Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree but id hate to leave jess with twideldee and twidledum aka silver and robert
And in my playthrough, shutting down Jess' advances on my Christine, who knows, maybe Jess is that devastated that she's not getting the one she wants, that she'll do something reckless and stupid just to fill the void even for just a moment, and she might not do that with MC, since MC is the one that stole Jess' "love" interest, even though I had Christine tell Jess that she doesn't feel that way about Jess, so MC or not, Jess wasn't having Christine regardless, haha xD

DigiBilan

Oct 16, 2018
When i try to install the apk it says "app not installed". It also says that the app is already installed but i cant seem to find it anywhere, can someone help

Soulreapersc

Sep 9, 2018
anyone with problem installing apk for android? he does not finish the game installation? Anyone else experiencing this problem, I'm doing something wrong? maybe the zipped file is corrupted?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
anyone with problem installing apk for android? he does not finish the game installation? Anyone else experiencing this problem, I'm doing something wrong? maybe the zipped file is corrupted?
Android version works with no problem. Check out your storage or try to install it from USB device. (Download android setup from PC to your USB then connect it to your android device , then install it without extracting it into your android device) --- I was having exactly same error but installing from USB worked for me. If it doesn't work then i can't help you but someone else might...

Reggiep

Sep 5, 2018
hi Guys, little help needed, got to the part on day 12 where I need to input the Password to Chris's laptop... putting in "Mister Reggie" ( Mister and my user name) but still saying wrong, tried to search this forum for ansa but nothing came up, so apologies if this is a FAQ, but could not find it...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
hi Guys, little help needed, got to the part on day 12 where I need to input the Password to Chris's laptop... putting in "Mister Reggie" ( Mister and my user name) but still saying wrong, tried to search this forum for ansa but nothing came up, so apologies if this is a FAQ, but could not find it...
If I remember correctly you use no spaces.

Reactions: Reggiep
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes