JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
hm I actually haven't tried this particular one yet. Many others though. Maybe I should give it a try.

There are small choices that only give you a variation in the scenes you get shown. But there are also choices that matter more. Maybe only a little while later in the game. I can't say anything about the Christine + Silver / Robert part since I haven't tried it because I really don't like NTR. Like if you do Jess at the massage parlour or not does change things later.

Reactions: pappypop

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why do people like this game, its barely a game, it pretty much has a single path and all the rest ends in gameovers
There are two distinct paths, and each of them has different ways it plays out.
One with NTR, one without. Then you can fe. have more friends or more lust points determining fe. if Chris wants you all to yourself or is willing to share you with others.
Saying there is just a single path is simply wrong.

For example with silver, if you say she cant have a job, you get a gameover, if you says yes you get cucked, if you forbid her to meet silver she meets the black dude in the subway and gets cucked.
Or the scene where you have a morning boner, i saved before the choice what to do(to sleep longer,wake her or let her sleep) All 3 them lead to literaly the same scene,

You absolutely do not get cucked if you allow her to work for Silver, neither do you have to get cucked if she doesn't meet him.
As for the second choice you describe, yes the outcomes are similar, but the points you get for each decision are different and those points determine Chris's and the other girls behaviour.

You are just not making the right choices and your failing to pick a path leads to you badmouthing this game? When it's all just your own failure?

If you can't manage on your own, stop complaining and use a walkthrough, that will at least get you past the initial wrong choices, even if it isn't up to date right now.

The gift reloaded does it better than this game? Lolololololol!
Absolute bullshit. The Gift is okay, but nowhere near Babysitter in any category.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
People have different tastes. There are many people here who do like this game and a bunch of them don't like The Gift Reloaded that much. Me for example. TGR has quite good visuals (exept a few characters with giant tits I'd avoid like plague), but there are things that just throw me off: mind control, "lobotomia" by that mind control, mindless slavery. I can somewhat tolerate them if other aspects of the game or VN are good enough, but I don't like it. TGR was balancing on the edge I barely could tolerate thanks to some of the scenes that didn't involve mind control too much and had good visuals.
Babysitter however has no such things, people seem to have their free will. They may be manipulated by others by other means, but they do have a choice.

And the talk about not having choices for the player simply isn't true. You have several main paths you can follow in this game. It's your personal problem if you can tolerate only one of them. Each path itself has many smaller choices in them that lead to minor differences on these paths. Almost every scene in the script has minor differences in dialog and sometimes in visuals, that depend on these previously made choices.
There are many VN type of games here on F95 that have a lot less paths and choices and are still at least as popular as this one or even more popular. This game is actually quite complex "under the hood".

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You do not get cucked if she works for Silver... or just because she works for Silver. The fact that you even had that conversation means you're on one of the two main paths already. As far as the game overs go... yeah those are leftovers from the early episodes and pretty much vanish as you continue pretty much the only ones that are left are the particularly creepy ones... where you know, you molest Christine and she finds out about it. Even so... I still find it odd that people are surprised that flat out forbidding a teenage girl from doing something that she is clearly excited about has a negative result.

Things that will get you a bad ending:

Walking in on Christine while she's in the bathroom and flashing her while you piss.
Walking in on her in the Shower and doing the same thing
Taking off her shorts while she's asleep on your lap.
Trying to remove her shirt while she sleeps
Telling your new hire to whore herself out
Lifting Christine's shirt as she lies helpless in bed (noticing a pattern?)
Fucking up negotiations with Silver
Not actually doing your job and fucking up with your coding
Trying to flat out control her...
Peeking on Christine too much in the changing room (girls normally don't find this a plus)
Abandoning Christine in the middle of the city after treating her like crap for a while.
Stealing Christine's clothes so much that she catches you being a perv.
Randomly groping her tits during a massage.
fingerfucking her hard as she sleeps.

So... there are about two of those that don't seem like obvious bad ideas. After that, that type of bad ending pretty much goes away.

Not saying that all of those are handled in the best way they could be... and we may even cut a few of those in the future assuming we have time again, but there are several choices available in the game... and those bad endings are a tiny fraction of the choices one can make.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
People have different tastes. There are many people here who do like this game and a bunch of them don't like The Gift Reloaded that much. Me for example. TGR has quite good visuals (exept a few characters with giant tits I'd avoid like plague), but there are things that just throw me off: mind control, "lobotomia" by that mind control, mindless slavery. I can somewhat tolerate them if other aspects of the game or VN are good enough, but I don't like it. TGR was balancing on the edge I barely could tolerate thanks to some of the scenes that didn't involve mind control too much and had good visuals.
Babysitter however has no such things, people seem to have their free will. They may be manipulated by others by other means, but they do have a choice.

And the talk about not having choices for the player simply isn't true. You have several main paths you can follow in this game. It's your personal problem if you can tolerate only one of them. Each path itself has many smaller choices in them that lead to minor differences on these paths. Almost every scene in the script has minor differences in dialog and sometimes in visuals, that depend on these previously made choices.
There are many VN type of games here on F95 that have a lot less paths and choices and are still at least as popular as this one or even more popular. This game is actually quite complex "under the hood".
Actualy we have some drugs use in Babysitter that also works like mind control:)Well not that much like in The Tyrant but still make Chris submissive to Robert and Silver.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I haven't played that part, not yet at least.
They still have a choice to take the drugs or not, do they? They're not roofied without their knowledge? Or they have a choice not to go with the person who drugs them?
I mean, they may not have a choice that the player can decide or influence, but the seem to have a choice of their own, right?

At least, they're not permanently lobotomized into mindless zombie slaves by the MC.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
this update connects the dots so well, past choices actually inferences conversations and so far story isn't stale.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
this update connects the dots so well, past choices actually inferences conversations and so far story isn't stale.

for 3 already known bugs, this loop included

Reactions: madslegend

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not saying that all of those are handled in the best way they could be... and we may even cut a few of those in the future assuming we have time again, but there are several choices available in the game... and those bad endings are a tiny fraction of the choices one can make.
If you do decide to change them, my suggestion would be instead of a bad ending just add a short scene with some sort of bonus image coupled with a negative relationship penalty. So basically the player is trading a small reward in the form of an extra image and paying for it with a negative relationship consequence that may prevent him from getting better scenes later. Less immersion breaking than a game over followed by a reload.

Another option that might be interesting for the game over scenes that remain would be to create a few different bad ending scenes and depending on where you're at in the game you get a different bad ending with a more elaborate scene. I would suggest basically 3 extended bad ending scenes, 1 for Jess, 1 for Robert, and 1 for Silver. So for instance if she's in love with MC and he fucks it up she might go full lezbo and you get an extended endgame scene where she hooks up with Jess and MC catches them going at it everywhere not caring that he's home. If she's dating Robert or Silver and you fuck things up maybe there's an extended endgame where MC catches them banging her every which way in MC's apartment right in front of him.

Of course the downside to that last approach is that people might complain about NTR when they lose. Then again, that's all the more incentive not to fuck things up. Of course the other potential issue for the Silver and Robert scenes is that NTR fans might actually consider that a positive outcome even though it ends the game early.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I haven't played that part, not yet at least.
They still have a choice to take the drugs or not, do they? They're not roofied without their knowledge? Or they have a choice not to go with the person who drugs them?
I mean, they may not have a choice that the player can decide or influence, but the seem to have a choice of their own, right?

At least, they're not permanently lobotomized into mindless zombie slaves by the MC.
I didn't saw a choice to take or not the drug.What you are talking about?It seems you don't mind them be mindless zombies,just not corrupted by MC:)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
for one: This is called a Visual Novel! not simply a game.
second: It has many more branching paths and choices that lead to more than action or game over than some other "most popular games" which ever that might be in you opinion.

Visual novels can do far better then this, is a vn that does it right and far better then this game
Out of curiousity I tried it and I have to disagree. Most of the choices in that game seem to boil down to just mind controling everyone to do whatever you want and most of the instances where you have multiple choices they all lead to the same outcome. The branches and choices in this game are much more interesting IMO despite some inconsistencies about which types of choices sometimes lead to a good outcome vs a bad ending.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry for the delay.
No, she's not. Both games have nothing to do but you'll find some girls that could probably change your opinion about who's the hottest. Trust me ;)
Oh I realize that but some games use the same models. Thanks for the response

On the yacht can somebody tell me how to fuck Jessica in the ass?

Reactions: Aristos

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Hey, ehmm anyone else get reset to the dialogue in the hot tub after chosing to stay with jess and you know.. doing it with her

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know the variable to change in console to pass Christine's truth of whether the PC has had sex with Jessica or not. I'm looking to make it so I haven't slept with Jessica.

Furthermore, has anyone got a Christine and Robert save from the start of the Yacht? Thanks!

EDIT: I've found the variable - it's "FuckedJess"

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes