MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
i think i have to start the game again with the 'nice' route if i read al the stuff here before the update comes XD
but i hold the savegame where christine and silver send jess away from the jacuzzi..

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Pretty good game, that gets better the further it goes on. Starts a bit clumsy ( with a lot of room to room navigation and sometimes poor guidance), but turns out great when relationships start to build.

My only complaint is how

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Pretty good game, that gets better the further it goes on. Starts a bit clumsy ( with a lot of room to room navigation and sometimes poor guidance), but turns out great when relationships start to build.

My only complaint is how

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Id agree with you on them not really being a threat but that might change in future updates i doubt it though still im ok with them not being a threat i don't play there paths anyways.

Reactions: Cicero72

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the Day 9 Bathroom bug? ( If you go to the bathroom you piss but it locks up and you cannot go back)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the Day 9 Bathroom bug? ( If you go to the bathroom you piss but it locks up and you cannot go back)
simply don't go pissing on day 9
...but more seriously, i heard T4boo knows the problem and will fix it

Reactions: Calyps0

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's actually an easy fix. I fixed it in my mod. Day 9 does not have an entry in the script.rpy file for the bathroom. It goes from day = 8 to day > 9. Just change day > 9 to day > 8 and that fixes it. I'm guessing it'll probably be fixed in the next version anyway.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Great stuff so far!
So I posted about it earlier but Ima come straight out and ask: Is there a way to shake her in the AM following the first day to open her PJ top? I know the guide says to "use force" but technically it says to "shake rapidly" and I dont see that option. However I know sometimes if you play different options leading up to a scene you get extra selections. Just seems odd to me that the DEV would take time to render her PJ top unbuttoned on that first morning only (small detail) and not on other scenes if there wasn't a way to 'accidentally' spill the beans :D

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
It's more like dont go into the bathroom day 9 , its makes you auto piss when you click on the bathroom lol.

It's actually an easy fix. I fixed it in my mod. Day 9 does not have an entry in the script.rpy file for the bathroom. It goes from day = 8 to day > 9. Just change day > 9 to day > 8 and that fixes it. I'm guessing it'll probably be fixed in the next version anyway.
I'll check it out thanks!

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Seems like I may have found another bug, Day 12 You're supposed to bug silver and leave the apartment according to the walkthrough. However instead If you never spy on Robert before 12, it asks you to spy robert at your computer instead of Mr Silver. This results in you character stuck in a loop in your apartment and unable to go anywhere. Trying to leave the apartment says you cant since the cam session is soon starting, hence sending you in a loop where you cant continue. You can work, shower, piss, watch TV but time doesn't move forward. You cannot spy on Christine since she isnt hope and cannot spy on Robert unless he messages you back. Also you cannot spy on Jess since the option isnt even there.

theguyguy69

Aug 18, 2017
Hey can someone post the NTR walkthroughs for all characters please. I can't get either paths to work for me it's too much work to keep making new saves. Let me know if there is one already thanks.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey can someone post the NTR walkthroughs for all characters please. I can't get either paths to work for me it's too much work to keep making new saves. Let me know if there is one already thanks.
At OP is WT, where is quite clear NTR WT.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Seems like I may have found another bug, Day 12 You're supposed to bug silver and leave the apartment according to the walkthrough. However instead If you never spy on Robert before 12, it asks you to spy robert at your computer instead of Mr Silver. This results in you character stuck in a loop in your apartment and unable to go anywhere. Trying to leave the apartment says you cant since the cam session is soon starting, hence sending you in a loop where you cant continue. You can work, shower, piss, watch TV but time doesn't move forward. You cannot spy on Christine since she isnt hope and cannot spy on Robert unless he messages you back. Also you cannot spy on Jess since the option isnt even there.
You know,yesterday I was using old save,the day after the hottub with Robert and WT is saying to spy on Jessica,but there is no such option and I can't progress the day no matter what I do.

Jun 28, 2018
We'll im not allowed close enough to Vicky or Nicky as Jensen is kinda jealous guy.. and who of us want to mess with that pheromone dude?
I love how the story lines cross over between Acting Lessons and Retrieving the Past, that truly had me smiling. I can't wait for the next version of them both. Amazing job on both games!

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
You know,yesterday I was using old save,the day after the hottub with Robert and WT is saying to spy on Jessica,but there is no such option and I can't progress the day no matter what I do.
Yeah, something is messed up with Day 12 and the spying aspect. Spend over 2 hours trying to figure it out after my above post with no luck.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Id agree with you on them not really being a threat but that might change in future updates i doubt it though still im ok with them not being a threat i don't play there paths anyways.
I like the concept of Silver and Robert being more threat-worthy also. And scenes that humiliate them when you beat them. Increases tension knowing the possibility of loss, subtly plays with jealousy, but then makes victory much more sweet. I don't mind seeing what defeat looks like, but I like to go for the win.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes