Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
upload_2018-10-13_11-1-57.png

Likely being a moron - but how, do you trigger any of this day 9 stuff - It's watch Jess and Chris doing yoga and spying on them - there are no prompts for anything else, just skips through to day 10

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Could some1 post an unzipped android version? on my android tv i tried downloading from all the mirrors but when i unzip it keeps saying that the file is/could be damaged and doesnt let me install it. Thank you

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Extract it !!! If you don`t have extraction program, find and download it. Winrar, 7zip, winzip !!
Nerttu. I use a MAC (you are aware). I tried to DL the two "top" downloaded programs for extraction from the App store. It "unpacks" the file but then when I click to open it, it says the program cannot be opened. Do I need a separate program to run?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
such a great game im kinda curious if they will ever expand on monica and the mc after all it is fairly obvious the favor he owed her must have been significent

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nerttu. I use a MAC (you are aware). I tried to DL the two "top" downloaded programs for extraction from the App store. It "unpacks" the file but then when I click to open it, it says the program cannot be opened. Do I need a separate program to run?
Sorry man, I`m not a Mac user ! Your quess is good as mine, with PC no, I use Winrar program and it extract so far everything.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Bonus Scene Poll
Oct 12 at 6:00pm

Hey guys,
we've talked about the bonus scene, and here's how it will work.

At some point the main character will have a dream of how the Yacht could have gone. Is it a happy dream for him? Or a nightmare? This is up to you.

We've gotten a lot of scene ideas which we've tried to somehow merge to several main topics when they were related or remove them if they're already planned in game or against Patreon policy.

We list them below and all we need is your vote to pick the winner!

PS: Your pledge level at the time of voting will have a big influence. Each $ counts as one vote. That means that the winner might not be the one you think it is.

T4bbo & Team

***Below Votes are as of 10/14/18 - 1:21 AM Eastern Time***

57% = Threesome with Christine & Jessica

12% = Threesome with Sonya & Jessica

20% = Christine gangbang with all male participants

3% = Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun

8% = Strip twister

408 votes total

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Bonus Scene Poll

Hey guys,

At some point the main character will have a dream of how the Yacht could have gone. Is it a happy dream for him? Or a nightmare? This is up to you.

We've gotten a lot of scene ideas which we've tried to somehow merge to several main topics when they were related or remove them if they're already planned in game or against Patreon policy.

PS: Your pledge level at the time of voting will have a big influence. Each $ counts as one vote. That means that the winner might not be the one you think it is.

T4bbo & Team

Threesome with Christine & Jessica

***Below Votes are as of 10/13/18 - 9:40 PM Eastern Time***

57% = Threesome with Sonya & Jessica

12% = Christine gangbang with all male participants

20% = Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun

3% = Strip twister

8% = 399 votes total
Nobody voted for the threesome with Christine and Jess? Or was that one already a winner and this poll is for the next scene?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Bonus Scene Poll

Hey guys,

T4bbo & Team

Threesome with Christine & Jessica

***Below Votes are as of 10/13/18 - 9:40 PM Eastern Time***

57% = Threesome with Sonya & Jessica

12% = Christine gangbang with all male participants

20% = Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun

3% = Strip twister

8% = 399 votes total
Hmm if i was a patron id vote for the threesome with Chris and Jess but if that is already planned then id go with Sonya and Jess threesome

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What are you trying to uncompress?

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 161925

Likely being a moron - but how, do you trigger any of this day 9 stuff - It's watch Jess and Chris doing yoga and spying on them - there are no prompts for anything else, just skips through to day 10
The pic you posted refers to the scene in the hotel where you can either help Christine check in to the hotel OR let Silver check in Christine to the hotel (NTR route).

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
so since he wanted to include the poll scene in this update ... and since he just posted the poll ...
the next update will be by the end of the month .......
damn it .......

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
so since he wanted to include the poll scene in this update ... and since he just posted the poll ...
the next update will be by the end of the month .......
damn it .......
How long do the polls usually last i must admit i have never taken part in one so im kinda clueless. Since this is a bonus scene i have a feeling the update will be somewhere in the middle of the month prehaps some time this next week i suppose it really depends on how much they have done

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I think Chris and Jess got 57%, I mean

is nosense, the files must be wrong.
I hope so that would be so hot sadly if that is the case i have a feeling it is only for the patreon path since i cannot see Chris being okay with that if your in a committed relationship

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Bonus Scene Poll

Hey guys,

T4bbo & Team

***Below Votes are as of 10/14/18 - 1:21 AM Eastern Time***

57% = Threesome with Christine & Jessica

12% = Threesome with Sonya & Jessica

20% = Christine gangbang with all male participants

3% = Expansion of Christine and Robert pool fun

8% = Strip twister

408 votes total
Sorry guys i made a mistake when i posted the update.
I have corrected it. & updated total votes as of 10-14-18 1:21 AM eastern

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes