khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
lmao was cleaning my screen thought it was dirty turns out it's the picture this your rendering or from the game ?
It's mine. If you mean the marks on Jess's face, I have no idea what caused that unless it's her hair clippinng through her face or something. That's the only render I've done where something like that happened.

Reactions: blahblah25

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wasn't the update supposed to be at the end of the month by any chance? It would of been nice if it would of happened today since it's the last weekend of the month lol ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wasn't the update supposed to be at the end of the month by any chance? It would of been nice if it would of happened today since it's the last weekend of the month lol ;)
Hehe you want too much,we already have updates for MSN,JOHN,Melody and Lexi.My bet is that Babysitter will be out 31 october or 1 november.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
How do i get rid of the incest patch? everybody isnt into that shit
Are you crazy?? :) everybody likes that shit. lol j/k seriously alot of people do love that shit but i have no clue how or even any interst of learning how. good luck to ya finding it though

Reactions: Subyan

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Are you crazy?? :) everybody likes that shit. lol j/k seriously alot of people do love that shit but i have no clue how or even any interst of learning how. good luck to ya finding it though
yeah maybe theyre from small towns where there arent many woman because i think the shit is strange but im not here to judge anyone. thanks for the reply bro

Reactions: UncleVT

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
It's mine. If you mean the marks on Jess's face, I have no idea what caused that unless it's her hair clippinng through her face or something. That's the only render I've done where something like that happened.
That sometimes happens in my renders too. I don't know what causes it, but I've noticed that it happens more frequently if my models are far away from the "zero" coordinate in the world. If you move them closer to 0,0,0 it usually goes away.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That sometimes happens in my renders too. I don't know what causes it, but I've noticed that it happens more frequently if my models are far away from the "zero" coordinate in the world. If you move them closer to 0,0,0 it usually goes away.
Good to know and that would make sense for that particular render. The Yacht environment set is absolutely huge so I had to move them very far away from the zero position.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
We are hoping that MC will have the ability to share Christine with Jessica.She is definitely in love with Chris.
In a private conversation as Christine with Jessica, I turned down Jessica's advances, no F/F nor M/F/F content for me :p

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes