Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Birth control is not 100% and accidents happen. wink wink dev
There wouldn't be much of a point in doing so this late in the game. Each update only covers a few days at a time. The game will likely wrap up before the bump would even begin to show.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There wouldn't be much of a point in doing so this late in the game. Each update only covers a few days at a time. The game will likely wrap up before the bump would even begin to show.
Do you also like going around telling little kids there's no Santa? lol

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so a few things...
1 how do you get jess
and 2 the scene where the previous version said to be continued on the hot tub with silver and chris i get an error message about fadeout?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I'm still traumatized from the last game that had a "happy threesome" relationship but ended in a house fire that killed one. :test2:
I dropped that game right at that moment becouse I could not choose one or the other. Especially in that way.. c'mon If I were in this situation in a crappy house then I would try to take them both. Especially if they are so petite ladies.. and not whales. I would die trying to save both..

Back to babysiter, sex minigames are dope. If I got that modern adjective right. Its damn great

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
i liked the 4some with christine and jess, but the end on the silver route is a bit dissapointing. Just the yacht scenes and then they 'rented a appartement'... how will that story continue if it's not really the main theme of the story.....

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i liked the 4some with christine and jess, but the end on the silver route is a bit dissapointing. Just the yacht scenes and then they 'rented a appartement'... how will that story continue if it's not really the main theme of the story.....
That's the NTR 'bad end" route. NTR continues on in the Silver or Robert solo routes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dropped that game right at that moment becouse I could not choose one or the other. Especially in that way.. c'mon If I were in this situation in a crappy house then I would try to take them both. Especially if they are so petite ladies.. and not whales. I would die trying to save both..

Back to babysiter, sex minigames are dope. If I got that modern adjective right. Its damn great
So I must play now AL too:)After 0.3 I was waiting to get more updates
That's the NTR 'bad end" route. NTR continues on in the Silver or Robert solo routes.
Do you already have an idea how many endings will be in the game?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes