Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I referring to teh spa event if i can remember where Jessica asks you her or niece... you have to choose. I chose the niece, so chances over with Jessica from there on?

From what I've seen just digging through the options for her in preparation for my next mod update, you can fuck her in the Spa even if you've completely ignored her up until that point. You just can't finger bang her in front of Christine. I think that's true even if Robert fucked her already. Some of the scenes prior to that do require that you haven't ignored her.

The Yacht has some minor dialog differences depending on your status with her but that's pretty much it. No idea what sort of requirements they may have added for the next version. I'm assuming you will have to "earn" that latest animation scene.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I referring to teh spa event if i can remember where Jessica asks you her or niece... you have to choose. I chose the niece, so chances over with Jessica from there on?
No but i think part of it depends did you go friend or horny if you went horny and open relationship with chris then it is possible you can have some fun with jess. I do understand since if forced to choose between the two i will almost always go with the niece

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No but i think part of it depends did you go friend or horny if you went horny and open relationship with chris then it is possible you can have some fun with jess. I do understand since if forced to choose between the two i will almost always go with the niece
I think that's the way to go for the harem.
1.More horny points than friend
2.Open relationship with Chris
3.Relationship with Jess,maybe Sonya too

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well im commited to Chris.. but would love some Jess loving... argh its hard to choose. Ive had my fun with Sonya so that is over. Ive yet to play latest update so i'll see

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yup my only problem with that is i almost always grow to attached to chris and could never do that to her

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
But if you do that, without Robert eaten by sharks yet (or assfucked by dolphins, or killed by Silver, or burned alive, or raped by Paul, or in jail, or....), you give him a chance to touch her, so it's not a real harem anymore :s
I'm really curious to see how it'll ends for the yacht. Will we finally have a chance to get rid of rivals forever if we're not on NTR path ? That would let us the choice to manage the three girls and select choices to convince the three babes to agree with each other for sharing the MC.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
But if you do that, without Robert eaten by sharks yet (or assfucked by dolphins, or killed by Silver, or burned alive, or raped by Paul, or in jail, or....), you give him a chance to touch her, so it's not a real harem anymore :s
I'm really curious to see how it'll ends for the yacht. Will we finally have a chance to get rid of rivals forever if we're not on NTR path ? That would let us the choice to manage the three girls and select choices to convince the three babes to agree with each other for sharing the MC.
Oh hell no there is no way in the nine rings of hell id ever let those disgusting pervs touch my sweet chris uh huh ain't happening. Chris belongs to the mc and no one else even if i have to murder them in a room with no wittnesses

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You bring up a good point about time constraints and I suspect the dev(s) hadn't put enough thought into that aspect initially. I agree that development could be further along if they had streamlined a few things that seem to unnecessarily increase development time without much to show for it.

If there was only 1 NTR opponent instead of 2 that would cut the development for the NTR path in half. If they didn't have scenes that were identical except for having a choice of 2 different clothing options, that would cut rendering time down and allow them to give us a better variety of images/animations (or a larger number of similarly complex events) instead of duplicate images that just have a different outfit.

As an alternative it might have been interesting if the battle between MC and his two NTR potential opponents had both played sequentially instead of it being an either/or choice. So maybe initially Christine takes the job with Silver no matter what. So you always have the business trip with Silver where the MC either blocks Silver or not. Then either you or Jess convince her to work with Jess instead after Silver's scenes. Then the scenes with Robert and Jess happen with the MC either coming out on top or not. Then the Yacht.

I wonder if the NTR fans care whether it's Silver or Robert that's the focus (or both) as long as it's not the MC? In any case this is still one of my favorite games on this site so I'm content to wait for the next version. Based on that last animation it looks like I'll enjoy it :)
I can bet that if we have only 1 NTR route,we already will be at the end of the game.Having 2 enemies even if you don't follow both on same playthrough,means they have to make twice more images sometimes even more.And all the connections can be a mess in a game with too many routes.

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
Then you play completely wrong game:)There is no real NTR in the game at all.
Ah wait,there is some between MC and Sonya but that's it.
Yeah yeah we've had this discussion before. The stuff in Babysitter is clearly NTR to me but not everyone has to agree. The author of the Babysitter would probably agree with me :)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes