SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There should be more cheating in this game. I vote for the MC to cheat on Christina with Silver's secretary and for Christina to cheat on the MC with Silver. If the MC told Christina he want's to play the field, that is. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: User_166761

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
There should be more cheating in this game. I vote for the MC to cheat on Christina with Silver's secretary and for Christina to cheat on the MC with Silver. If the MC told Christina he want's to play the field, that is. :FeelsGoodMan:
You can already cheat on Christine with Mr. Silver's secretary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
One of these has already happened. As for the other... well... I wonder how closely people have been playing?

MC also had the ability to cheat on Christine with Jessica.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
One of these has already happened. As for the other... well... I wonder how closely people have been playing?

True, I was thinking that if the MC tells Christine that he would rather play the field, Christine would eventually give in to Silver's advances and the MC could find out by spying on the PC or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

We are hoping that MC will have the ability to share Christine with Jessica.She is definitely in love with Chris.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
So any1 know abouts when the updates gonna be here, im guessing the next few days hopefully. Or better yet tonight wen i get a box of burbons hehe

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So any1 know abouts when the updates gonna be here, im guessing the next few days hopefully. Or better yet tonight wen i get a box of burbons hehe
From what I remember reading, by the end of the month. Hope so too. Maybe I'll get bottle of burbon.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Will she dress like Lady Death or Raven Hex?Or she is too young.
HaHa No shes 27 but will prob be dressing up as something. She loves going to them Comic com things whenever theres one within a state or two.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes