Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
There will be happy endings... well pretty sure there will be. Now if you GET them... that's a different story.
helo there .. just found about this game and realy enjoyed so far :), is this game near end ? ... it mentioned in change log, there is some kind of hallowen event is it means image a monica ( witch ). and what that attach files for in the first page? ty in advance

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
quick rant time Sorry if this upsets anyone.
ok I'm a bit confused here I'm not a fan of NTR i freely admit I hate Silver and and Robert i wouldn't piss on if he was on fire and I was really disapointed the overboard bit was a daydream but hay ho the games supossed to have both avoidable NTR and none NTR routes and i can live with that its a great game , But before the NTR fans start moaning at me to go play other stuff yada yada yada yawn!, and totaly miss my point as they normaly do. My confusion comes from the fact that there are moans about lack of NTR. but i was under the impression that the NTR content like the none NTR was still ongoing and an intergril part of the Dev's game and that it was taken inturns by the Dev to be updated ie. 1 update was NTR and next update none NTR ect. i could be wronge but if im not and it is taken in turns then instead of moaning you should go play something else untill its your NTR update turn. Just like i do when its not a None NTR update and stop F-K moaning just like you are more than happy to tell us none NTR players too when you jump down our necks if we so much as ask for none NTR stuff. P.S. I love this game despite NTR and if im wronge about the updates then i will just add Dear Dev give the moaners some more NTR as long as its still hopefully optional thank you.
All of the NTR scenes are completely avoidable. If you're seeing NTR scenes it's either by choice or because you made some bad decisions regarding your relationship with Christine and she likes Silver and/or Robert better than MC. Generally if you're not doing it on purpose it's because you're being a total creep that would freak any normal girl out.

As a general rule when making choices that affct your relationship with Christine ask yourself whether the choice you're about to make would make your naive, innocent, virgin, little sister who has a crush on you happy if she was Christine...

Each update generally has both NTR and non NTR content and most of it is not NTR.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Really, really happy to see such a quick update to fix the bugs and to correct some of the errors in dialogues too. There's a lot of pressure on game developers (in all aspects of development) to focus on just advancing the plot, adding ever more scenes. People are far more vocal about demanding to know what is next, or more scenes with a certain character, than about polishing and perfecting things already released. But part of that is that the people who notice, often the more thoughtful critics, often are thoughtful enough to know that bugs slip past when rushing to get as big an update as possible out as promptly as possible, and so say little. But trust me, they notice, and they really notice when a developer team take pride in the work and go back to polish and refine it.

Bravo

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Question .. on day 13 Should MC take path by "proving it or pushing her away"?
Cant find any post on it. Not sure there is a threesome path with Christine and Jess.
I chose to Push her away but all the following conversations seem to suggest that I had sex with Jess.. ? should I just go back to save and prove it to her? since if I am going to suffer the repercussions either way .. no reason to not do the crime.
I'm following the Christine only route and I had the same concern when they were in the yacht hot tub scene. They sounded like Jessica and the MC had had sex when it was not the case. But at the end of that hot tub scene it stays clear they hadn't. Still, the suggestion otherwise seemed out of place.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Where do I find my Save Games in the WINRAR file? (Sorry for my bad English)
If you mean the Babysitter-0.1.6.rar file, your Save Games are not there. The save game folder from your installed Babysitter-0.1.5 should be in your Babysitter-0.1.5.-win/game/saves folder. Just copy this saves folder to your new installed Babysitter-0.1.6 Babysitter-0.1.6.-win/game folder and it should work.
(Of course the folders above are for the Windows version of the game)

Reactions: Rebeldad

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I assume you're talking about the face down scenario after the home dinner date.
None of what you said makes sense... if you stop because she's in pain you love 5 friendship/love with Christine if you continue at that point you lose 15 friendship and 5 horny points as well. So Fucking Her, when she's not aroused enough, is always a loss... but going forward with it even when it's clear she's in pain has far worse consequences.
I suppose he was referring to the karaoke scene.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Thanks for your answer but as I cannot spank her this ain't gonna work :/
In order to spank her ass, you need to turn her body around, by clicking outside her body, I guess it is to the left of Jessica's body where the option appears.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
sorry again but again it apears the wrong end of the stick was grasped

it is very true Khumak what you said is most likly what i would be doing if i did mistakenly get the NTR paths of this game and yet again people are totaly missing my point.

I never said anything about getting an NTR path when trying to play None NTR by mistake or otherwise. i happen to know exactly what path im playing and how to stick to that path, I also know the NTR is avoidable and how to avoid it but even if i was so bad at playing a game that i got avoidable NTR by mistake i wouldn't complain about it.

Maybe my point wasn't clear enough. I would hope most would know by now this is best decribed as an Incest game with NTR init not and NTR game with incest init, so logicaly less NTR compare to none NTR content in an udate should not be surprising.

Unless you wonna tell me im wrong about that too.
but incase im misunderstood again.

I repeat may not be an NTR fan.

But
that dosn't mean im agaist NTR ,or that i wont play a game with NTR in,or i wont even read it.
I just prefer to avoid it when i want too.

ok last im gonna say about it.

now about the game i'm wondering why is it that since one of the scenes i picked for the MC has him hear Silver tell Robert about the girl's web thingy,
which leads the MC to work out Silver is the asshole who tried to get Jess to perform him with his unwanted present he sent her.

And then later MC over hears Silver offering to help out the girls Webpage Webcam thingy with articales or sponsers ect plus some modeling work so he can use it as leverage to get into one or both their knickers. when the girls later ask him if they should acept Silvers offer his two answeres where basicaly use him but becareful and don't do it. i know he can't tell jess who Silver is without her finding out about MC and her webpage,
but he dosn't even mention overhearing Silver saying that he knew about jess her webpage and his neice before they met Silver when they was coming to the Yacht.

surely if anything was gonna make um suspicous of Silver and less likely to accept his offer that would,
plus telling jess that way means she shouldn't work out that MC is one of her supa patrons,
but she should be able to work out Silver is the other Supa patron asshole then not only would he not get near jess or his niece but Silver would be lucky if jess dosn't feed him to the sharks.

would of made more sence to me but im not the games autheor.
oh well maybe next time.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes