dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Try to install via USB
Im also having trouble where after extracting the .apk from the 7z file on my PC, and moving it back to my android phone to install, it gets about 90% complete then aborts.

What do you mean by install via USB?

Also, why was the APK even put into a 7z file? Cant natively open it on the android device the apk was for, and the file compression went from 603mb to 565mb, which isnt significant.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Im also having trouble where after extracting the .apk from the 7z file on my PC, and moving it back to my android phone to install, it gets about 90% complete then aborts.

What do you mean by install via USB?

Also, why was the APK even put into a 7z file? Cant natively open it on the android device the apk was for, and the file compression went from 603mb to 565mb, which isnt significant.
Download the apk file to your USB device (not to your phone) then attach USB device to your mobile phone, find your USB then click on the apk file which is inside of your USB. (Don't move apk file to your phone, let it stay in USB)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Well, i did exactly that, had the apk on a usb thumb drive, plugged it into a usb OTG, navigated to it, hit the apk to install just like all of the other games from this site and others, and it did the same thing. Got to about 90%, then aborted.

Not sure what the problem is.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Well, i did exactly that, had the apk on a usb thumb drive, plugged it into a usb OTG, navigated to it, hit the apk to install just like all of the other games from this site and others, and it did the same thing. Got to about 90%, then aborted.

Not sure what the problem is.
"App not installed. The package appears to be corrupt"
Just downloaded the Mega link to the Android APK. 7z extracted it fine, copied over to my Moto G5+ SD card then attempted to install. Potential for my ESET device scanner app to be bothering it, but an older version of the game installed perfectly fine.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
By the time this next update actually gets released, it'll be halloween. In short, when there's an update, you'll all see this thread explode and a post about it being released on T4bbo's patreon. Constantly asking about it isn't going to make it happen sooner.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
By the time this next update actually gets released, it'll be halloween. In short, when there's an update, you'll all see this thread explode and a post about it being released on T4bbo's patreon. Constantly asking about it isn't going to make it happen sooner.
End of the month would be my guess as well, especially if the bonus scene from the poll is going in. On the bright side, it's 2 months of content so it should be a nice big update when it gets here. I believe one of the previous posts from the patreon page said the delay was mostly due to some internal disagreements over the dialog and the renders were done. Hopefully that means they'll keep adding more renders while they fix the dialog issues. Maybe add some extra animations instead of static image series for some of the scenes/etc.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
End of the month would be my guess as well, especially if the bonus scene from the poll is going in. On the bright side, it's 2 months of content so it should be a nice big update when it gets here. I believe one of the previous posts from the patreon page said the delay was mostly due to some internal disagreements over the dialog and the renders were done. Hopefully that means they'll keep adding more renders while they fix the dialog issues. Maybe add some extra animations instead of static image series for some of the scenes/etc.
Renders for september update was done,but not for october,so they still have some work.I just hope they don't go to triple the content.We all know how sometimes you get too much ideas and you want to add all of them,but there is not enough time and the update need to be pushed back.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know what background was used for the MC's hot tub? I've found matches for everything else in MC's apartment but not that. I've actually found surprisingly few hot tubs of any kind out there as backgrounds and none of them are similar styles to what MC has.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know what background was used for the MC's hot tub? I've found matches for everything else in MC's apartment but not that. I've actually found surprisingly few hot tubs of any kind out there as backgrounds and none of them are similar styles to what MC has.
Maybe if you can find the apartment itself on daz, it seemed to me the hot tub was an extention of that?

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Just a question ^_^
Do i break the game in the future if i focus only on Christine? I literally did nothing with Jess(3/2) or Sonya(0/1). ^_^
I also need to mention that we are keeping it a secret, i didn't want to give up on her.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just a question ^_^
Do i break the game in the future if i focus only on Christine? I literally did nothing with Jess(3/2) or Sonya(0/1). ^_^
I also need to mention that we are keeping it a secret, i didn't want to give up on her.
Pretty sure being on a strictly Christine path is perfectly viable, you just don't get all content out of it but it's no biggie :)

Reactions: RereiRaRerena

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm happy that the yacht will be over.After all 4 updates there is more than enough.Ah wait 0.1.6 will be like two updates together so that will make it even more than 4 there.I am already missing Jessica's videos on Patreon:)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm happy that the yacht will be over.After all 4 updates there is more than enough.Ah wait 0.1.6 will be like two updates together so that will make it even more than 4 there.I am already missing Jessica's videos on Patreon:)
Is there any news when the next update is gonna pop up? It's actually been a while since the last one (though understandable if they are making this update bigger than the usual) :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is there any news when the next update is gonna pop up? It's actually been a while since the last one (though understandable if they are making this update bigger than the usual) :p
My guess is they will do everything possible to release it this month.After all they missed the september release,so I doubt they will miss october too.Not to mention I have a birthday on 1 november:) so that can be a pretty nice gift for me.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My guess is they will do everything possible to release it this month.After all they missed the september release,so I doubt they will miss october too.Not to mention I have a birthday on 1 november:) so that can be a pretty nice gift for me.
Oooh, well in that case happy early birthday, in case we don't converse in threads before then :)

Yeah I hope the update will be soon, I really like this VN and I miss Christine already, haha :p

Reactions: armion82

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
soon end of october, was to be released in september, then moved to oct in the end of sep, will it be moved to november 2018 ?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes