with you by putting your penis in the Christine's vagina.
I hereby call on our beloved dev to pluck up the courage to make the uncle having sex with the niece, with putting the uncle's penis in the niece's vagina.
You can already do that on both day 13 and day 14.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes