armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lol i think it was Jess herself that came up with the name and the cosplay was korrasami and no i have never seen the movie to be honest i don't really mind rivals as long as i have a fighting chance to win the girl or keep the girl if that is the case
I'm not asking for the game.In general who decide to add the names of the lovers?
You should give the movie a try,just to see whan can do a woman:)
BTW FF is out.I mean Freeloading Family:)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I'm not asking for the game.In general who decide to add the names of the lovers?
You should give the movie a try,just to see whan can do a woman:)
BTW FF is out.I mean Freeloading Family:)
Not really sure and i will give it a try and i know i checked it out earlier my favorite is Alice though the new girl karina caught my attention

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
anyone else have problem with android version? downloaded, unpacked near the end of install get the aplication not installed notice

Reactions: satoshi36

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not really sure and i will give it a try and i know i checked it out earlier my favorite is Alice though the new girl karina caught my attention
Me too.
BTW another revelation that postpone 0.1.6.I remember they decide to add much more content after they realise that can't release the update in september.So we have a very small chance for an update this week,and maybe next week too.
After all they probably used the first week of the month to finish the job not done in september and after that start the new content for october.Also they now have a bonus scene to do>I only hope we will get 0.10.6 no later than 1 november

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Me too.
BTW another revelation that postpone 0.1.6.I remember they decide to add much more content after they realise that can't release the update in september.So we have a very small chance for an update this week,and maybe next week too.
After all they probably used the first week of the month to finish the job not done in september and after that start the new content for october.Also they now have a bonus scene to do>I only hope we will get 0.10.6 no later than 1 november
True i suppose it is a good thing many of my games are supposed to update this month freeloading family,wicked choices,lancaster boarding house and a few more. My money is on this weekend or mayby sometime next week hopefully im wrong and they update sooner

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Even thought the delayed release is frustrating, annoying, etc... I feel sorry for the patrons that got nothing last month... makes me feel slightly better about when I pulled my support from the game! heh heh...

...I know - I'm such an ass... :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone got a save right Before Robert fucks Christine? tried to get that scene but must have messed up somewhere.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Even thought the delayed release is frustrating, annoying, etc... I feel sorry for the patrons that got nothing last month... makes me feel slightly better about when I pulled my support from the game! heh heh...

...I know - I'm such an ass... :)
I think most people understand that sometimes shit happens and a deadline will slip. In fact that's probably more likely with a team than if it was a single dev doing everything himself even though on average the team will produce more content per unit of time.

I'm actually amazed that people can get away with doing this as their full time job. The last patreon stats I saw for adult games there was a grand total of 1 person making anything remotely comparable to what someone with a similar skill set could make in a "real job" but I seem to remember reading that Dark Cookie (Summertime Saga) has a team so divide that amount by however many people he has and it's probably less than a "real job" would pay.

Being your own boss would be a nice perk, but taking a massive pay cut to do it is a hard pill to swallow. A hobby for someone who's retired or a side gig for someone who also has a real job sure but most of the patreo pages for these games are not bringing in much money, especially for the ones that are paying for help rather than doing it alone.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
4 h 47 min 22 secs.
The masochist... I mean NTR routes might be shorter, I don't know, but I'm sure that playing them would feel like a never-ending ordeal.
(Just kidding, the wait is harder than I expected)

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes