ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well there's also the matter of pledge levels.

Doesn't look like those results reflect pledge levels. So if the big money patreons are all NTR fans then we'll be seeing the Christine gangbang. Or if they're all Sonya fans we could still get the Jess/Sonya threesome, etc.
True enough and we don't know when the poll ends so the gangbang could still happen but if this occurs in a dream then its not real like the shark scene which will suck i was looking forward to that threesome

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well there's also the matter of pledge levels.

Doesn't look like those results reflect pledge levels. So if the big money patreons are all NTR fans then we'll be seeing the Christine gangbang. Or if they're all Sonya fans we could still get the Jess/Sonya threesome, etc.
I wonder if this game like many others have a real big supporter,someone that gives 500$ or even 1000$
In some games those people get a special scene to their desire or even character involved.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I wonder if this game like many others have a real big supporter,someone that gives 500$ or even 1000$
In some games those people get a special scene to their desire or even character involved.
It would not shock me if it did Babysitter is a fairly popular game

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I wonder about the number of the new images?Must be pretty big.Last update was 320 and this maybe 500+.
After all 0.1.6 is two months work.
Very true well there is four routes so im sure they want them to be equal though i get the feeling the two ntr routes are kinda just there it seems most of the content is the harem or pure Chris not that i have any issues

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Very true well there is four routes so im sure they want them to be equal though i get the feeling the two ntr routes are kinda just there it seems most of the content is the harem or pure Chris not that i have any issues
I remember something that give us a chance to get the game this week.
They said 15-16 days ago that renders are almost done,only the scripting needs a work.Maybe they are done with that too and now the only thing left is the bonus scene.
Someone mention that is way too late for dreams in the game.There is some logic,especialy if we get the threesome after 1-2 updates but we will be happy to get two variations:)
My vacation is over and surprisingly not even a single game in my list get an update in these 14 days.Now I expect much more until the end of month or no later than 1 november/my birthday/.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
They said 15-16 days ago that renders are almost done,only the scripting needs a work.Maybe they are done with that too and now the only thing left is the bonus scene.
Someone mention that is way too late for dreams in the game.There is some logic,especialy if we get the threesome after 1-2 updates but we will be happy to get two variations:)
My vacation is over and surprisingly not even a single game in my list get an update in these 14 days.Now I expect much more until the end of month or no later than 1 november/my birthday/.
Yup i look for it to drop sometime this week most likely on friday but if it drops sooner i will be happy this is one of my favorite games

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Haha, I know the feeling. I came off PTO recently as well and only 1 of the games I'm interested in got an update. On the bright side though, when the new version does come it should be a big one.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Haha, I know the feeling. I came off PTO recently as well and only 1 of the games I'm interested in got an update. On the bright side though, when the new version does come it should be a big one.
That is very true lucky one of my main games just updated today so im good for a while i do hope babysitter drops this week same with sister sister sister.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is very true lucky one of my main games just updated today so im good for a while i do hope babysitter drops this week same with sister sister sister.
Deeper?
And I hope for same time release Melody,MSN,AWAM,JOHN,Babysitter,the new Lewdlab game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Deeper?
And I hope for same time release Melody,MSN,AWAM,JOHN,Babysitter,the new Lewdlab game.
No i tried Deeper but my god that game is grindy as hell no im talking about wicked choices what ledwlab game now that dreams of desire is done

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nice. I had never heard of Sister Sister Sister before. Now I have a new one to play while I wait :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Nice. I had never heard of Sister Sister Sister before. Now I have a new one to play while I wait :)
It is a good game if your into incest and mind control i almost thought babysitter had an aspect of mind control based on the starting image it looked like hypnotisim

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
True enough both names are horrible and cheesy still team chess does have a certain ring to it and it is much better then jesstine
Who start that trend btw?I think first one I heard was Korrasami.
Did you know the movie Audition?Imagine something like that done to Robert,Silver,Eric,Adrian,Davide etc:)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Who start that trend btw?I think first one I heard was Korrasami.
Did you know the movie Audition?Imagine something like that done to Robert,Silver,Eric,Adrian,Davide etc:)
Lol i think it was Jess herself that came up with the name and the cosplay was korrasami and no i have never seen the movie to be honest i don't really mind rivals as long as i have a fighting chance to win the girl or keep the girl if that is the case

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes