khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This game has the best animations :FeelsGoodMan:
Most of the sex animations seem to be based on some excellent animation posing plugins from Renderotica. You do still need to manually tweak things like hand position and dick/vagina/anus morphs to avoid clipping/floating but it still massively reduces the amount of work needed. I hope more of them make their way to F95. I've only found 1 of them here so far (stimuliG3Wall, the one used for the scene with MC and Alyssa).

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm....Decisions....
The first time you can fuck Christine you have 2 choices. Stop it or try to fuck no matter what.
So if you take it easy and step back knowing she's not comfy and this is not the right place and this is her fist time and all... it takes four hearts (means she loves you less now)
But if you push like moron not giving a shit about all that stuff you get 5 hearts on top what you have (means she loves you more)
With only one output - she's afraid and stops it.
S T U P I D
Should be vice versa. Obvious
And it is just a top of iceberg of 'wrong/right' not intuitive outputs for provided choices.
I assume you're talking about the face down scenario after the home dinner date.
None of what you said makes sense... if you stop because she's in pain you love 5 friendship/love with Christine if you continue at that point you lose 15 friendship and 5 horny points as well. So Fucking Her, when she's not aroused enough, is always a loss... but going forward with it even when it's clear she's in pain has far worse consequences.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I assume you're talking about the face down scenario after the home dinner date.
None of what you said makes sense... if you stop because she's in pain you love 5 friendship/love with Christine if you continue at that point you lose 15 friendship and 5 horny points as well. So Fucking Her, when she's not aroused enough, is always a loss... but going forward with it even when it's clear she's in pain has far worse consequences.
I'm talking about karaoke room when you try first time with her.
Got 15 hearts. Push scenario gave me 5 hearts (20) while back off took 5 (10).
But after you mentioned 'arousal', looks like hearts mean arousal not love?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm talking about karaoke room when you try first time with her.
Got 15 hearts. Push scenario gave me 5 hearts (20) while back off took 5 (10).
But after you mentioned 'arousal', looks like hearts mean arousal not love?

there are two scores... Friendship and Horny. Depending on your choice at that point you will gain five in one, and lose five in the other. So backing off will comfort her, and make her more romantically inclined, while pushing forward does the opposite making her more sexually focused.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
there are two scores... Friendship and Horny. Depending on your choice at that point you will gain five in one, and lose five in the other. So backing off will comfort her, and make her more romantically inclined, while pushing forward does the opposite making her more sexually focused.
Probably the guy is thinking that the hearts are love points:)

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
This game has the perfect setting to change the script by turning the Uncle into Father.
I tried my best to change the patch for it. She calls me "Uncle (my name)" but in other cases "daddy" if you change these two lines in patch file provided at 1st page with smth like 'Notepad++'
if t.group(0).startswith("goddaughter"): return "daughter"
elif t.group(0).startswith("godfather"): return "daddy"

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
I tried my best to change the patch for it. She calls me "Uncle (my name)" but in other cases "daddy" if you change these two lines in patch file provided at 1st page with smth like 'Notepad++'
if t.group(0).startswith("goddaughter"): return "daughter"
elif t.group(0).startswith("godfather"): return "daddy"
nice

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes