Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Bonus Scene Poll
Oct 12 at 6:00pm

Hey guys,
we've talked about the bonus scene, and here's how it will work.

At some point the main character will have a dream of how the Yacht could have gone. Is it a happy dream for him? Or a nightmare? This is up to you.

We've gotten a lot of scene ideas which we've tried to somehow merge to several main topics when they were related or remove them if they're already planned in game or against Patreon policy.

We list them below and all we need is your vote to pick the winner!

PS: Your pledge level at the time of voting will have a big influence. Each $ counts as one vote. That means that the winner might not be the one you think it is.

T4bbo & Team

***Below Votes are as of 10/14/18 - 1:21 AM Eastern Time***

57% = Threesome with Christine & Jessica

12% = Threesome with Sonya & Jessica

20% = Christine gangbang with all male participants

3% = Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun

8% = Strip twister

408 votes total
Why a stupid dream sequence... boring

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Bonus Scene Poll
Oct 12 at 6:00pm

Hey guys,
we've talked about the bonus scene, and here's how it will work.

At some point the main character will have a dream of how the Yacht could have gone. Is it a happy dream for him? Or a nightmare? This is up to you.

We've gotten a lot of scene ideas which we've tried to somehow merge to several main topics when they were related or remove them if they're already planned in game or against Patreon policy.

We list them below and all we need is your vote to pick the winner!

PS: Your pledge level at the time of voting will have a big influence. Each $ counts as one vote. That means that the winner might not be the one you think it is.

T4bbo & Team

***Below Votes are as of 10/14/18 - 1:21 AM Eastern Time***

57% = Threesome with Christine & Jessica

12% = Threesome with Sonya & Jessica

20% = Christine gangbang with all male participants

3% = Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun

8% = Strip twister

408 votes total
to be fair there all valid and instead of picking 1, i say add them all as possible reward/punishment for how well the mc did or didnt do... (maybe the mod could expand this?)

ie
Christine gangbang with all male participants or (revenge gangbang). --maybe without the mc dependant on prev choices.
( unlockable if mc caught cheating buy chris, 'alissa is good candidate' and chris is jeloius/super-angry at mc and mc and chris have had sex already)

Threesome with Sonya & Jessica --or better yet alissa and julia but only if mc distracted silv and was involved in paul julia pool scene earlier

Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun --yes or maybe contunued elseware on boat (hottub) another truth or dare? (maybe jess robert chris 3some later)

Strip twister --absolute yes to this 1

Reactions: Penfold Mole

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
to be fair there all valid and instead of picking 1, i say add them all as possible reward/punishment for how well the mc did or didnt do... (maybe the mod could expand this?)

ie
Christine gangbang with all male participants or (revenge gangbang). --maybe without the mc dependant on prev choices.
( unlockable if mc caught cheating buy chris, 'alissa is good candidate' and chris is jeloius/super-angry at mc and mc and chris have had sex already)

Threesome with Sonya & Jessica --or better yet alissa and julia but only if mc distracted silv and was involved in paul julia pool scene earlier

Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun --yes or maybe contunued elseware on boat (hottub) another truth or dare?

Strip twister --absolute yes to this 1
I really can't see Chris in a gangbang not willingly she is not that corrupted yet. As for the Robert and chris fun eh not really a fan of him so meh. I would not mind a threesome with julia and alissa just to piss of Paul. All that aside my favorite choice will be the MC,Jess,Chris threesome i have been wanting that for a while now i am hoping if that happens it will lead to a threeway relationship between them.

Reactions: rogosh and Subyan

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I really can't see Chris in a gangbang not willingly she is not that corrupted yet. As for the Robert and chris fun eh not really a fan of him so meh. I would not mind a threesome with julia and alissa just to piss of Paul. All that aside my favorite choice will be the MC,Jess,Chris threesome i have been wanting that for a while now i am hoping if that happens it will lead to a threeway relationship between them.
i for some reason have a feeling and have had it for ages that if the mc participates in the paul julia pool scene, later paul may figure out that it was the mc and try to get back at him.

were as having robert in the scene instead and not shagging alissa in bathroom might reinforce a relationship with sonya maybe becomming his wife later and mc is not taking advantage of chris at all.

my impression is that threw out the game sonya is the optimal choice in a partner for the mc and always has been. shes classy smart, my favorate girl by far.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i for some reason have a feeling and have had it for ages that if the mc participates in the paul julia pool scene, later paul may figure out that it was the mc and try to get back at him.

were as having robert in the scene instead and not shagging alissa in bathroom might reinforce a relationship with sonya maybe becomming his wife later and mc is not taking advantage of chris at all.

my impression is that threw out the game sonya is the optimal choice in a partner for the mc and always has been. shes classy smart, my favorate girl by far.
That is very likely though i never really could get into Sonya i always preferred Chris to be honest most of the time when i play i choose to be in a committed relationship there is just something about Chris that draws me in mayby it is her sweet innocent nature. I will freely admit Sonya is smokin hot but she is not really my style

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Something that bothers me.
OK.We have another dream.Does that means what happen in that dream will not happpen realy in the game like ever?
Like the shark scene?
If that's the case we shouldn't vote for threesome scenes.
It will most likely be near the end of the middle all we can do is wait with great anticipation
I'm sure we will get the update before the end of the month.They will make sure not to miss another month for this update.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
That is very likely though i never really could get into Sonya i always preferred Chris to be honest most of the time when i play i choose to be in a committed relationship there is just something about Chris that draws me in mayby it is her sweet innocent nature. I will freely admit Sonya is smokin hot but she is not really my style
can you imagine the date were chris is with robert and her being uncomfortable with his flurting with the waitress while the mc just happens to be on a (kinda date) with sonya at the same place and chris notices that the mc is paying full attention to sonya while robert is being pervy cunt, and all this despite the mc and jess saying to chris roberts a douche.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
can you imagine the date were chris is with robert and her being uncomfortable with his flurting with the waitress while the mc just happens to be on a (kinda date) with sonya at the same place and chris notices that the mc is paying full attention to sonya while robert is being pervy cunt, and all this despite the mc and jess saying to chris roberts a douche.
Yeah i can picture that i also see that scenario leading to Chris wanting the mc after all no girl wants to be with a man who is to busy perving on the waitress instead of focusing on her like a real man would

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Something that bothers me.
OK.We have another dream.Does that means what happen in that dream will not happpen realy in the game like ever?
Like the shark scene?
If that's the case we shouldn't vote for threesome scenes.

I'm sure we will get the update before the end of the month.They will make sure not to miss another month for this update.
I am hoping for this week the anticipation is killing me i just gotta know how the yacht ends once the update drops i will prolly play through both routes again

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am hoping for this week the anticipation is killing me i just gotta know how the yacht ends once the update drops i will prolly play through both routes again
Not a chance for release today.
Now I am at the spa after the "adventure" with Sonya:)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not a chance for release today.
Now I am at the spa after the "adventure" with Sonya:)
Nope i look for it to drop this friday or saturday depends on how close they are. Sonya is hot but i could never really get into her i always preferred Jess or Chris

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nope i look for it to drop this friday or saturday depends on how close they are. Sonya is hot but i could never really get into her i always preferred Jess or Chris
Don't worry I'm now with Chris and Jess at the spa:)
I will not hold my breath for next week.After all the poll is not done and I doubt they have done all the pictures for all possible winners.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ahh it looks like he fixed the poll results. That makes more sense now. I guess NTR is more popular than I thought it was. People would rather see Christine turned into a total whore than a threesome with Jess and Sonya. I wouldn't have guessed that. I'm happy that the Christine/Jess threesome won.

Although I suspect having to only pick 1 option probably skews the results. I suspect that if people had to vote by ranking their choices instead of only picking 1 option then the NTR stuff would probably still end up at the bottom. Where's the Christine/Sonya threesome option? Or a pure lesbo option for Christine/Jess/Sonya? If I had to rank the poll options (without skipping any) mine would be:

1. Threesome with Christine & Jessica
2. Threesome with Sonya & Jessica
3. Strip twister
4. Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun
5. Christine gangbang with all male participants

On a related note, if there's a threesome with Chris and Jess going in this update that dramatically expands what I can do in my mod going forward :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ahh it looks like he fixed the poll results. That makes more sense now. I guess NTR is more popular than I thought it was. People would rather see Christine turned into a total whore than a threesome with Jess and Sonya. I wouldn't have guessed that. I'm happy that the Christine/Jess threesome won.

Although I suspect having to only pick 1 option probably skews the results. I suspect that if people had to vote by ranking their choices instead of only picking 1 option then the NTR stuff would probably still end up at the bottom. Where's the Christine/Sonya threesome option? Or a pure lesbo option for Christine/Jess/Sonya? If I had to rank the poll options (without skipping any) mine would be:

1. Threesome with Christine & Jessica
2. Threesome with Sonya & Jessica
3. Strip twister
4. Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun
5. Christine gangbang with all male participants
Hmmm i don't really think it has much to do with how popular it is but more to do with the unappealing nature of the other choices. Sonya it seems does not have many fans but i am kinda shocked they would go with a gangbang for Chris it really doesn't seem like something she would do willingly

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hmmm i don't really think it has much to do with how popular it is but more to do with the unappealing nature of the other choices. Sonya it seems does not have many fans but i am kinda shocked they would go with a gangbang for Chris it really doesn't seem like something she would do willingly
Well there's also the matter of pledge levels.

Each $ counts as one vote. That means that the winner might not be the one you think it is.
Doesn't look like those results reflect pledge levels. So if the big money patreons are all NTR fans then we'll be seeing the Christine gangbang. Or if they're all Sonya fans we could still get the Jess/Sonya threesome, etc.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes