xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Well you can always have the MC go for Sonya and/or Jess instead of Christine but that makes it more difficult to stop her from going for Silver or Robert. I suspect Sonya would make the best target for you since Christine actually doesn't seem to mind you banging her but figuring out where to draw the line with Christine to keep your relationship higher than Robert/Silver without also becoming her boyfriend could be an issue.
If you dont wont the incest simply dont apply the incle restoration file...

Reactions: Halfelf

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
hoping to see robert's bbc up that christine's virgin ass next update, bet it will sore for a week lol :FeelsGoodMan:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
hoping to see robert's bbc up that christine's virgin ass next update, bet it will sore for a week lol :FeelsGoodMan:
I can understand that.. but personally I am going exclusive with her and if Robert is able to forced a fuck on her then really going to be unhappy.
I find the force outside alpha males funny. They would not happen that often with anyone i know. ( me and others in my fam have lost fathers to violence) so anyone fucking with my fam or loved ones is quickly shut down or like the guy that fucked with my little sister.. he is currenly in prison. Looking forward to his attempt to come back.. Family is life..

Reactions: Osso

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if there is a walkthrough only for the new thing?
I try to search but i find only the v1.5.
I really need the walk, because i do not wanna see any NTR thing! I hate ntr.
So anticipate thankses for anyone give me the right choice to play this new version.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Folks, curious about doing anal w/ Jess....

I can fuck her all day long but when I choose to do anal she shies away and we're back to pussy fucking. Is there a certain horny/friendship requirement for this?

(This is on the 'open relationship' path w/ Chris).

Sep 21, 2017

I can fuck her all day long but when I choose to do anal she shies away and we're back to pussy fucking. Is there a certain horny/friendship requirement for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jansen and Rebeldad

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I have no idea which kind of games you enjoy, but if you seriously tried this game (not just played the first ten minutes) and don't like it, I sure as hell don't share your tastes.
I lasted about 10 minutes but the crap resolution and other stuff I mentioned was a show stopper for me. Are you people playing on cell phones and ipads? That's the only explanation I can come up with for sticking with this crap resolution. Why developers render images in less than 1920x1080 which has been standard for pc monitors for years is beyond me.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

You need to warm Jess up to it during the foreplay period;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: qawser

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
Pretty decent NTR scene. I realize that NTR, like corruption, gets boring after a point because the emotional hit point is upon the first betrayal or the most severe one. After Robert took Christine's virginity in the pool, the NTR flame has kind of burned out IMO. It seems like this episode spelled the end of the NTR route, which is a good thing.

Honestly I think the game is kind of stale now. I think they should make threesome with MC and two girls and then wrap it up.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
in the 0.15v i ended up with silver in the hottub sending Jess away. Christine was corrupted by him and not by Mike. Now, for some reason, i cannot get the old save game to work and i cannot find this ending/starting point in the new version….

edit; think i found the right save in the list now

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes