armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes! Then it will be moved sometime at 2019. Probably summer...
Don't be too cruel:)
I hope we get some preview in next 3-4 days.And the release around the middle of next week.
On 27 we will have both Melody and JOHN and hopefully until the end of month Babysitter,AWAM,MSN etc.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 166832
Mr. Bombastic

Oct 23 at 5:16pm

What's Robert planning?
You know it's nothing good.

Will you let him or will you feed him to sharks?

T4bbo & Team
I said it in a previous post but feel that it needs repeating and expanding.

As much as I want to toss ALL of those scum to the Sharks I know that we sadly can't do it. You KNOW that the moment we toss them PETA and other groups will show up because of CRUELTY to animals. Of course there is also the issue of the environment, would we be dumping TOXIC waste?? :)

Just a thought.

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
As much as I want to toss ALL of those scum to the Sharks I know that we sadly can't do it. You KNOW that the moment we toss them PETA and other groups will show up because of CRUELTY to animals. Of course there is also the issue of the environment, would we be dumping TOXIC waste??
Haha it's funny because throwing people in ocean is usually bad for people but in this case it bad for ocean because Robert such scumbag

FAMILY_GUY_FOUAD.jpg

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Pillows that are propped up against the deck railings around the jacuzzi. Hoping that this won't just be an update that continues the previous scenes from the last update. That would seem like a terrible waste of time if that's all that's been done. So far the teaser images don't show anything new that we weren't already aware was going to be happening.

Reactions: cri

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
what ever that is, to me it looks like a womans high boot and u can see a leg at the top.... maybe sonya's leg, shes the only other dark skinned female on the boat

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
what ever that is, to me it looks like a womans high boot and u can see a leg at the top.... maybe sonya's leg, shes the only other dark skinned female on the boat
replay the scene at the cliffhanger for the jacuzzi. it's a bunch of pillows around the deck propped up against the rails.

Reactions: Otyi
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes