Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone else getting a looping bug after fucking Jess in the hot tub?
Nope you are the only one THIS PAGE so far. Maybe check a few other pages or use the search feature.

Edit: my bad you are the 2nd one on this page

Reactions: Dreadder

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I think something went wrong so i downloaded 0.16 and loaded my last save but when i follow the girls listen to their convo and after i leave sonya and go again in the hot tubes its still ends do i miss something or it just this the end and nothing has been added ?

Sep 21, 2017
I think something went wrong so i downloaded 0.16 and loaded my last save but when i follow the girls listen to their convo and after i leave sonya and go again in the hot tubes its still ends do i miss something or it just this the end and nothing has been added ?
follow the walkthrough and do sample speedrun...i think you missed an important plot to trigger it.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm a bit confused with the Silver NTR route, at the end of v0.1.5 I had a save ready with Chris and Silver alone in the tub (that was a painful cliffhanger) but with the update it just leads to a bug screen. And if I do anything else I just get the same ending that I have with the Robert route. Wonder if it's intended, bugged, or if I just messed up anything during my playthrough. A walkthrough would help.
just hit ignore... it will bypass the bug for now... until we get the fix out in the next day or so.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I think I figured out where the looping jump actually should be jumping.

There's this piece of code after Jess's sex scene that says that in case Chris isn't dating Silver, the next label to jump to should be the Silver phone call scene that ends with the wrong jump back to the end of the hot tub scene, creating a loop (label MCHotTubFinale). And in case she is, then the call scene will be be skipped (I guess Silver is too busy with Chris in this case to answer the call), Jess and the MC will run downstairs right away (just like in the end of the call scene) and we'll jump directly behind Chris's door (label ChristinePostHotTub)
Code:
label JessSexDone:
    if ChrSilDate == 0:
        jump YachtSilverPhone
    else:
        scene Day14_Jess_06 with dissolve
        "In few moments you take the first opening you get and run downstairs."
        jump ChristinePostHotTub
From that and from the content under the ChristinePostHotTub label I'm guessing that the phone call scene is just an additional scene for all paths where Chris isn't dating Silver and the story should continue at the ChristinePostHotTub label that is actually physically located right after the JessSexdone label. (damn, "x" and "D" next to each other even inside a word gets replaced with XD smilie LOL. See: JessSeXDone )

I can not be 100% sure about this before the official fix gets released, but I am 99.9% sure that I'm right.

So here it is. Just extract it into the root folder of this game (where the game launcher exe file is).
The game will probably crash the first time you start it after applying the patch (if you haven't extracted rpa archives). Just close all the windows that pop up and start it again. It should work the second time. (It's a known little problem of Ren'Py)

Sep 1, 2017
Is there a way to completely ignore Chris [her face is too fugly] or at least gift her to Silver or Robert and still get all the scenes with Jessica ?
Is there a walkthrough for just Jessica? don't care about NTR with Christine. Jessica is too hot wouldn't mind if she had her own path.
I asked a similar question a few pages back and never got a response, so I attempted a Jess only run myself. I figured putting Chris with Silver would help the mc's odds with Jess. You can definitely still get all of Jess' sex scenes with the mc this way. I wasn't able to get the mc to participate in the hot tub truth or dare game though.

So far, this route seems to top out with the mc and Jess being fuck buddies. Too soon to say if their relationship will ever go beyond that. She still doesn't know the mc is potentially the super patron helping her out, so there may still be opportunities for it to evolve. If it is only ever going to go this far, then I don't see the value of Jess points here on out.

thatguy4444

Dec 24, 2017
I asked a similar question a few pages back and never got a response, so I attempted a Jess only run myself. I figured putting Chris with Silver would help the mc's odds with Jess. You can definitely still get all of Jess' sex scenes with the mc this way. I wasn't able to get the mc to participate in the hot tub truth or dare game though.

So far, this route seems to top out with the mc and Jess being fuck buddies. Too soon to say if their relationship will ever go beyond that. She still doesn't know the mc is potentially the super patron helping her out, so there may still be opportunities for it to evolve. If it is only ever going to go this far, then I don't see the value of Jess points here on out.
yah I am trying a all Jess run now too but I put her with Robert as the walkthrough mentioned this route had more Jessica starting to think it doesn't matter who you put Chris with. A Jessica walkthrough needs to be made one that gets the most points and most scenes with her.

thatguy4444

Dec 24, 2017
See this is why we need the f'in walkthrough (i didn't know either how to get that scene), i don't get it why wasn't release with the game, is a fan made walkthrough or is made by the dev?
I get the thumb in her ass scene but she still rejects the anal also isn't into the ass slapping. Is there a certain order I have trying everything can't get her to accept.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
I get the thumb in her ass scene but she still rejects the anal also isn't into the ass slapping. Is there a certain order I have trying everything can't get her to accept.
This works for me:

Kiss Her > Play with Tits > Play with Foot > Play with Pussy > Play with Tits > Flip Her Over > Spank It > Play with Ass > Play with Pussy > Spank It > Play with Ass (this one should have you explore her ass with your thumb) > Flip her Over > Play with Tits > Play with Pussy

Then the sex scene begins without the kinetic interaction part. Choose these options

Fuck her from behind (only choice) > Change Position > Fuck her Ass

Hope that works!

It's quite lilkely you need a minimum score with Jess to do this, although I don't know that for sure, or what the minimum values might be. Mine are 4 love, 26 lust at the time of this choice.

Also, it may be that you need to attempt anal with her in the spa scene for the final "Fuck her Ass" choice -- or one of the options before that -- to be available. That's just a guess though, but it makes some sense in terms of the dialogue.

Jan 9, 2018
even thought it was only a dream, i hope one day we would see a real 3some with Jess and Chris.
Also want to see the conclusion of Jess situation with the pill, well better say "without it"

Reactions: rogosh

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
can you fuck jess in the ass in the massage room?
if so how
there is no search this thread feature here

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes