ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I like the concept of Silver and Robert being more threat-worthy also. And scenes that humiliate them when you beat them. Increases tension knowing the possibility of loss, subtly plays with jealousy, but then makes victory much more sweet. I don't mind seeing what defeat looks like, but I like to go for the win.
I cannot really see them as a true threat well silver mayby but not Robert not to Chris Jess sure mostly if im with Chris in a commited relationship then i wanna see silver and Robert duke it out over Jess because Chris is not likely going to cheat on the mc with either of them

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the concept of Silver and Robert being more threat-worthy also. And scenes that humiliate them when you beat them. Increases tension knowing the possibility of loss, subtly plays with jealousy, but then makes victory much more sweet. I don't mind seeing what defeat looks like, but I like to go for the win.
I feel the same. I like them to be a legitimate threat as long as you're not guaranteed to lose. NTR fans will lose on purpose and that's fine. There's still a bit of a grey area in the middle though where people might disagree significantly on how things should play out. A threat implies consequences if you screw up. So, how bad do you have to screw up before you start seeing consequences and at what point are the consequences capped unless you purposely choose to lose?

I could definitely see people falling into 2 camps on that where some want an option where NTR is not possible no matter how poorly you score (basically a no NTR toggle) while others would rather have a sliding scale where the consequences increase depending on how badly you did. If you know there's no consequences then there's not really a threat (other than the game over scenarios).

Reactions: Cicero72

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I feel the same. I like them to be a legitimate threat as long as you're not guaranteed to lose. NTR fans will lose on purpose and that's fine. There's still a bit of a grey area in the middle though where people might disagree significantly on how things should play out. A threat implies consequences if you screw up. So, how bad do you have to screw up before you start seeing consequences and at what point are the consequences capped unless you purposely choose to lose?

I could definitely see people falling into 2 camps on that where some want an option where NTR is not possible no matter how poorly you score (basically a no NTR toggle) while others would rather have a sliding scale where the consequences increase depending on how badly you did. If you know there's no consequences then there's not really a threat (other than the game over scenarios).
Honestly id prefer them not really being a threat but i can understand how it appeals to people still of the two i cannot see silver as a real threat unless chris is working for him.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, something is messed up with Day 12 and the spying aspect. Spend over 2 hours trying to figure it out after my above post with no luck.
I am playing the game from the start,day 3 now but maybe will stop. it's 3:40 AM here

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Awesome path im kinda hoping for a true three way relationship its obvious Jess loves Chris so mayby she joins in as a way to be closer to Chris.
Me too.
Jessica is one my favorite chaarcters alongside Elena/DmD/,Tracy/DoD/ and Alice/BB/.They are the fantastic four:)
I hope tomorrow/I mean today:)/I will have time to finish the Trinity of FMC/female MC/games-AWAM,JOHN and HL.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Me too.
Jessica is one my favorite chaarcters alongside Elena/DmD/,Tracy/DoD/ and Alice/BB/.They are the fantastic four:)
I hope tomorrow/I mean today:)/I will have time to finish the Trinity of FMC/female MC/games-AWAM,JOHN and HL.
Never did get in to Big brother and considering some of the things i have heard that might have been a good thing. I never did get into dating my daughter either though that i do want to try. And i have no clue what DoD is or what it stands for

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Never did get in to Big brother and considering some of the things i have heard that might have been a good thing. I never did get into dating my daughter either though that i do want to try. And i have no clue what DoD is or what it stands for
Dreams of Desire

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I managed to fix the loop bug I was having. I happened to have a Karaoke save point, ended up when Chris calls you about her phone. The bug occurs if you decide to leave her phone instead of looking through it. Not looking through it sends the game in a loop where the cam-show doesn't happen no matter what you do.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lets hope so still i don't wanna be greedy and have karma bitch slap me in the face
I am at day 10 now the hot tub event:)
The make out was a realy good start.If MC and Robert wasn't there maybe we will see even something more:)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I am at day 10 now the hot tub event:)
The make out was a realy good start.If MC and Robert wasn't there maybe we will see even something more:)
I know right still i find its better to never invite Robert which is fairly easy just pick Chris instead of Jess

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes