kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
hi Guys, little help needed, got to the part on day 12 where I need to input the Password to Chris's laptop... putting in "Mister Reggie" ( Mister and my user name) but still saying wrong, tried to search this forum for ansa but nothing came up, so apologies if this is a FAQ, but could not find it...
Obvious Q
is the name you use for the character
Reggie
reggie
Reggiep
It is case sensitive. Post a ss showing your character's dialogue box.

Reactions: Reggiep

Reggiep

Sep 5, 2018
Obvious Q
is the name you use for the character
Reggie
reggie
Reggiep
It is case sensitive. Post a ss showing your character's dialogue box.
Guys.... thought you had to put the 66 99 in (" ").... also used lower case reggie, and was putting upper case... as usual thanks for the fast replies...

Reactions: JeefZ

Soulreapersc

Sep 9, 2018
Android version works with no problem. Check out your storage or try to install it from USB device. (Download android setup from PC to your USB then connect it to your android device , then install it without extracting it into your android device) --- I was having exactly same error but installing from USB worked for me. If it doesn't work then i can't help you but someone else might...
Thanks for the tip I'll test later!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Fuck, had today off so I waited. Oh well I'm half loaded, gonna play off another save of Melody

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah I think thats my jump off point, 1 update for August, September, and October is too rich for my blood.
If I was still a patron, I would be right there with you! LOL!!

I pulled my support a few months ago because the game was not turning out how I imagined but these recent delays would certainly have worn my patience thin. :(

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Don't wanna burst your bubbles but......
Be ready yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that said.. I can return to my duties. Have nice day folks!

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes