Triune

Jun 5, 2017
Don't wanna burst your bubbles but......
Be ready yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that said.. I can return to my duties. Have nice day folks!
yes, which means any 10$ sub is getting it 2 days later, so 1 update for 3 months worth of subs, I like T4boo's work, I just don't have any faith in his word anymore. It's very much a personal opinion.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
yes, which means any 10$ sub is getting it 2 days later, so 1 update for 3 months worth of subs, I like T4boo's work, I just don't have any faith in his word anymore. It's very much a personal opinion.
First of all, i didn't say it so you guys can eat the developer alive. You don't trust him? It is ok, i do respect your ideas. But my post's purpose wasn't about trust issues for the developer.
Second, where did you guys get the idea of 3 months? Did you check "OP"? Last update was 2 September 2018 and we are on 1 November. It is 2 months not 3 and developer said that it will be october release at the end of September. The only promise he couldn't make it was October release since it is delayed to first day of November or maybe more? Dunno.
Finially, I am not one of those people who thinks that "If you don't support him, you cannot complain!". You can complain all the way you want. But complain with correct informations. I know delays are suck but nothing to do right? Let's enjoy the life or other things while waiting for update man.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Triune

Jun 5, 2017
First of all, i didn't say it so you guys can eat the developer alive. You don't trust him? It is ok, i do respect your ideas. But my post's purpose wasn't about trust issues for the developer.
Second, where did you guys get the idea of 3 months? Did you check "OP"? Last update was 2 September 2018 and we are on 1 November. It is 2 months not 3 and developer said that it will be october release at the end of September. The only promise he couldn't make it was October release since it is delayed to first day of November or maybe more? Dunno.
Finially, I am not one of those people who thinks that "If you don't support him, you cannot complain!". You can complain all the way you want. But complain with correct informations. I know delays are suck but nothing to do right? Let's enjoy the life or other things while waiting for update man.
The post September was Augusts release which is why he said he would post 2 updates in September, before correcting me, please be sure to check what you are talking about, August, September, October 1 update, 3 months of subs.

I was a sub up until yesterday, I don't know how many of his promises were made on this forum as opposed to his Patreon, but since I became a sub of his I can think of at least 4 missed deadlines, I didn't chew them apart, in fact I said they do good work. I am complaining with the correct information about a problem I've seen repeated.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
he post September was Augusts release which is why he said he would post 2 updates in September, before correcting me, please be sure to check what you are talking about, August, September, October 1 update, 3 months of subs.
Yeah correct information sure, since september update was belong to August then November update will be belong to October right? (With your logic, with my logic it is delayed to next month) Okay! Lets start the math then, August+September+October = 3 months? So how many update did we get? The answer is with the following release it makes 2. So with your logic 3 months passed 2 update released. You mean t4boo is releasing every 1,5 month? Oh sorry, i said 2 months per update. I guess i am the bad guy here. Sigh.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah correct information sure, since september update was belong to August then November update will be belong to October right? (With your logic, with my logic it is delayed to next month) Okay! Lets start the math then, August+September+October = 3 months? So how many update did we get? The answer is with the following release it makes 2. So with your logic 3 months passed 2 update released. You mean t4boo is releasing every 1,5 month? Oh sorry, i said 2 months per update. I guess i am the bad guy here. Sigh.
My guess is he don't expect another update this month.So he count 0.1.6 for november and 0.1.5 for august/septmeber/october
Anyway we should be talking about something more interesting like team Chess :)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
My guess is he don't expect another update this month.So he count 0.1.6 for november and 0.1.5 for august/septmeber/october
Anyway we should be talking about something more interesting like team Chess :)
Or laughing at the thought of Robert and Mr. Silver getting pushed overboard and being sexually assaulted by horny dolphins before the pair get eaten by sharks. XD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Or laughing at the thought of Robert and Mr. Silver getting pushed overboard and being sexually assaulted by horny dolphins before the pair get eaten by sharks. XD
Now THAT'S a thought, haha xD A group of dolphins having their depraved way with Robert and Mr. Silver, and you can hear that laugh like sound dolphins make the entire time, which to me, all things considering and those two dudes are bad guys, would make that entire scene a comedy xD

Reactions: Mt PewPew

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now THAT'S a thought, haha XD A group of dolphins having their depraved way with Robert and Mr. Silver, and you can hear that laugh like sound dolphins make the entire time, which to me, all things considering and those two dudes are bad guys, would make that entire scene a comedy XD
You guys must think bigger.Something like Sharktopus will do better job.

Reactions: Mt PewPew

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Something like vaesark CG series 18-Under the Sea you mean:)

Nice avatar.This month we will get more for Elena:)
I hope not just Elena, because I have absolutely zero interest in her, haha xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
OK.I will take Elena/DmD/ and Jessica/Babysitter/ if you don't like them:)
And Alice/BB/,Tracy/DoD/,Ada/PL/ and Sophia/Melody/
Hmm, I'd let Ada be if I were you, she's a minor, surely you don't wanna get mixed up with that :p

Tracy from DoD is actually by far my favorite as far as young babes go in that universe, I'll take the mom and aunt as well :p
Sophia from Melody you can have, no interest in her, but Melody, Amy, Rebecca and Izzy are mine :p
Elena you can have, you may have Jennifer too if you wish, the D and Georgina and the chick that taught D some self defense and I think there was one more that I liked, I'll have them from DMD :p
Everyone from BB is mine, haha, Christine, Jessica and the Latina chick, they're mine, rest you can have :p

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ada is not a minor she is 18 according to stuff. Not sure where you are getting that she is a minor
I'm sorry to butt in.
I don't know who that Ada is since I haven't played that game yet but Elena and the other friend from DMD are allegedly 18 and they clearly look prepubescent. That upset me the first time I tried the game so I've never played it again as I'm into hot curvy women, not children. Melody on the contrary... :heartcoveredeyes:

Back to the topic, don't get your hopes too high about Silver and Rob getting dolphin-raped and shark-eaten. I'd be happy if they were publicly humiliated by PC and taunted from the water by those sneering lovely dolphins though.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm sorry to butt in.
I don't know who that Ada is since I haven't played that game yet but Elena and the other friend from DMD are allegedly 18 and they clearly look prepubescent. That upset me the first time I tried the game so I've never played it again as I'm into hot curvy women, not children. Melody on the contrary... :heartcoveredeyes:

Back to the topic, don't get your hopes too high about Silver and Rob getting dolphin-raped and shark-eaten. I'd be happy if they were publicly humiliated by PC and taunted from the water by those sneering lovely dolphins though.
I lost interest in DMD pretty much immediately for the same reason. Pretty much all of the girls look too young.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes